HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* London Knights 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-27-2013, 05:54 PM
  #976
sbrug
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
With Griffith,Harrington and Rupert out,based on roster numbers u can only put in
Liberai,Pawley and Leroux,neither of Macdonald/Jammes,however if u take out Leroux
then 1 of McDonald/Jammes works
The fact the Spits will be dressing 15 or 16 skaters instead of 18,given the team suspensions to Clark and Bowen,makes dressing Leroux totally unneccessary
You're right, seeing as how Leroux has played games recently while Jammes and Pawley (and MacDonald) haven't played, I think Leroux is in regardless.

sbrug is offline  
Old
02-27-2013, 07:40 PM
  #977
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Re tomorrows game at Windsor,if Hunter dress LeRoux he is a knob,Boughner has suspended
Emerson Clark and John Bowen for this weekends 3 games for discipline reasons,Ty Bilcke has just come back from thumb surgery should not be fighting,Spits will have 7 players out of the lineup. Knights already have toughness with Sefton in the lineup
with Harrington,Rupert,and Griffith out of the lineup for the Knights,Jammes.Pawley and MacDonald should be given some ice time not Leroux
Lol Lol, WWBD? What would Boug do?

Last matchup Boug sends Bilcke after Leroux after a clean hit and after already answering a challenge from Bowen. ( and because Boug told him to avenge a CLEAN hit he ends up missing a couple months)
Boug routinely dresses meatheads against everybody. Not our fault Clarke and Bowen got suspended.
If I'm Leroux I'm asking Bilcke to go and go early.

Hunter a knob for dressing Leroux? What adjective would u use to describe Bougs use of "muscle" over the last few years? Far more incidents in ur own backyard. Look up the totals, I know ur a stats guy

aresknights is offline  
Old
02-27-2013, 09:40 PM
  #978
HLLYWD99
Registered User
 
HLLYWD99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpin794 View Post
Thats pretty ugly, lucky he only got 10 IMO.

HLLYWD99 is offline  
Old
02-27-2013, 10:38 PM
  #979
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Lol Lol, WWBD? What would Boug do?

Last matchup Boug sends Bilcke after Leroux after a clean hit and after already answering a challenge from Bowen. ( and because Boug told him to avenge a CLEAN hit he ends up missing a couple months)
Boug routinely dresses meatheads against everybody. Not our fault Clarke and Bowen got suspended.
If I'm Leroux I'm asking Bilcke to go and go early.

Hunter a knob for dressing Leroux? What adjective would u use to describe Bougs use of "muscle" over the last few years? Far more incidents in ur own backyard. Look up the totals, I know ur a stats guy
If Boughner really wanted to dress muscle tomorrow he would have dressed Clark and Bowen,and suspended both starting the road trip at Erie and NFalls,obviously things more important then a meaningless game against the Knights
If Im Bilcke no way do I waste my time with LeDouche,nothing to prove 1-1 in fights
with him,protecting my hand,Bilcke will just be out to crunch bodies,maybe chirp like
Domi does,dont answer the bell like Domi does,just slash like Domi does,no need to fight

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 04:07 AM
  #980
GangGreen
Registered User
 
GangGreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 392
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
If Boughner really wanted to dress muscle tomorrow he would have dressed Clark and Bowen,and suspended both starting the road trip at Erie and NFalls,obviously things more important then a meaningless game against the Knights
If Im Bilcke no way do I waste my time with LeDouche,nothing to prove 1-1 in fights
with him,protecting my hand,Bilcke will just be out to crunch bodies,maybe chirp like
Domi does,dont answer the bell like Domi does,just slash like Domi does,no need to fight
I wonder if you'd have the stones to call him that to his face. Somehow I doubt it.
You seem to have quite the obsession with him. Did he steal your girlfriend?
Hopefully, just like the Spits, you'll go away soon.

GangGreen is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 06:54 AM
  #981
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GangGreen View Post
I wonder if you'd have the stones to call him that to his face. Somehow I doubt it.
You seem to have quite the obsession with him. Did he steal your girlfriend?
Hopefully, just like the Spits, you'll go away soon.
No obsession with anybody,just stating my opinion,the fact it does not lineup
with yours and some others does not bother me in the least
The real shame is watching some of the younger more skilled players sitting instead
of a 19 year old thug,when there is no need to dress him,especially against a short roster team,they dressed him the last time when Bilcke did not play,how did that turn out for ya? A 5-2 thrashing in case u forgot
Anybody who critics Boughner for dressing tough guys is hypocritical when their coach does the same thing
Besides somebody has to lookout for your younger players as it relates to development
London isnt and neither is a lot of the fan base
As for disappearing not going to happen soon,unless u can offer something poignant
rather then criticize those who ruffle your feathers

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 08:25 AM
  #982
Crottenham
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 839
vCash: 500
Toronto Star story on Liam Herbst and his recovery....

