HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

trade bubble?

Old
07-16-2006, 02:33 PM
dhockeyman

vCash: 500
trade bubble?

what habs do think are on it? for me its abby,souray,ribs and bonk

dhockeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2006, 02:36 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhockeyman View Post
Ribs isn't going anywhere. If he was to be traded, Bob would of done it prior to resigning him.

Bonk isn't going anywheres either for the time being. I suspect a good season from him. After all he is in his contract year.

As for Abby and Souray, its very difficult to say. If Aebischer is to be traded, it will be a mid season deal. If the rumors about Souray are true, than I think he could be very much on the bubble

Old
07-16-2006, 02:37 PM
maniac

abby will stay unless som1 cracks and gives up something with some value ribs is getting another chance unless BOB signs another C then ribs is gone as for bonk any1 willing to take his salary will get him for like a 5-6th round pick and sourray well yes he wants to be traded he asked for it but if we dont get something that can at least replace him he aint goin anywhere

ryder could be on the bubble as well we might be looking to do a sign n trade with him if we can get another winger that can score

im sure BG doesnt appreciate the fact that the last 2 seasons ryder has been asking for a lot of money

maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Joey

Send a message via MSN to Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhockeyman View Post
Bonk: No Bubble - he is worth more to us in his contract year this season than any team is going to give us for him.

Aebischer: Deadline Bait if Huet Maintains Success - he needs to push Huet a bit, make sure his tremendous year wasn't a fluke. I doubt it is a fluke, but I doubt we'll see him winning the Saving Grace award if he plays 65 games total.

Souray: No bubble - he is a huge part of our defense and will only be traded if the price is nice or if a city near his daughter offers a good proposal

Ribeiro: Bubble From Hell - If he still can't perform at his highest level playing between Kovalev and now Samsonov, I have a feeling management won't hesitate to do what's neccessary

Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2006, 03:12 PM
coolguy21415
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
Souray: No bubble - he is a huge part of our defense and will only be traded if the price is nice or if a city near his daughter offers a good proposal
I agree. He has no value unless the team he's traded to is making a cup run, or is close to his daughter (so they have a reasonable chance to re-sign him after the season). Even then it would be something akin to a 2nd round pick, or B prospect in return. I just don't see it happening if we're playoff-bound.

coolguy21415 is offline   Reply With Quote