HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Windsor Spitfires 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 8)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-24-2013, 08:33 PM
  #226
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 745
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I wish Windsor had more guys like Aleardi. I wasn't surprised Plymouth came back especially with that late goal in the 2nd period, Johnson was soft and just tried to stick check and Pavelka was out to lunch it seemed. The surprise was Windsor came back when they were down 5-4. It's a shame they saved this for when the season was done after the loss on Monday.
I also agree with your last statement.finally they stopped feeling sorry for themselves.Theyre learning how to overcome adversity.Great lesson.Maybe there is hope for next season.

Sec108 is offline  
Old
02-24-2013, 10:47 PM
  #227
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,438
vCash: 500
Here are some interesting numbers from the 1st 30 games this season and the
last 30 games
During the 1st 30 games spits record was 12-12-1-5,GF=81,GA=96,home record was
9-4-0-1,road record was 3-8-1-2,Kerby Rychel led the team in scoring with 18G,13A,followed by Brady Vail with 12G,16A,interestingly Marchese was 4th with 8G,12A
in 27 games
During this period Spits 7 man games missed to injury and 9 man games missed due to
suspension

During the next 30 game segment the Spits record was 12-17-0-1,GF=101,GA=137,home
record was 6-7-0-0 and the road record was 6-10-0-1,Kirby Rychel again led the team in scoring with 17G,29A,a 15 pt improvement,followed by A,Khoklachev-15G,20A in only 21
games,Aleardi was 3rd with 11G22A in 20 games,Ben Johnson was 4th in scoring,13G9A,
12 pt improvement including 8 more goals
This where it gets interesting spits during this segment have missed 77 man games due
to injury,9 man games due to worldjr-17 committments and 23 man games due to suspension an increase of 103 man games missed including 70 due to injury
Sesaon ending injuries to Koekkoek,Seiloff,Marchese,during the last 19 games of this segment have killed the spits playoff chances,along with ill timed suspensions,slumps
of which there were 2 of them,7 game losing streak to start this segment,a recent five
game losing streak with the spits best 2 Dmen out of the lineup
The Spits were forced to deal after the 7 game streak,adding Koko.Aleardi,Giftopoulous,and Koekkoek,and trading in the process,Maletta,Lorentz,Clarke and Posa
Marchese in the 2nd half has been limited to 5 pts in 12 games after being the 4th highest scorer in the 1st 30
Besides Marchese,Brady Vail had the biggest drop in pt production the last 30 games,with 10 Pts including 6 goals,while HoSang had 7 less pts in the 2nd 30 games,but has scored i more goal
Both goaltenders have suffered as it relates to goals against in the 2nd half
In the 1st 30 Pavelka GA was 3.08,while Dekorts was3.12 in 8 appearances
The last 30 games is not good for both Dekort allowing 50 goals in 14 Gp over 4.00
while Pavelka 82 goals in 25 app with a number of games pulled
Its pretty easy to analyse despite the fine contributions by Koko,Aleardi and Giftopoulous
offensively the injuries to the D and Marchese,plus the suspensions really has hampered this teams playoff hopes
Team def and goaltending have taken a real hit this half,sure like to have seen this club
healthy to get a true read
Outside the 7 game losing streak at the beginning and a recent 5 game losing Spits were 12-5-0=1 including todays win
Food for thought
Comments welcome

hockeylegend11 is online now  
Old
02-24-2013, 11:41 PM
  #228
OHLTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the lens
Posts: 3,815
vCash: 500
One thing I wanted to add, and forgot...

One player that's really stood out to me over the last two games: Bilcke.

The kid is playing with a purpose, showing everyone he's not just about fighting. A couple of good offensive chances, plus he's been physical and getting the puck on net. It's a new Bilcke and one that should get a couple points this year if he keeps it up.

OHLTG is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:54 AM
  #229
hockeyboy4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Windsor,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 226
vCash: 500
Next year windsor having seilof, ebert,koekkoek,batemen,murphy,sanvido, brown and bowen which is 8 d-men that they could play do you think one of those guys will be traded for a forward since a bunch of forwards wont be back next season such as koko, aleardi, clarke wont be back were kind of lacking scoring inless we sign an american or get gold in the import draft

hockeyboy4 is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:10 AM
  #230
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
One thing I wanted to add, and forgot...

