HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Western Europe
Western Europe Great Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Spain

National team discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-26-2013, 04:47 AM
  #176
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 500
That's some disappointing center depth here. Bykov and Cunti didn't take the next step in their development and I wouldn't be comfortable with them making the team. I can't see Richard make it either, he reminds me of Niederreiter in 2010: dominant junior player but would be useless in the national team. Walker and Walser don't look like national team players to me, and Savary didn't have his best season either. Same for Trachsler, who could be the "default" choice for the 4th line.

That leaves us with the usual suspects: Plüss, Ambühl and maybe Jeannin who is doing fine with Fribourg. I would bet Plüss makes it, he's simply better than the other options. About Ambühl, I agree that in a perfect world he would be a good third line winger, but Switzerland simply hasn't six forward who are safe bets to outproduce him at the international level. And the fact that he showed good chemistry with both Brunner and Wick, who are locks for offensive spots, helps his case. Regarding his position, he did fine as a center for Krüger, and given the depth at center vs winger, using him out of position makes sense.

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2013, 12:48 PM
  #177
TheNeutrality
Living out a lie
 
TheNeutrality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 50
I always get sad when we have to talk about our center depth (and top-end players at center). It's downright horrible, if you compare it to the other competitive nations.

It's pretty much the only thing that hinders us from being a somewhat legitimate medal contender, IMO.

TheNeutrality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:14 AM
  #178
duga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zuerich
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeutrality View Post
I always get sad when we have to talk about our center depth (and top-end players at center). It's downright horrible, if you compare it to the other competitive nations.

It's pretty much the only thing that hinders us from being a somewhat legitimate medal contender, IMO.
Not that I'm not agreeing, but,
it's a common problem in any european country (beside Sweden) to develop elite talent on C position on regular base, even Russia does only develop 1 elite Centerman per decade... and a lot of young talented european C turn to Wings once they enter the NA-system.... it has been up to NA and Sweden (tactically strong 2-way centers) to develop the majority of the crop....

duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:43 AM
  #179
duga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zuerich
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stv11 View Post
That's some disappointing center depth here. Bykov and Cunti didn't take the next step in their development and I wouldn't be comfortable with them making the team. I can't see Richard make it either, he reminds me of Niederreiter in 2010: dominant junior player but would be useless in the national team. Walker and Walser don't look like national team players to me, and Savary didn't have his best season either. Same for Trachsler, who could be the "default" choice for the 4th line.

That leaves us with the usual suspects: Plüss, Ambühl and maybe Jeannin who is doing fine with Fribourg. I would bet Plüss makes it, he's simply better than the other options. About Ambühl, I agree that in a perfect world he would be a good third line winger, but Switzerland simply hasn't six forward who are safe bets to outproduce him at the international level. And the fact that he showed good chemistry with both Brunner and Wick, who are locks for offensive spots, helps his case. Regarding his position, he did fine as a center for Krüger, and given the depth at center vs winger, using him out of position makes sense.

That's all very well possible IMO... but there's still one year to go tILL the OG.... thats a year that counts against Plüss and especially Jeannin (he's too slow nowadays IMO)... and for the younger ones...

Brunner makes any forward around him better. Romy looked much better with Brunner than Ambühl IMO, simply because he got the smarts to play with a guy like Brunner. (you remember this give-and-go they played at last years WHC?- you never gonna see that with a Ambühl)

Walser was locked in the 4th line of an all-around struggling club with guys like Neher as his line mates. He gonna prove next year under AdC how good he is..... I hope

I wanna see what Walker is capable of over a tournament. and I hope Simpson gonna give him atry at this year's WHC (it's the last before Olympics, make some experiments!). It could turn out either way, being lost on this level with its speed... or being a plus on any other alternative for a 3rd or 4th line c spot.