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...y_feschuk.html

Crottenham is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 08:50 AM
  #983
JL17
Registered User
 
JL17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,025
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Toronto Star story on Liam Herbst and his recovery....

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...y_feschuk.html
It's too bad he has to battle thru this at this age. He's a kid that's suppose to be growing up and having fun not battling thru this stuff.

From the article it doesn't bowed well for him going forward. Those are problems 50+ year olds go thru.

I'd imagine we see London draft and goalie this year. I'm not writing him off yet but will it be the same Herbst as a 15 year old??? I doubt it that's alot of time away from the game.

JL17 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 09:30 AM
  #984
BoxerMax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 376
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Toronto Star story on Liam Herbst and his recovery....

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...y_feschuk.html
Wow, crazy what that kid has gone through. I really hope he is able to get back to playing hockey.

BoxerMax is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 09:35 AM
  #985
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post
It's too bad he has to battle thru this at this age. He's a kid that's suppose to be growing up and having fun not battling thru this stuff.

From the article it doesn't bowed well for him going forward. Those are problems 50+ year olds go thru.

I'd imagine we see London draft and goalie this year. I'm not writing him off yet but will it be the same Herbst as a 15 year old??? I doubt it that's alot of time away from the game.
Tragic story no doubt,feel bad for the youngster,dont wish that on anybody

I do think the Herbst family should take up Londons offer at treatment at Western

university,especially if they are worried about finances

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:21 PM
  #986
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
If Boughner really wanted to dress muscle tomorrow he would have dressed Clark and Bowen,and suspended both starting the road trip at Erie and NFalls,obviously things more important then a meaningless game against the Knights
If Im Bilcke no way do I waste my time with LeDouche,nothing to prove 1-1 in fights
with him,protecting my hand,Bilcke will just be out to crunch bodies,maybe chirp like
Domi does,dont answer the bell like Domi does,just slash like Domi does,no need to fight
If Im Leroux I ask Bilcke to go because Bilcke jumps him at Bougs request after a clean hit in London, if Bilcke wants to walk away so be it. His choice.

As far as dressing Leroux in the 5-2 loss you mentioned, I doubt a 4th line rook would have made up the 3 G difference. So the "howd that work out for ya" is really insignificant

Quote:
Anybody who critics Boughner for dressing tough guys is hypocritical when their coach does the same thing
Boug does it more frequently than London. Flemmington rarely dressed last year. That team was void of "tough guys"
Sometimes your own team actions dictate others roster choices and course of action.

aresknights is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:37 PM
  #987
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Anybody who critics Boughner for dressing tough guys is hypocritical when their coach does the same thing
You cant be talkin bout Knights fans, can you? The numbers dont seem to support you if true

WIndsor 63 fights for 1st overall. London 33 for 17th

Bilcke, Bowen, Clarke with 9 fights, Rychel and Studnicka 6 each

Leroux with 7 (3 against the Spits), Anderson 5, Raine 4, R Rupert 3

Leroux listed at 16 GP. 49 pims.
Clarke, Bowen and Bilcke all played double that. ( and its hard to argue their out there not to intimidate) hhhhmmm, who plays the "tough guys"
Cant blame HUnter for wanting someone (or a couple) guys in the lineup to prtoect those young skilled guys against a team that has shown it loves to bring the game down to that level Hey Boug has em doing what he thinks they need to, no biggie

aresknights is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:55 PM
  #988
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
You cant be talkin bout Knights fans, can you? The numbers dont seem to support you if true

