HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT Thread XV: Too Deep For You

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-25-2013, 12:11 AM
  #301
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
These days no one gets exquisite jokes.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:12 AM
  #302
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
But as I was saying...ehem..knock...****ing...knock

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:15 AM
  #303
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,687
vCash: 50
As exquisite as a car crash.

__________________
Into the flood again; Same old trip it was back then.
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:18 AM
  #304
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
Do you hear that? Sounds like someones knocking.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:19 AM
  #305
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
Bob, can you get that for me?

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:28 AM
  #306
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,125
vCash: 500
I'm not going to check the rest of the threads.

Is the fanbase still mid Hira-kiri?

Callagraves is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:31 AM
  #307
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,687
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callagraves View Post
I'm not going to check the rest of the threads.

Is the fanbase still mid Hira-kiri?
It's something to behold. You can always seek asylum here until it cools down.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:32 AM
  #308
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
That's what I'm doing. Kinda.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:32 AM
  #309
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
Except I'm stuck in here with people who don't appreciate exceptional jokes.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:38 AM
  #310
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,125
vCash: 500
Ugh. Let me guess

"Blow it all up"

"Trade everyone but Hank"

"Tank, trade for picks"

That about do it?

Callagraves is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:39 AM
  #311
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Except I'm stuck in here with people who don't appreciate exceptional jokes.
OK OK Who's at the door!?

Callagraves is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:40 AM
  #312
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callagraves View Post
OK OK Who's at the door!?
Doris.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:41 AM
  #313
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Doris.
Doris who?

Callagraves is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:42 AM
  #314
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callagraves View Post
Doris who?
Doris locked, that's why I'm knocking.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:47 AM
  #315
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Doris locked, that's why I'm knocking.


Callagraves is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:51 AM
  #316
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,397
vCash: 263

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 01:27 AM
  #317
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,687
vCash: 50
It all started off as just a dream. A young poster by the name of Gravey94 who joined two years ago to the month to discuss hockey as New Jersey doesn't give a **** about the sport. He was overly nice and used smileys far too often. Two years, a sponsor star, a Mod title and now 30,000 posts later, he has become callous and salty.

His first post was a questionable response to our very own Zenith (then known as Steve). Who would have thought that this Gravey94 would later pass the posting machine and achieve ultimate player hater-pimptastic status first. Through GDT's, playoff triumphs and downfalls, The Lounge and, the help of some particular posters, none of this would have been possible.

I want to thank daveskirtun, Krishna, NYRFAN218, SoupyFin, Juzmo and FinHockey for providing me with useless banter to talk about. I also want to thank the Rangers board for allowing me to seek haven against the forces of darkness known as the main board.

Your donations of money and jewelry are greatly accepted and will be sent to me at PO Box 302294820. No less than 40 dollars per donation is accepted.

I debated whether or not to put this here or in the lounge but I decided that it would suit best amongst my own kin. This is where I achieve super God status and ascend to the rankings of Lundqvist as opposed to all you Bickel losers out there.

"BEST IN THE WORLD!"-CM PUNK

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Col. Sanders


Travis Bickle, Tyler Durden, Hayley Williams <3, and all the inside joke peeps out there are forever with me in my heart.

I wish you all nothing but happiness as you watch me crush your dreams one post at a time.

Just remember, like Johnny from The Outsiders, you gotta tell everyone to stay golden after being killed from burn injury complications resulting from a fire. How morbid.



-All the best,
Bob Richards


Last edited by Bob Richards: 02-25-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 01:56 AM
  #318
The Perfect Paradox
Beyond Good and Evil
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,459
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
It all started off as just a dream. A young poster by the name of Gravey94 who joined two years ago to the month to discuss hockey as New Jersey doesn't give a **** about the sport. He was overly nice and used smileys far too often. Two years, a sponsor star, a Mod title and now 30,000 posts later, he has become callous and salty.

His first post was a questionable response to our very own Zenith (then known as Steve). Who would have thought that this Gravey94 would later pass the posting machine and achieve ultimate player hater-pimptastic status first. Through GDT's, playoff triumphs and downfalls, The Lounge and, the help of some particular posters, none of this would have been possible.

I want to thank daveskirtun, Krishna, NYRFAN218, SoupyFin, Juzmo and FinHockey for providing me with useless banter to talk about. I also want to thank the Rangers board for allowing me to seek haven against the forces of darkness known as the main board.