One player that's really stood out to me over the last two games: Bilcke.

The kid is playing with a purpose, showing everyone he's not just about fighting. A couple of good offensive chances, plus he's been physical and getting the puck on net. It's a new Bilcke and one that should get a couple points this year if he keeps it up.
Agree completely, I was very impressed with him yestaurday afternoon he was physical and he actually created a few chances. Happy to see one player play hard to the finish....hes looked solid in all of his games played since he has come back from injury, if he can play like a Mathers on the Petes coming into next season that would be great, do your job crash and bang, be physical, drop the gloves and protect teammates and get some points, then Bilcke would be a very useful player for us next season... the kid gives it 110% every shift and thats all you can ask for.

Spitsfan67* is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:13 AM
  #231
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyboy4 View Post
Next year windsor having seilof, ebert,koekkoek,batemen,murphy,sanvido, brown and bowen which is 8 d-men that they could play do you think one of those guys will be traded for a forward since a bunch of forwards wont be back next season such as koko, aleardi, clarke wont be back were kind of lacking scoring inless we sign an american or get gold in the import draft
This post is screaming for Ebert to be traded,...and possible Bateman because i think they want to keep Bowen as a 7th Defenceman for his toughness.

Spitsfan67* is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:25 AM
  #232
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
This post is screaming for Ebert to be traded,...and possible Bateman because i think they want to keep Bowen as a 7th Defenceman for his toughness.
I would trade Ebert as well say to Sarnia as someone I know has syggested for Dman

Alex Basso who I expect to be an O/a

As for Bateman not ready to deal him yet,would wait and see,he really played with

Koekkoek prior to Koekkoek getting hurt,but I understand what u are saying

especially with Brown and Morrison in the pipeline,along with Bowen"s toughness which

I like as well

hockeylegend11 is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 11:31 AM
  #233
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
This post is screaming for Ebert to be traded,...and possible Bateman because i think they want to keep Bowen as a 7th Defenceman for his toughness.
There shouldn't be room for Bowen either. Even with an understaffed team he barely gets any shifts as it is. He will be 19 next year and hasn't provided a lot of value to the team as of this point. I can't say how they would keep him around when they have a 2 years of game tape, practice film to make evaluations.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 11:46 AM
  #234
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
There shouldn't be room for Bowen either. Even with an understaffed team he barely gets any shifts as it is. He will be 19 next year and hasn't provided a lot of value to the team as of this point. I can't say how they would keep him around when they have a 2 years of game tape, practice film to make evaluations.
Well it is obviously not for his skill and i think every fan, player, coaches and him self no that...its for his toughness, if you need a guy to go out there get in a fight and get the boys going you can tap Bowen on the shoulder especially now with the 10 fight rule they cant just send Bilcke out there every time. I Think Bowen knows his role and has accepted it me personally i would like to see him get moved to a team where he will see the ice regularly, hes been a great teammate so far playing the role he has but i just think that they wont trade him because of the toughness he does bring.

Spitsfan67* is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 12:08 PM
  #235
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
Well it is obviously not for his skill and i think every fan, player, coaches and him self no that...its for his toughness, if you need a guy to go out there get in a fight and get the boys going you can tap Bowen on the shoulder especially now with the 10 fight rule they cant just send Bilcke out there every time. I Think Bowen knows his role and has accepted it me personally i would like to see him get moved to a team where he will see the ice regularly, hes been a great teammate so far playing the role he has but i just think that they wont trade him because of the toughness he does bring.
There are other ways to go about this though. You don't need to find guys to fill the quota of fights. We have already seen this year the whole toughness thing didn't go far at all they still got their butts kicked on the scoreboard. Instead they need to find players that play a good two way game, can mix it up and score goals. Guys like Kyle Hope, Kurtis Gabriel both fit that role (both OA possibilities next year), Cody Payne who's turning into a solid PF and can play the game. The list goes on and that's what Windsor needs to look for especially if they want to contend. Spits got very little from the group of Bilcke, Bowen and Clark this year that has to change moving forward.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 03:52 PM
  #236
OHLTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the lens
Posts: 3,815
vCash: 500
The toughness thing didn't go far? You don't measure that on the scoreboard. Sure, Hope and Gabriel are good, but they won't be able to go the big boys if and when the time comes. When we won our titles, we had guys like Greenop, Young, and Wallace, all of whom would take on the nastiest the league offered and do well on any given night. Unless you're like London and can score every other minute, you need that element on your team. Guys like Bilcke bring that.