WIndsor 63 fights for 1st overall. London 33 for 17th

Bilcke, Bowen, Clarke with 9 fights, Rychel and Studnicka 6 each

Leroux with 7 (3 against the Spits), Anderson 5, Raine 4, R Rupert 3

Leroux listed at 16 GP. 49 pims.
Clarke, Bowen and Bilcke all played double that. ( and its hard to argue their out there not to intimidate) hhhhmmm, who plays the "tough guys"
Cant blame HUnter for wanting someone (or a couple) guys in the lineup to prtoect those young skilled guys against a team that has shown it loves to bring the game down to that level Hey Boug has em doing what he thinks they need to, no biggie
Not sure why u guys keep mentioning Clark along with Bilcke and Bowen,Clark last yr had a total of 13 goals in 56 games including playoffs ,is that a player with no hockey skills,this year are aware he has more goals then 10 Knight players,including forwards and dmen,is that a guy with no skills
As for Bilcke and Bowen its interesting u mentioned they have have played double LeRoux,yet he has more fights pro rated then both in half the games
Earlier in the season Bowen rarely played,when the injuries hit he has been in,especially when Bilcke missed 21 games,the tam has been playing short rostered for the last 20 games,so Bowen plays
I can assure u if the Spits were healthy Bowen is the 21 or 22nd guy,Clark has a reg most of season,though again had the team been healthy he might have up on the 4th line,as he has not produced goal wise like last yr
At the end of the day if London wants to dress a unii dimensional player over a skill guy against a team missing 2 of its 3 toughest players go for it,hope he sees a lot
ice,I like that match up

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 02:37 PM
  #989
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Windsor fights more often. WIndsor dresses "tough guys" more often than London does in recent years.

My post was in response to "hypocritical" statement.

Dress it up any way you want, Spits play that game more than any1.

Prorated, yes your correct. But lets remember the 10 fight rule brought about, in part because of Bilckes statements and over the top # of fights last year. Im sure their numbers would be higher without the new rule.
You mentioned dressing goons. Hunter has only dressed your fav OHLer 16 times this year.

As far as development of young players. Id take Hunters approach the last few years over Bougs any day. The kids have developed just fine.

aresknights is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 02:50 PM
  #990
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,202
vCash: 500
I bet you Leroux has more fights per minutes played than anybody on the Windsor Spitfire roster.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:02 PM
  #991
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Probably correct, this year. LAst year Im sure Bilcke is close. Again hes brought in as a response to other rosters

The post was made to counter the "hypocritical" comment. Hunter doesnt regulary dress tough guys. 16 Gs played shows that. Flemmington not dreesing the 2nd half of the year last year also proves that. Can the same be said of Bilcke? What would BIlckes total # fights be without a rule he helped get passed? What was his fight/ min played ratio last year before the rule?What was the number he wanted to get to last year? 40?
And i think he and Leroux probably get similar ice time on teams with 4 lines (not an option now with the Spits short of bodies)
Lerouxs dressing is a response to other rosters IMO and the 16 GP cements that IMO

Regardless Dale has gotten away from dressing meatheads as a reg option and gone with speed n skill more oft than not. And are better off for it.

Im not a big Leroux fan but appreciate what he brings, when needed. With Pawley battling groin issues and the recent injures, suspensions n flu I think hes gotten a few xtra games in. Come POs not sure how much hell dress. 1/2 games maybe?


Last edited by aresknights: 02-28-2013 at 03:15 PM.
aresknights is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:02 PM
  #992
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Windsor fights more often. WIndsor dresses "tough guys" more often than London does in recent years.

My post was in response to "hypocritical" statement.

Dress it up any way you want, Spits play that game more than any1.

Prorated, yes your correct. But lets remember the 10 fight rule brought about, in part because of Bilckes statements and over the top # of fights last year. Im sure their numbers would be higher without the new rule.
You mentioned dressing goons. Hunter has only dressed your fav OHLer 16 times this year.

As far as development of young players. Id take Hunters approach the last few years over Bougs any day. The kids have developed just fine.
There was a recent article believe on NHL .com that the Windsor Spitfires have sent the most players to the Nhl in the last 5 or 6 years tied with another organization
think it was a US university program,the Knights were not mentioned in that same breadth
That being said the Knights no doubt are 1 of the better providers of talent in the entire CHL,but since the Boughner regime has produced more, a bad year does not
wipe that out

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:10 PM
  #993
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Lets add current players HL as they are the ones you reference in your development arguement (leroux takes away from kids developing---and really 16 Gs is what were dealing with, hardly a make or break for an OHL rook when it comes to development) Im sure the knights will send more to the show from the last 2 years.

Domi, Horvat, Matta, Zadarov, Harrington, Stolarz, Tierney all are or will 1st/2nd rd picks. Lots of others in the lower rds as well.
Id also figure that most of those Spits came from a 2 yr stretch? Could be wrong but its my guess.
Lets take the number in the show from our memorial cup year and folllowing OHL final loss vs SPits 2 memorial cup teams. Fair comparison?