AnywaY for either, Cunti or Bykov, it's definitely a long road.

duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2013, 06:15 AM
  #180
jonas2244
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 500
The two players playing in Sweden could get a real shot at the IHWC. Gerber seems to be in great shape and Kukan plays about 15 minutes a game, he made a lot of progress this year.

jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 05:57 AM
  #181
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 500
I had a look at Luleå's last two games and I don't think Kukan is ready yet. He does some good things but his coach doesn't use him in tough situations.

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2013, 03:04 PM
  #182
jonas2244
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 500
Surley depends on injuries and players from NA coming over. But Simpson likes him, he already had games in the WC-preparation, got a lot of ice-time at the U-20 WC, I'm quite sure we'll see him in the preparation-games again and after that we'll see.

jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 06:08 AM
  #183
swisdan
Registered User
 
swisdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: earth
Posts: 640
vCash: 500
Speaking about lack of centers, Bykov deserves definitively a try for the WM. Let's hope he will stay healty, both mentally and physical!

swisdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 03:33 AM
  #184
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 500
So here are the first players called. Not sure why Simpson waited for so long and finally annouced the list a few hours before the end of the first semifinal.


Berra Reto (EHC Biel), Stephan Tobias (Genève-Servette HC)

Blum Eric (Kloten Flyers), Grossmann Robin (HC Davos), Guerra Samuel (HC Davos), Mercier Jonathan (Genève-Servette HC), Ramholt Tim (HC Davos), Schlumpf Dominik (HC Lugano), Vauclair Julien (HC Lugano), Von Gunten Patrick (Kloten Flyers)

Bieber Matthias (Kloten Flyers), Bodenmann Simon (Kloten Flyers), Bürgler Dario (HC Davos), Hollenstein Denis (Kloten Flyers), Pestoni Inti (HC Ambrì-Piotta), Peter Emanuel (EHC Biel), Romy Kevin (Genève-Servette HC), Rüfenacht Thomas (HC Lugano), Sciaroni Gregory (HC Davos), Simek Juraj (Genève-Servette HC), Stancescu Victor (Kloten Flyers), Walker Julian (Genève-Servette HC)


The goalies were expected, but I would have added Genoni, who I would consider even with all twelve NLA goaltenders available.

On defense, I assume Du Bois and Hirschi declined the opportunity because they are definitely better than some who made the list. I'm really surprised by the inclusion of Schlumpf. I liked what I saw from him last season, but I thought he didn't show much improvement this year.

No big surprise regarding the forwards, but I would have liked to see Hoffmann there.

Now with ZSC and Zug out, I guess Blindenbacher, Seger, Ambühl, Monnet and Trachsler are locks and Cunti, Martschini, Suri, Chiesa and Flüeler are good possibilities.

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 09:30 AM
  #185
Reznor
Registered User
 
Reznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Fribourg
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swisdan View Post
Speaking about lack of centers, Bykov deserves definitively a try for the WM. Let's hope he will stay healty, both mentally and physical!
He seems to have gained a better mental stability since his father came back in Fribourg, I wouldn't be really worried on this point. Physically, it seems that he had some wrist problems (missed a game against Zurich) but you never know what's really going on with injuries until the playoffs are finished...

Until now he has been really good with Fribourg in these playoffs, by far the best with Conz on the team.

Reznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 02:22 PM
  #186
jonas2244
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 500
Genoni denied an invitation. He wants to concentrate on the next season. ********.

Martin Gerber will join the team next week and it won't be a surprise when Gerber/Berra/Stephan will also be at the IHWC. Very interesting battle for the #1.

Situation on Defence is quite thin. Simpson may get Furrer from the SCB, I don't see anyone else from both team in the mix. From NA maybe Josi, surley no Streit, no Weber, no Diaz and also no Sbisa.

So Kukan should also be a possibility. Even Christian Marti, he's IMHO better than Guerra.