OHLTG is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 04:29 PM
  #237
KnightSpit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
Next Year And |What Management Will Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
There are other ways to go about this though. You don't need to find guys to fill the quota of fights. We have already seen this year the whole toughness thing didn't go far at all they still got their butts kicked on the scoreboard. Instead they need to find players that play a good two way game, can mix it up and score goals. Guys like Kyle Hope, Kurtis Gabriel both fit that role (both OA possibilities next year), Cody Payne who's turning into a solid PF and can play the game. The list goes on and that's what Windsor needs to look for especially if they want to contend. Spits got very little from the group of Bilcke, Bowen and Clark this year that has to change moving forward.
Razor. there needs to be major changes, this team should've at least made the palyoffs this year. Mnanagement needs to send a message, maybe bring up some players on the farm, trade, do something before training camp to send a clear message that no one is really safe, can't see how that would hurt or make things worse, but who knows.

KnightSpit is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 04:29 PM
  #238
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
The toughness thing didn't go far? You don't measure that on the scoreboard. Sure, Hope and Gabriel are good, but they won't be able to go the big boys if and when the time comes. When we won our titles, we had guys like Greenop, Young, and Wallace, all of whom would take on the nastiest the league offered and do well on any given night. Unless you're like London and can score every other minute, you need that element on your team. Guys like Bilcke bring that.


The infatuation with having a bunch of fighters has to stop but I know it won't with you. I wonder if Greenop and Wallace were luxuries to have because they could roll 3terrific lines with the likes of Hall, Henrique, Nemisz, Wellwood, Mitchell, Timmins, Shugg, Loktionov(1 cup), Watson (1 cup), Kassian (1 cup), MacDermid (1 cup) which is what you really want a guy who can play the game both ways and provide toughness Ryan (1 cup). 7 of those guys I mentioned were there for both cups and the others were split up among those 2 cups.

I apologized measuring up was meant in the standings, they lead the league in fighting but will be sitting home watching the playoffs. Windsor has almost twice as many fights as London, Barrie, Plymouth, Soo. Ironically 3 of those teams are in Windsor's conference, 2 of them in the division. Do you really believe those 4 teams are intimidated by Windsor? Seven teams in the west are in the bottom 10 of fighting majors, the blueprint is changing.

Even with just 20 games under their belt the Spits will be missing 2 of their top 6 forwards next year in Khokhlachev and Aleardi. How about you concentrate on finding how to replace those top forwards and filling out the 2nd and 3rd line instead of penciling in guys like Bilcke and Bowen? If you can fill out your lineup with 3 great lines which will be tough to do just based off the makeup of the current rosterv then you can probably have Bilcke around. Clark did nothing for this team this year just a horrible OA on this team that tried to make the playoffs. You need 4 lines that have a mix of scoring, playmaking, tight checking and grit. Bilcke can't play on the PP or PK he has shown that through his 2 years, they need more players that are multi dimensional. Kyle Hope has shown he can provide grit and play forward and defense in his OHL career. Gabriel has shown he can provide grit and kill penalties. Cody Payne provides grit and goal scoring ability.

Over the past 3 years the Spits have had guys on the roster like
Clouthier
Tarini
Brown
Carrick
Clark
Bilcke

Clouthier and Tarini were awful. Brown and Carrick brought value. Clark and Bilcke are closer to Clouthier and Tarini than they are to Brown and Carrick.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 04:42 PM
  #239
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
Razor. there needs to be major changes, this team should've at least made the palyoffs this year. Mnanagement needs to send a message, maybe bring up some players on the farm, trade, do something before training camp to send a clear message that no one is really safe, can't see how that would hurt or make things worse, but who knows.
I agree with this. There are no more sacred cows. Rychel was on the right track with guys like Aleardi, Khokhlachev and Giftopolous. Filling the void of Aleardi and Khokhlachev will be harder than people think especially when you consider Aleardi would never have been moved if Heard stayed in the AHL. Rychel will need to hit big in the import draft, find 1 or 2 other OA's up front and hope Ho-Sang develops and Verbeek has the right mindset. Your ideal hope would be having Schmaltz and Allen report but wishful thinking maybe you get one.