I really do appreciate the SPits 2/ 3yr run as a hockey fan but am more impressed by a group that consistently develops kids, moves them to pro teams/universities at all levels and has competitive teams.
Rychel/ Boug still have to prove they can do it over time. Im not doubting they can, just that Id take London as a place for a kid to develop. Just a personal prefernce and Im sure it differs with others

The league is definitely cyclical and good management groups minimize those downs.

aresknights is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:15 PM
  #994
nelli27
Registered User
 
nelli27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bud Gardens 107 K10
Country: Canada
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Not sure why u guys keep mentioning Clark along with Bilcke and Bowen,Clark last yr had a total of 13 goals in 56 games including playoffs ,is that a player with no hockey skills,this year are aware he has more goals then 10 Knight players,including forwards and dmen,is that a guy with no skills
As for Bilcke and Bowen its interesting u mentioned they have have played double LeRoux,yet he has more fights pro rated then both in half the games
Earlier in the season Bowen rarely played,when the injuries hit he has been in,especially when Bilcke missed 21 games,the tam has been playing short rostered for the last 20 games,so Bowen plays
I can assure u if the Spits were healthy Bowen is the 21 or 22nd guy,Clark has a reg most of season,though again had the team been healthy he might have up on the 4th line,as he has not produced goal wise like last yr
At the end of the day if London wants to dress a unii dimensional player over a skill guy against a team missing 2 of its 3 toughest players go for it,hope he sees a lot
ice,I like that match up
A player like LeRoux is so insignificant to this Knights' team. London is not a team that aims to intimidate with their fists, but rather, on the scoreboard. On most nights, my preference is that LeRoux is a healthy scratch. Against Windsor, I would still dress him as insurance in case things get out of hand (despite Windsor's true tough guys out of the lineup). I watched the Windsor game in Sudbury, and was at the game in London when the Knights blew out the Spits so I know what would happen if the Knights had a 3 or 4 goal lead late in the 3rd period.

Ebert will be playing tonight, and he laid a beatdown on Liberati who had no interest in fighting him--he's a young player who has never fought (at least not to my recollection), and who has no inclination to drop his gloves. That is the reason and the only reason you dress LeRoux...you don't want him to go looking for fights; in fact, I would not even give him a regular shift on the fourth line! I think Jammes is expected to return to the lineup tonight.

nelli27 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:23 PM
  #995
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Lets add current players HL as they are the ones you reference in your development arguement (leroux takes away from kids developing---and really 16 Gs is what were dealing with, hardly a make or break for an OHL rook when it comes to development) Im sure the knights will send more to the show from the last 2 years.

Domi, Horvat, Matta, Zadarov, Harrington, Stolarz, Tierney all are or will 1st/2nd rd picks. Lots of others in the lower rds as well.
Id also figure that most of those Spits came from a 2 yr stretch? Could be wrong but its my guess.
Lets take the number in the show from our memorial cup year and folllowing OHL final loss vs SPits 2 memorial cup teams. Fair comparison?

I really do appreciate the SPits 2/ 3yr run as a hockey fan but am more impressed by a group that consistently develops kids, moves them to pro teams/universities at all levels and has competitive teams.
Rychel/ Boug still have to prove they can do it over time. Im not doubting they can, just that Id take London as a place for a kid to develop. Just a personal prefernce and Im sure it differs with others

The league is definitely cyclical and good management groups minimize those downs.
This will be the 1st yr in 6 that the spits will miss the playoffs,I am sure most organizations would kill to have in order,a 1st place finish in divsion after missing the playoffs,2 mem cups,a final four appearance,a playoff spot in the beginning year of a rebuild,after dealing major assets at the quarter pole of that season for mostly picks,losing their best player with 12 games to go ,making playoffs and bowing out in the 1st rd
Take that along with having the most players who have made an NHL appearance in that stretch of any organization in jrs or college is reason to be supportive and proud
Not saying you should not be thats for sure

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:29 PM
  #996
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelli27 View Post
A player like LeRoux is so insignificant to this Knights' team. London is not a team that aims to intimidate with their fists, but rather, on the scoreboard. On most nights, my preference is that LeRoux is a healthy scratch. Against Windsor, I would still dress him as insurance in case things get out of hand (despite Windsor's true tough guys out of the lineup). I watched the Windsor game in Sudbury, and was at the game in London when the Knights blew out the Spits so I know what would happen if the Knights had a 3 or 4 goal lead late in the 3rd period.