Edit: DuBois and Hirschi out because of injuries. Same with Bezina which was clear before. Sprunger also won't be there, no surprise.
http://www.blick.ch/sport/eishockey/...id2257515.html


Last edited by jonas2244: 04-02-2013 at 04:10 PM.
jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 03:28 AM
  #187
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2244 View Post
Genoni denied an invitation. He wants to concentrate on the next season. ********.

Martin Gerber will join the team next week and it won't be a surprise when Gerber/Berra/Stephan will also be at the IHWC. Very interesting battle for the #1.

Situation on Defence is quite thin. Simpson may get Furrer from the SCB, I don't see anyone else from both team in the mix. From NA maybe Josi, surley no Streit, no Weber, no Diaz and also no Sbisa.

So Kukan should also be a possibility. Even Christian Marti, he's IMHO better than Guerra.

Edit: DuBois and Hirschi out because of injuries. Same with Bezina which was clear before. Sprunger also won't be there, no surprise.
http://www.blick.ch/sport/eishockey/...id2257515.html
I agree about the defense. From the current players, Grossmann, Vauclair and Von Gunten are the only ones I'd be really comfortable with. Add Seger, Blindenbacher, Furrer and maybe Josi, and there still is a big lack of depth.

On the other hand, I like the forward depth with Wick, Ambühl, Monnet, Martschini, Cunti, Moser, Plüss, Rüthemann, Vermin, Gardner, Bykov, Jeannin, Niederreiter and Bärtschi as possible additions.

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 03:11 PM
  #188
jonas2244
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 500
Wick is out with a broken foot.

Geering may get also a shot on the defense. It's a pity that Beat Gerber retired, great Shutdown defender.

jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2013, 02:48 PM
  #189
jonas2244
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 500
So with Blindenbacher and Seger injured and getting another week off I'm a little bit scared. I don't wanna see Helbling again at a IHWC.

jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 03:25 AM
  #190
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 500
I'm not too worried, if they didn't feel they could play, they would have said so, like Du Bois and Hirschi.

Regarding the roster changes, no surprise to see Guerra and Mercier out, but I'll never understand what Simpson finds so special about Chiesa and especially Helbling. Pestoni out too, and Monnet, Cunti, Trachsler and Suri added. One week of rest for Ambühl and Romy. I would have liked to see Martschini here.

Any thought about the games against Russia? I thought the goalies, especially Berra, did well, and the defense was strong. The newcomers did their job well, Vauclair was perfect in the role of the veteran leader, Grossmann showed he should be ready to finally make the team, and strong offensive presence by Blum. On the other hand, I think Von Gunten can do better, although he wasn't bad by any mean.

Among forwards, Hollenstein and Bieber were the best. Walker and Simek worked very hard, but I felt they couldn't get as much done as they would have wanted. I think they'll be more comfortable in another role once the team is deeper.

Now hopefully Plüss, Rüthemann, Vermin, Bykov and maybe Jeannin all join the training camp, and there's no bad surprise regarding Romy and Ambühl. Still hoping for Bärtschi and Niederreiter, and maybe a miracle run by Detroit makes Brunner available .

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 04:23 AM
  #191
jonas2244
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 500
Bärtschi, Nino and Josi would be nice additions from NA.
Brunner may be very tired, good possibility that he'd decline even if he's available.

I just saw the game in Winterthur, I think it was solid. Grossmann is showing some progress, indeed, Schlumpf surprised me. I remember him from the IHWC some years ago and he passed quite a few teammates from them on the Swiss depth chart (Trutmann for example).

jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 08:44 AM
  #192
TheNeutrality
Living out a lie
 
TheNeutrality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by stv11 View Post
I'm not too worried, if they didn't feel they could play, they would have said so, like Du Bois and Hirschi.

Regarding the roster changes, no surprise to see Guerra and Mercier out, but I'll never understand what Simpson finds so special about Chiesa and especially Helbling. Pestoni out too, and Monnet, Cunti, Trachsler and Suri added. One week of rest for Ambühl and Romy. I would have liked to see Martschini here.

