First, of all players its ****ing Jokinen who nets two, at MSG. ****ing Jokinen. Guy did jack for us when he was here, and every time I see his face it reminds me of the final shootout fail against Philly that year to miss the playoffs. Then he decides to bury two against the Rangers. **** him and his stupid face. OMG i wanted to jump into the TV and slap him.
Few other bullet points.
• Kane owns us (wish Rangers had someone like him, oh wait we have Gaborik - NOT)
• I mentioned in one of the other threads that Henrik needs to find his beast mode now with some injuries to the lineup. Wasnt there.
• This teams best defenseman is McDonagh, hands down - and it was very noticeable last night.
• Bickel - WTF
• Mashinter - Why is he getting so much time? I must be missing something here.
• If Richards and Gaborik aren't going to be Richards and Gaborik - we'll its safe to say its just going to be another usual Rangers year.
• Eminger takes a weak wrist shot to the net and a goal results. Yet the Rangers refuse to shoot or wind up to the rafters when they have a chance to from the point. Shoot the ****ing puck, from all angles below the hash marks. Trying to make perfect plays on the ****** MSG ice is like trying to get Torts to not say "jam" or "going through the process.
• I was willing to be patient with the team, but its finished now. PP, Offensive chemistry... so frustrating.
I'm really not that upset about losing, I'm tired of watching dump and chase. Players are scared to death to make a mistake and have El Duće punish them! It's safe for BB to throw the puck in and go try and run into defenseman that beats him to it. When's the last time he carried the puck over the blue line, kept possession and made a pass?................ Cue the crickets!
And don't get me started about the strategy of constantly throwing the puck behind the net over and over. Somebody needs to get the puck either to the point or even shoot it on net and look for deflection or a rebound for the love of everything holy!
And lastly- how about some urgency??! Before you have to pull the goalie.
I laughed so hard in the GDT from this game. Kreider did eff up on that one goal though he had no pressure and the puck and taps it toward the blueline. The first 3 goals I was mad at ouyr D and team but obviously that 4th one was just.... Puke
Last edited by shinchanyo: 02-27-2013 at 07:13 PM.