Ebert will be playing tonight, and he laid a beatdown on Liberati who had no interest in fighting him--he's a young player who has never fought (at least not to my recollection), and who has no inclination to drop his gloves. That is the reason and the only reason you dress LeRoux...you don't want him to go looking for fights; in fact, I would not even give him a regular shift on the fourth line! I think Jammes is expected to return to the lineup tonight.
Actually Nelli it was Studnicka who is the same age who fought Liberati,and last yr
at 16 he had to fight Welycha who is a year older
As for the Sudbury game the Wolves were just as guilty,Thibideau started with Bowen,Silk whacked Clark 1st,and it was Sanvido"s 1st ohl fight,Verbeek was facewashed by a older guy by 2 years Genovese the same guy who knocked out Mcguiire recently,and Verbeek would have nothing of and choked the guy
Other teams have not been innocent,especially those at home,they have last change
they can dictate how things may turn out

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:35 PM
  #997
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Spit fans have a lot to be proud of over the last 6 years

The Knights over the last 10 years.

The # of div titles, conf finals, OHL finals, 50 W seasons, OHL reg season pt leader and the Knights havent beeen as low as the Spits the last 2 years in the Hunter era. Id guess in the show last year we could have iced a very solid NHL club.
We finisshed 8th (after a selloff and gave the Sound a heck of a first rd then went on to win the OHL- the SPits by coamparison finished 8th after a sell off, got swept and then missed the PO the following year.)

Spits got the back to back< London more consistency and better rebuilds. Spits have had higher highs but also lower lows.

I really do put more emphasis on a CHL league title than the Memorial Cup. I think the Memorial Cup, althou the holy grail, is a little more of a crapshoot. Its easier for the "best team" NOt to win it. And no Im not saying London was the best last year, just how Ive always looked at it. Running thru 4 best of 7s instead of a round robin and single elimination games (althou very exciting) is a truer test of team IMO

aresknights is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:44 PM
  #998
sbrug
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Spit fans have a lot to be proud of over the last 6 years

The Knights over the last 10 years.

The # of div titles, conf finals, OHL finals, 50 W seasons, OHL reg season pt leader and the Knights havent beeen as low as the Spits the last 2 years in the Hunter era. Id guess in the show last year we could have iced a very solid NHL club.
We finisshed 8th (after a selloff and gave the Sound a heck of a first rd then went on to win the OHL- the SPits by coamparison finished 8th after a sell off, got swept and then missed the PO the following year.)

Spits got the back to back< London more consistency and better rebuilds. Spits have had higher highs but also lower lows.

I really do put more emphasis on a CHL league title than the Memorial Cup. I think the Memorial Cup, althou the holy grail, is a little more of a crapshoot. Its easier for the "best team" NOt to win it. And no Im not saying London was the best last year, just how Ive always looked at it. Running thru 4 best of 7s instead of a round robin and single elimination games (althou very exciting) is a truer test of team IMO
I agree, winning 4 rounds should be the goal every year. It would have been nice to win the MC last year, but it's not something to play a what if game. I think last year Shawinigan was a pretty damn good team that was underestimated by each champion citing their 2nd round exit. In fact, they had 2 less points than last year's Knights. Thought that was interesting considering the analysts were making them out to be the weak sister of the tournament.

sbrug is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:44 PM
  #999
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Actually Nelli it was Studnicka who is the same age who fought Liberati,and last yr
at 16 he had to fight Welycha who is a year older
As for the Sudbury game the Wolves were just as guilty,Thibideau started with Bowen,Silk whacked Clark 1st,and it was Sanvido"s 1st ohl fight,Verbeek was facewashed by a older guy by 2 years Genovese the same guy who knocked out Mcguiire recently,and Verbeek would have nothing of and choked the guy
Other teams have not been innocent,especially those at home,they have last change
they can dictate how things may turn out
Yes it was studnicka. Still beat on a kid who didnt want to fight. In a stoppage started by Bilcke following Bougs request to start a fight after clean hit, so in this case IM not sure the HOME team dictated how this turned out. Just sayin

Were Wely and Studnicka willing combatants, cause Liberati wasnt? Im not sure, but that also makes a difference

As for Sudbury I guess it was all their fault

aresknights is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 03:45 PM
  #1000
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,699
vCash: 500
Hopefully a good clean game tonight. Enjoy all.

aresknights is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.