Any thought about the games against Russia? I thought the goalies, especially Berra, did well, and the defense was strong. The newcomers did their job well, Vauclair was perfect in the role of the veteran leader, Grossmann showed he should be ready to finally make the team, and strong offensive presence by Blum. On the other hand, I think Von Gunten can do better, although he wasn't bad by any mean.

Among forwards, Hollenstein and Bieber were the best. Walker and Simek worked very hard, but I felt they couldn't get as much done as they would have wanted. I think they'll be more comfortable in another role once the team is deeper.

Now hopefully Plüss, Rüthemann, Vermin, Bykov and maybe Jeannin all join the training camp, and there's no bad surprise regarding Romy and Ambühl. Still hoping for Bärtschi and Niederreiter, and maybe a miracle run by Detroit makes Brunner available .
As you said, the goaltending (Berra was outstanding!) and the defense looked pretty good, but the offense was rather "meh". Not bad by any means, but there sure is still a lot of room for improvement.

The guys you named should improve that tremendously. But what really bugs me is that Sprunger, Wick and Moser can't be used. They would have been a major addition, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2244 View Post
Bärtschi, Nino and Josi would be nice additions from NA.
Brunner may be very tired, good possibility that he'd decline even if he's available.

I just saw the game in Winterthur, I think it was solid. Grossmann is showing some progress, indeed, Schlumpf surprised me. I remember him from the IHWC some years ago and he passed quite a few teammates from them on the Swiss depth chart (Trutmann for example).
This is what I think is going to happen, too. Brunner had a tough season, so it wouldn't be a major surprise.


At the moment we are looking at this (correct me if I'm wrong or I forgot someone):
((likely), (unlikely) and (very unlikely) only mark the possibility that they can/want to play for the National Team, not if they will/should be added)

Forwards:
In camp:
Matthias Bieber, Simon Bodenmann, Dario Bürgler, Luca Cunti, Denis Hollenstein, Thibaut Monnet, Emanuel Peter, Thomas Rüfenacht, Gregory Sciaroni, Juraj Simek, Victor Stancescu, Reto Suri, Morris Trachsler, Julian Walker

Possible additions:
Sven Bärtschi (likely)
Nino Niederreiter (likely)
Damien Brunner (unlikely)
Andres Ambühl (likely)
Kevin Romy (likely)
Martin Plüss (likely)
Ivo Rüthemann (likely)
Joël Vermin (likely)
Andrey Bykov (likely)
Sandy Jeannin (likely)

Defensemen:
In camp:
Alessandro Chiesa, Eric Blum, Robin Grossmann, Timo Helbling, Tim Ramholt, Dominik Schlumpf, Julien Vauclair, Patrick von Gunten

Possible additions:
Roman Josi (likely)
Mark Streit (unlikely)
Raphael Diaz (unlikely)
Yannick Weber (likely)
Luca Sbisa (very unlikely)
Mathias Seger (likely)
Severin Blindenbacher (likely)

Goaltenders:
In camp:
Reto Berra, Martin Gerber, Tobias Stephan

Possible additions:
None (Possibly Hiller, but the probability is very, very, VERY low)



Lines (just a wild guess, I'm terribad at that):

Best case
Sven Bärtschi - Andrey Bykov - Damien Brunner
Nino Niederreiter - Luca Cunti - Dario Bürgler
Ivo Rüthemann - Martin Plüss - Joël Vermin
Joël Vermin - Kevin Romy - Andres Ambühl

Mark Streit - Roman Josi
Raphael Diaz - Luca Sbisa
Mathias Seger - (I have literally no idea, too many options)
(I have literally no idea, too many options)

