HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

The Walking Dead: Season 3 (Part V)

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Swedish Fish
CONQUERED

vCash: 500
When andrea was about to kill the gov i was hoping he knew it was coming and had a gun under the sheets and just blew her away.

Old
02-26-2013, 01:01 PM
jw2

vCash: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Why would all of that have to take place?

Only this needs to take place:
"- an un-seen discussion as you mentioned, between Andrea and Tyreese discussing this 'backdoor' move"
Is this a joke?

Why is Tyreese's group taking down a group offering them a welcoming, safe place with food and water because they met some random chick and Milton in the woods chopping up a zombie?

Old
02-26-2013, 01:05 PM
Bubba Thudd
#AvsNewAge

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw2 View Post
Is this a joke?

Why is Tyreese's group taking down a group offering them a welcoming, safe place with food and water because they met some random chick and Milton in the woods chopping up a zombie?
Not saying they would. I just said that all the things you outlined are not necessary.

Old
02-26-2013, 08:57 PM
Jovavic
Lose to CBJ?

Send a message via AIM to Jovavic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Fish View Post
When andrea was about to kill the gov i was hoping he knew it was coming and had a gun under the sheets and just blew her away.
Was hoping this as well

Old
02-27-2013, 01:04 AM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Finally got around to seeing it. At least a lot of the secrets are out in the open and everyone is caught up with each other now.

Rick may have made a mistake letting Tyrese's group go and now join the Gov. Though half of his group seems to be psychotic, remember they were starting to plot over backstabbing Rick's group, so Rick also may have saved them as well. I am assuming Tyrese and the girl figure it out and the others in his group stay with the Gov.

The Andrea thing is too much. Hopefully she has been converted by now and is just posturing on what to do. I don't know how she can still be fooled at this point.

At the very least, it is nice to see Michonne talking and part of the group finally.

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Old
02-27-2013, 04:48 AM
StrictlyCommercial

On the plus side, at this point, pretty much NOTHING from the comics is a spoiler. The story is almost completely different aside from folks having the same names.

I would bet Tyreese bails when he finds out they're planning to kill off the entire prison group.Cutty is too badass to be a bad guy.

Old
02-27-2013, 07:57 AM
Rob Brown
Way She Goes

I somehow doubt whether Rick would really take any chances and let Tyreese and them come back, especially if they start by helping the Governor by attacking them. He'd likely think it was a plot or something. So unless Tyreese leaves before they attack the jail (if they do), in which case they'll likely attack him and his people as they leave like they did Michonne. I guess if they kill any of them Tyreese will be motivated to join the prison folks and help them fight Woodbury.

Old
02-27-2013, 07:30 PM
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!

Is it just me or has this season been sort of a letdown, and is nowhere near the caliber of the past 2.

Old
02-27-2013, 08:14 PM
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorMenT View Post
Is it just me or has this season been sort of a letdown, and is nowhere near the caliber of the past 2.
I think maybe you could consider it a letdown because of the hype that was given to it based on the potential with the prison, the Governor, etc. It hasn't lived up to that, I feel.

But, S2 was so underwhelming (minus the last few episodes) that S3 is still miles ahead of it. However, IMO, S1 was gold.

Old
02-27-2013, 09:33 PM
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Nope, it has been. They have tried to include as many characters from the comic as possible without having a true role for the. If you're going to have a Lost size cast, you should have episodes dedicated to certain characters but people would probably complain. Not 1 of the new characters this season interests me with the exception of the return of Merle.

Old
02-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

vCash: 270
Anyone else see the video showing how much Andrea swings her arm?

Old
02-28-2013, 12:22 AM
ProstheticConscience
WWIII

vCash: 883
Just flipped on The 6th Day with Ahh-nold. Realized Merle was in it as one of the chief cloned bad guy henchmen. Had a "Cool!" moment when I realized Merle had been in Vancouver. (The 6th Day is one of the few Hollywood productions filmed here that makes no effort to disguise the city as somewhere else)

Looking at his bio, he's actually been a pretty busy guy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0740264/?...t_cl_t14#Actor

Old
02-28-2013, 01:12 AM
Ser Woof
Too proud to beg

vCash: 86
Quote:
Nope. It's been an incredible season.

The vocal minority of people that seem disappointed with this show and this season are the people who seem to want it to be something it's not and has never been.

Old
02-28-2013, 01:37 AM
danishh
Dat Stache

i think the main issue is that people dont like it when everything is calm. Walkers arnt a real threat anymore to anyone. The battle between rick and the gov hasnt started in earnest yet. Based on that, everyone thinks 'let down episode'.

next week will be better. Much better.

02-28-2013, 09:14 AM
jw2

Let down? They probably had 2 of the best episodes of the series this season. The Lori episode might be the best episode ever.

Old
02-28-2013, 10:23 AM
Bruv
Loveless

No matter how popular TWD is, there is always that group of people who hate the show and will bash it all the time even though they watch it every weekend

Old
02-28-2013, 10:54 AM
TheBeastCoast

vCash: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
No matter how popular TWD is, there is always that group of people who hate the show and will bash it all the time even though they watch it every weekend
Ya I don't get it lol. When I hate a show I stop watching it.

Old
02-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Central PA Hawk Fan

Quote:
Let down? They probably had 2 of the best episodes of the series this season. The Lori episode might be the best episode ever.
I would be curious to hear the rationale that Season 3 isn't the best season so far (we still have a few more episodes to go to). For me, its been superior. The season opener, the death of Lori episode, and the mid-season finale were all fantastic episodes. Especially the way Season 2 meandered around with Sophia storyline (to the show's credit, it rebounded nicely after the mid-season break), and Season 1 while strong, was only 6 episodes total, and none of them outside of maybe the Pilot rivals any of the 3 I mentioned.

Old
02-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Garbage Goal

Season one is good but got worse as it went. Season two was horrid aside from the Rick-Shane conflict I thought. This season is fantastic. I can't fathom how this couldn't be seen as the best season. Only bad episode was the last one.

For the record, people watch this show and give it more leeway because its the only show on television like it. Name one other zombie show. I can't. Heck, there's not even many post apocalyptic shows.

Old
02-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Crabby Williams

Not sure how someone could think it's worse then seasons 1/2. Season 1 was horri-bad, Season 2 was better. Season 3 blows both out of the water.

Old
02-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Bruv
Loveless

Season two finished very strongly, we'll see what the season 3 ending has to offer

Old
03-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Ser Woof
Too proud to beg

vCash: 86
Off the 1st page? Slackers....

Old
03-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

Thinking about re-reading the comics. Waiting for the episodes is brutal.

Old
03-01-2013, 02:35 PM
jw2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Mandelbaum View Post
Thinking about re-reading the comics. Waiting for the episodes is brutal.
I've started. Well... I watch them on youtube (free). Just came to the part where Rick, and the person accompanying him, found the prisoners.

It really is a lot different. It's good, because I dont know what is going to happen in the comics.

Old
03-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

Quote:
I've started. Well... I watch them on youtube (free). Just came to the part where Rick, and the person accompanying him, found the prisoners.

It really is a lot different. It's good, because I dont know what is going to happen in the comics.
The first season was very similar to the comics, but its so different after that I agree.

Closed Thread