Your donations of money and jewelry are greatly accepted and will be sent to me at PO Box 302294820. No less than 40 dollars per donation is accepted.

I debated whether or not to put this here or in the lounge but I decided that it would suit best amongst my own kin. This is where I achieve super God status and ascend to the rankings of Lundqvist as opposed to all you Bickel losers out there.

"BEST IN THE WORLD!"-CM PUNK

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Col. Sanders


Travis Bickle, Tyler Durden, Hayley Williams <3, and all the inside joke peeps out there are forever with me in my heart.

I wish you all nothing but happiness as you watch me crush your dreams one post at a time.

Just remember, like Johnny from The Outsiders, you gotta tell everyone to stay golden after being killed from burn injury complications resulting from a fire. How morbid.



-All the best,
Bob Richards
After finishing a lab report I've been working on for about four hours, I log onto HFboards to clear my mind before I go to sleep. I click the OT thread and the first thing I see is this post.

I read it with a straight face and actually thought nothing of it until I got to the gif at the end and thought "Could you imagine showing some random person on the street these OT threads?". Then, it all hit me and I couldn't help myself but to laugh.

That post was a microcosm of what these OT threads are all about. A place to take a break from reality and joke around.

Well done Bob, you crazy ****.

The Perfect Paradox is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 02:08 AM
  #319
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,125
vCash: 500
...who the **** is Bob Richards?

Callagraves is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 02:16 AM
  #320
Alphaphaget
Carpe dizzem
 
Alphaphaget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 3,286
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callagraves View Post
...who the **** is Bob Richards?
I think it's a breed of horse.

Alphaphaget is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 02:38 AM
  #321
BrianBoyle
↓ Perfection ↓
 
BrianBoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On the grass
Country: United States
Posts: 51,604
vCash: 300
Where the **** is my mention.

You should be worshiping me for letting you get this far.

__________________

Neutral Milk Hotel are literally GOAT
Amy Poehler <3

Credit to Ail for the sig.
BrianBoyle is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 02:55 AM
  #322
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
Where the **** is my mention.

You should be worshiping me for letting you get this far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
It all started off as just a dream. A young poster by the name of Gravey94 who joined two years ago to the month to discuss hockey as New Jersey doesn't give a **** about the sport. He was overly nice and used smileys far too often. Two years, a sponsor star, a Mod title and now 30,000 posts later, he has become callous and salty.

His first post was a questionable response to our very own Zenith (then known as Steve). Who would have thought that this Gravey94 would later pass the posting machine and achieve ultimate player hater-pimptastic status first. Through GDT's, playoff triumphs and downfalls, The Lounge and, the help of some particular posters, none of this would have been possible.

I want to thank daveskirtun, Krishna, NYRFAN218, SoupyFin, Juzmo and FinHockey for providing me with useless banter to talk about. I also want to thank the Rangers board for allowing me to seek haven against the forces of darkness known as the main board.

Your donations of money and jewelry are greatly accepted and will be sent to me at PO Box 302294820. No less than 40 dollars per donation is accepted.

I debated whether or not to put this here or in the lounge but I decided that it would suit best amongst my own kin. This is where I achieve super God status and ascend to the rankings of Lundqvist as opposed to all you Bickel losers out there.

"BEST IN THE WORLD!"-CM PUNK

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Col. Sanders


Travis Bickle, Tyler Durden, Hayley Williams <3, and all the inside joke peeps out there are forever with me in my heart.

I wish you all nothing but happiness as you watch me crush your dreams one post at a time.

Just remember, like Johnny from The Outsiders, you gotta tell everyone to stay golden after being killed from burn injury complications resulting from a fire. How morbid.



-All the best,
Bob Richards
There it is.

Callagraves is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 05:18 AM
  #323
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,297
vCash: 50
Going to be bed at 10 felt good. Now, I obviously didn't finish my homework, but for about the tenth time:
If you're gonna give me a vacation, don't give me homework.... Seriously

__________________
Kreider is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 05:40 AM
  #324
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,295
vCash: 500
Someone come and get me up... I can't be late... Bed so nice uuuu

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 07:05 AM
  #325
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,641
vCash: 500
holyyyy ****. I fell asleep writing my essay. I have 39 words, which includes my name and the title. Due in 2 hours..lets go

nyrpassion is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.