Reto Berra
Martin Gerber
Tobias Stephan


Realistic case
Sven Bärtschi - Andrey Bykov - Dario Bürgler
Ivo Rüthemann - Martin Plüss - Nino Niederreiter
Andres Ambühl - Luca Cunti - Joël Vermin
Joël Vermin - Kevin Romy - Gregory Sciaroni

Mathias Seger - Roman Josi
Eric Blum - Alessandro Chiesa
Patrick von Gunten - Dominik Schlumpf (positively surprised with him)
Robin Grossmann

Reto Berra
Martin Gerber
Tobias Stephan


TheNeutrality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:00 AM
  #193
duga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zuerich
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
man ich bin sonen michi, scho wider vergässe de text z'save for em abschicke... und dänn funktioniert s'proceeding nid, nach em erneute iilogge... und scho isch wider alles weg ...E STUnd schriibarbeit fürd füchs... fühl mi fengs wie de Homer mit de herdplatte. !!!!Grmblpft!!!!



P.S: Sorry mods, had to get rid of my anger in my mother tounge... but plz nevermind, the only guys who got insulted inthere is me myself ... and maybe Homer Simpson

duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:03 AM
  #194
duga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zuerich
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
super short version:

Walker will make this team for years! and he could be one of the missing pieces of the puzzle to finally win some QF or SF's... This guy does it all on vpretty good level beside scoring.

duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:05 AM
  #195
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeutrality View Post
As you said, the goaltending (Berra was outstanding!) and the defense looked pretty good, but the offense was rather "meh". Not bad by any means, but there sure is still a lot of room for improvement.

The guys you named should improve that tremendously. But what really bugs me is that Sprunger, Wick and Moser can't be used. They would have been a major addition, imo.



This is what I think is going to happen, too. Brunner had a tough season, so it wouldn't be a major surprise.


At the moment we are looking at this (correct me if I'm wrong or I forgot someone):
((likely), (unlikely) and (very unlikely) only mark the possibility that they can/want to play for the National Team, not if they will/should be added)

Forwards:
In camp:
Matthias Bieber, Simon Bodenmann, Dario Bürgler, Luca Cunti, Denis Hollenstein, Thibaut Monnet, Emanuel Peter, Thomas Rüfenacht, Gregory Sciaroni, Juraj Simek, Victor Stancescu, Reto Suri, Morris Trachsler, Julian Walker

Possible additions:
Sven Bärtschi (likely)
Nino Niederreiter (likely)
Damien Brunner (unlikely)
Andres Ambühl (likely)
Kevin Romy (likely)
Martin Plüss (likely)
Ivo Rüthemann (likely)
Joël Vermin (likely)
Andrey Bykov (likely)
Sandy Jeannin (likely)

Defensemen:
In camp:
Alessandro Chiesa, Eric Blum, Robin Grossmann, Timo Helbling, Tim Ramholt, Dominik Schlumpf, Julien Vauclair, Patrick von Gunten

Possible additions:
Roman Josi (likely)
Mark Streit (unlikely)
Raphael Diaz (unlikely)
Yannick Weber (likely)
Luca Sbisa (very unlikely)
Mathias Seger (likely)
Severin Blindenbacher (likely)

Goaltenders:
In camp:
Reto Berra, Martin Gerber, Tobias Stephan

Possible additions:
None (Possibly Hiller, but the probability is very, very, VERY low)



Lines (just a wild guess, I'm terribad at that):

Best case
Sven Bärtschi - Andrey Bykov - Damien Brunner
Nino Niederreiter - Luca Cunti - Dario Bürgler
Ivo Rüthemann - Martin Plüss - Joël Vermin
Joël Vermin - Kevin Romy - Andres Ambühl

Mark Streit - Roman Josi
Raphael Diaz - Luca Sbisa
Mathias Seger - (I have literally no idea, too many options)
(I have literally no idea, too many options)

Reto Berra
Martin Gerber
Tobias Stephan


Realistic case
Sven Bärtschi - Andrey Bykov - Dario Bürgler
Ivo Rüthemann - Martin Plüss - Nino Niederreiter
Andres Ambühl - Luca Cunti - Joël Vermin
Joël Vermin - Kevin Romy - Gregory Sciaroni

Mathias Seger - Roman Josi
Eric Blum - Alessandro Chiesa
Patrick von Gunten - Dominik Schlumpf (positively surprised with him)
Robin Grossmann

Reto Berra
Martin Gerber
Tobias Stephan

Streit already said he won't come to Stockholm. On the other hand, you forgot Furrer.