Current forwards
Vail-back
Rychel-back
Ho-Sang-back
Giftopolous-back
Johnson-back
Bilcke-bye
Marchese-bye
Verbeek-back

You have 6 returnees from that group which is probably a good number so you can bring in a couple imports and have an impact signing, bring in a solid OA like Hope or another guy. You still have some good grit up front with talent being bolstered. Having tough guys that can't do much is going the way of the dinosaur and dodo bird.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 04:45 PM
  #240
OHLTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the lens
Posts: 3,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
The infatuation with having a bunch of fighters has to stop but I know it won't with you.
You call it infatuation. I call it an appreciation for what they bring to the table, having known several over the last decade, and knowing what their teammates think of them. BTW, I never said we need to "Have a bunch of fighters." I said having the element of toughness, that guy who can go anyone and defend his teammates, is what you need, unless you can score at-will like London.

Quote:
Windsor has almost twice as many fights as London, Barrie, Plymouth, Soo.
Number of fights and ability to fight are two different things. Windsor's fight total is as much willingness as it is anything. Look at the teams you mentioned - London scores six goals a game, so they can beat anyone regardless; Barrie has Camara, who can go anyone in the league; Plymouth has Wilson, who's similar to Camara; and Soo has Broll, who has gone almost everyone in the league. When you think of the scrappier teams in the league, who come to mind? London, Plymouth, SSM, Windsor, etc. You need that element on your team. Windsor's struggles this year have nothing to do with having guys on their team that are willing. Having another forward on the roster doesn't displace Bilcke. He's more valuable than you want to believe.

BTW, when have they EVER put Bilcke on the PP? Just because a guy doesn't play there doesn't mean he can't. You put Ty in front of the net and I'd imagine he'd be just fine.

Quote:
Bilcke-bye
Hahaha...

Quote:
Having tough guys that can't do much is going the way of the dinosaur and dodo bird.
Define "can't do much."

OHLTG is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 07:35 PM
  #241
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,438
vCash: 500
Clark,Bilcke and Bowen each have 9 fights this season,Bilcke"s count for 8 as he was instigated upon once by Broll from the Sault
With the new rule in place it means once Clark and Bowen hit 11 a suspension will occur,while Bilcke gets 2 plus the 11th before he draws a suspension

hockeylegend11 is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:31 PM
  #242
Section103
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 92
vCash: 500
Aleardi is my boy... how is this kid not drafted? (correct me if I'm wrong).... size? One of our best players since the trade deadline.

I've missed Bilke

Section103 is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 09:15 AM
  #243
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
[/QUOTE]=RayzorIsDull; which is what you really want a guy who can play the game both ways and provide toughness Ryan (1 cup). .[/QUOTE]


....Sorry I laughed really hard here, I mean i like Kenny Ryan he hustled hard and played a great two way game but he wasent a tougher guy lol, he got in 5 or 6 fights in his OHL career and he played in over 150 games, he threw his body around here and there but wasent a guy to get in a fight. And i dont think anyone thinks we need 3 or 4 fighters BUT its a Luxury to have that guy EVEN IF he dosent get alot of shifts hes on the bench and the opposing team knows that if there going to take runs at are better players there going to have to deal with a guy like Bilcke, I mean look at Toronto and i hate them but theyve got alot more toughness on there roster and its showing with the most fights and hits along with a pretty solid record there a more scary team to play against and its creating room for guys like Kessel and Kadri... I dont know why your so against having a tough guy? like i said even if hes a fourth line player and only gets 4-6 shifts if he goes out and crash and bangs, be physical, and drop the gloves here and there they are useful, they will help ref the game...


Last edited by Spitsfan67*: 02-26-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Spitsfan67* is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 09:57 AM
  #244
Ottomatic
Registered User
 
Ottomatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,883
vCash: 500
Does the import draft work the same as the entry draft in that if we miss the play-offs we get the 4th pick even if we end up with more points than Kingston or Mississauga who should both make the playoffs in the East?

We should be locked into the 8th overall pick if that's the case, but otherwise could be at late as 14th otherwise.

Ottomatic is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 11:17 AM
  #245
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Does the import draft work the same as the entry draft in that if we miss the play-offs we get the 4th pick even if we end up with more points than Kingston or Mississauga who should both make the playoffs in the East?