I think that out of the current defensemen, Von Gunten, Vauclair and Grossman will make the team. If Seger, Blindenbacher, Furrer and Josi all join the team, that would be an ok defense.

On offense, I expect Romy, Ambühl and Plüss to be the centers, with one of Trachsler, Bieber or Walker getting the job on the fourth line. Wingers are trickier with Wick and Brunner out, I guess Rüthemann is a likely possibility on Plüss' line, Bärtschi and Niederreiter should get spots too, and Monnet should get an offensive role.

Are you sure Moser declined already? I don't remember reading anything about it. Anyway, he doesn't seem as good as last season, I'm afraid he hasn't fully recovered from his injury (I know it's just a limited sample, but I attended the Lausanne-Langnau game last Saturday and he was very disappointing).

Maybe we can have something like this:

Bärtschi - Romy - Hollenstein
Bürgler - Ambühl - Monnet
Niederreiter - Plüss - Rüthemann
Vermin - Trachsler - Walker

It wouldn't be so bad, but Wick and Brunner are huge losses.

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:09 AM
  #196
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
man ich bin sonen michi, scho wider vergässe de text z'save for em abschicke... und dänn funktioniert s'proceeding nid, nach em erneute iilogge... und scho isch wider alles weg ...E STUnd schriibarbeit fürd füchs... fühl mi fengs wie de Homer mit de herdplatte. !!!!Grmblpft!!!!



P.S: Sorry mods, had to get rid of my anger in my mother tounge... but plz nevermind, the only guys who got insulted inthere is me myself ... and maybe Homer Simpson
Homer is one of my heroes, I will seriously consider a forum ban


Last edited by stv11: 04-08-2013 at 10:40 AM.
stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:35 AM
  #197
duga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zuerich
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stv11 View Post
Hommer is one of my heroes, I will seriously consider a forum ban
Neii (Homer quote), thought so could be a risky post

duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:40 AM
  #198
TheNeutrality
Living out a lie
 
TheNeutrality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by stv11 View Post
Are you sure Moser declined already?
Nope, I'm just too stupid to read dates: http://www.swiss-icehockey.ch/SIH/ak...r_sprunger.php

No news on Moser afaik.

TheNeutrality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:45 AM
  #199
TheNeutrality
Living out a lie
 
TheNeutrality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
man ich bin sonen michi, scho wider vergässe de text z'save for em abschicke... und dänn funktioniert s'proceeding nid, nach em erneute iilogge... und scho isch wider alles weg ...E STUnd schriibarbeit fürd füchs... fühl mi fengs wie de Homer mit de herdplatte. !!!!Grmblpft!!!!



P.S: Sorry mods, had to get rid of my anger in my mother tounge... but plz nevermind, the only guys who got insulted inthere is me myself ... and maybe Homer Simpson
This also happened to me a while ago. Extremely frustrating, especially if you wrote for hours on a longer post.

I learned from it and saved every post which is longer than ca. 10 words since then.

TheNeutrality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:48 AM
  #200
duga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zuerich
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeutrality View Post
This also happened to me a while ago. Extremely frustrating, especially if you wrote for hours on a longer post.

I learned from it and saved every post which is longer than ca. 10 words since then.
This happend to me a while ago too, and 2 whiles ago, and 3 whiles ago etc...

I thought about it the second I re-logged in.... Neii (quoting Homer again), and it was too late again...

duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.