We should be locked into the 8th overall pick if that's the case, but otherwise could be at late as 14th otherwise.
Yes,Windsor should be locked int the #8 spot,for their 1st pick,and around 24 for the

other,do your homework and it could be huge for Windsor

hockeylegend11 is online now  
Old
02-26-2013, 12:09 PM
  #246
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,196
vCash: 500
=RayzorIsDull; which is what you really want a guy who can play the game both ways and provide toughness Ryan (1 cup). .[/QUOTE]


....Sorry I laughed really hard here, I mean i like Kenny Ryan he hustled hard and played a great two way game but he wasent a tougher guy lol, he got in 5 or 6 fights in his OHL career and he played in over 150 games, he threw his body around here and there but wasent a guy to get in a fight. And i dont think anyone thinks we need 3 or 4 fighters BUT its a Luxury to have that guy EVEN IF he dosent get alot of shifts hes on the bench and the opposing team knows that if there going to take runs at are better players there going to have to deal with a guy like Bilcke, I mean look at Toronto and i hate them but theyve got alot more toughness on there roster and its showing with the most fights and hits along with a pretty solid record there a more scary team to play against and its creating room for guys like Kessel and Kadri... I dont know why your so against having a tough guy? like i said even if hes a fourth line player and only gets 4-6 shifts if he goes out and crash and bangs, be physical, and drop the gloves here and there they are useful, they will help ref the game...[/QUOTE]

I mean toughness as going into the corners and doing the dirty work, killing penalties and chipping in goals here and there, he played an industrious style that should be valued more than say a guy like Bilcke and what he provides. I am against having a tough guy when you have another one on the team in Clark who takes up an OA spot and provides very little value. After seeing this team the last 2 years I think team toughness has been a bigger priority than acquiring talent that can help the team score goals and win games. It took until January for Rychel to finally start acquiring talent.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 12:18 PM
  #247
OHLTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the lens
Posts: 3,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
he played an industrious style that should be valued more than say a guy like Bilcke and what he provides.
"should be" according to whom? Who is determining Ryan's value compared to Bilcke's value in the overall picture? They're two very different styles of play.

Quote:
I am against having a tough guy when you have another one on the team in Clark who takes up an OA spot and provides very little value.
Wait, hold on...you're against having Bilcke because Clark hasn't done enough for you? I'm trying to follow the logic here. If you don't like what Clark has done, fine, but don't blame Bilcke for that. To me, Bilcke has done more than Clark has so far, at least in terms of what he was brought in for.

Quote:
After seeing this team the last 2 years I think team toughness has been a bigger priority than acquiring talent that can help the team score goals and win games. It took until January for Rychel to finally start acquiring talent.
Okay...prove it.

OHLTG is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 12:47 PM
  #248
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,196
vCash: 500
Clark and Bilcke
99 gp 6g 12a -34 172 pim

How can I prove it? How about in the offseason going out and getting Schoenmakers and Clark? This is to go along with Bilcke and 16 year old Verbeek who loves to mix it up and you can throw in Studnicka as well who's a grinding guy who fights but doesn't bring much else except maybe the odd shift on the PK. I just named you 5 of the top 12 forwards on the Spits going into the year.

Schoenmakers, Bilcke, Clark, Studnicka and Verbeek collectively provided

216 gp
18g
26a
-57
294 pims

This isn't including the 3 suspensions for Verbeek, Studnicka had one suspension and I believe Clark has had a couple. How can almost half of your top 6 forwards provide those numbers and not think the organization values toughness more than goal scoring ability, play making ability or ability to put pressure on the opposition? Three of those guys have eligibility for next year as well.

The styles of Bilcke and Ryan. Well one got drafted and was playing in the AHL when he was 20 and 21. Bilcke was skipped over his draft year. He could be a free agent pick up but obviously an NHL team valued Ryan more than Bilcke.

Bilcke and Clark are redundant to me and I don't see the reason why you have 2 of them. If it's because of the fight quota then that is silly keeping a guy around so a guy won't get in many fights.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 03:40 PM
  #249
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,573
vCash: 500
Round and round and round she goes!

Libbs is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 03:44 PM
  #250
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
Round and round and round she goes!
I apologize. OHLTG is an easy target because of his entrenched views. He's still waiting outside WFCU to buy playoff tickets for 2013 I think.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.