HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

#19 - 02/28/2013 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-28-2013, 11:24 AM
  #76
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain
 
Ryan McDonut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Stu Pickles you say?

"why on earth are you making chocolate pudding at 4 in the morning?"

"because ive lost control of my life"

Ryan McDonut is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:26 AM
  #77
Lundsanity30
Registered User
 
Lundsanity30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
I think with Nash back, Torts should load up. Perhaps give Hagelin to Richards to spark Brad Drumez. If it's not clicking after the first period, go back to Hags-Stepan-Nash and let them do work.

Nash - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Richards - Callahan
Miller - Boyle - Pyatt/Kreider
Kreider - Halpern - Powe
Have we tried Hags w Richards and Gab? That was our best line last year. Maybe nash-step-cally

Lundsanity30 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:26 AM
  #78
nevesis
#30
 
nevesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 10,207
vCash: 500
“@NYRangers: After the skate McDonagh confirms he is healthy and ready to play tonight...Nash says he will see how he feels later today before decision”

nevesis is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:27 AM
  #79
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain
 
Ryan McDonut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
I think with Nash back, Torts should load up. Perhaps give Hagelin to Richards to spark Brad Drumez. If it's not clicking after the first period, go back to Hags-Stepan-Nash and let them do work.

Nash - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Richards - Callahan
Miller - Boyle - Pyatt/Kreider
Kreider - Halpern - Powe
while i dont like splitting up a line thats playing really well, i agree. richards has been, well we know how richards has been playing, and gabby hasn't been good lately, those 2 guys should have been split up a while ago. i really dont see much chemistry between them anyway.

Ryan McDonut is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:27 AM
  #80
Lundsanity30
Registered User
 
Lundsanity30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
“@NYRangers: After the skate McDonagh confirms he is healthy and ready to play tonight...Nash says he will see how he feels later today before decision”
Woot..

Lundsanity30 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:28 AM
  #81
Lundsanity30
Registered User
 
Lundsanity30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan McDonut View Post
while i dont like splitting up a line thats playing really well, i agree. richards has been, well we know how richards has been playing, and gabby hasn't been good lately, those 2 guys should have been split up a while ago. i really dont see much chemistry between them anyway.
this year for sure (unless playing with nash too) but last yr w Hags they did

Lundsanity30 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:36 AM
  #82
nevesis
#30
 
nevesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 10,207
vCash: 500
“@NYDNRangers: #NYR say Matt Gilroy, the only D not on ice this AM, has the flu. So Steve Eminger should remain in lineup on the blue line”

nevesis is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:40 AM
  #83
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,357
vCash: 500
Lol these guys have really weak immune systems. Someone always has the flu, it seems.

Rangers Fail is online now  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:47 AM
  #84
schabadoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind Jam Grind View Post
Lol these guys have really weak immune systems. Someone always has the flu, it seems.
"Currently, 29 states and New York City are reporting high levels of influenza-like-illness (ILI), and another nine states are reporting moderate levels of ILI. This season, 18 children have died from flu-associated deaths.

11 Chicago-area hospitals are now on bypass status, meaning they are so swamped with flu patients, they have to turn sick people away. "

schabadoo is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:56 AM
  #85
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schabadoo View Post
"Currently, 29 states and New York City are reporting high levels of influenza-like-illness (ILI), and another nine states are reporting moderate levels of ILI. This season, 18 children have died from flu-associated deaths.

11 Chicago-area hospitals are now on bypass status, meaning they are so swamped with flu patients, they have to turn sick people away. "
Ok? It was just a joke. Staal had the flu last week, Beaver had the flu during training camp.

Eminger played very well against the Peg, I thought. He deserves to be the 6D for now. Hopefully McD and DZ are both back so that we don't have to witness Stew Pickles playing defense against NHL'ers.

Rangers Fail is online now  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:57 AM
  #86
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 18,128
vCash: 500
Finally some good news today.

__________________

rip
Ail is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 11:57 AM
  #87
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke
 
Bluenote13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BKLYN, NYC
Posts: 23,785
vCash: 500
Flu season is the worst I've ever seen. Everyone I know has gotten sick, some really bad.

Regarding hockey, passing the flu around in the locker room is an annual occurrence for pretty much every hockey team ever

Bluenote13 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:11 PM
  #88
Malarowski
Registered User
 
Malarowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
Conacher will do something crazy today. Before the Montreal game Pacioretty's name just jumped to my mind out of nowhere, last night Conacher did. Buckle up!

Malarowski is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:12 PM
  #89
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Stu Pickles you say?

This is absolutely great.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:24 PM
  #90
Rangers_23
Beuke!
 
Rangers_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Land of Entrapment
Country: United States
Posts: 2,192
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rangers_23 Send a message via MSN to Rangers_23
Stamkos with the Ovech-trick. Pyatt and Hall score just to further humiliate us. 11-0 Ning.
Hallelujah, holy ****, where's the Tylenol?

Rangers_23 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:27 PM
  #91
Riche16
McCready guitar god
 
Riche16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: FL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,700
vCash: 500
Worst part about tonight is having to listen to that ****** of a color guy in "The Chief"

That A-hole gives the Pitt guys & Chico a run for their money as far as homerism.

Riche16 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:28 PM
  #92
nevesis
#30
 
nevesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 10,207
vCash: 500
“@KatieStrangESPN: #NYR Garon in net tonight vs. Rangers. Salo and Malone both out. Bolts going with seven defensemen”

nevesis is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:37 PM
  #93
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun
 
Cynical TyranT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: TX
Country: American Samoa
Posts: 4,027
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
After that stomach-churning Knicks game last night... Im not really in the mood to sit here all stressed out again.....

So look like winning, NYR... ugh

Cynical TyranT is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:41 PM
  #94
Fitzy
All Is Well
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
“@KatieStrangESPN: #NYR Garon in net tonight vs. Rangers. Salo and Malone both out. Bolts going with seven defensemen”
Are they going with that MAB-only-plays-on-the-power-play setup? I love that so much. Cracks me up. Specialist defenseman.

Fitzy is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 12:52 PM
  #95
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,259
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Flu season is the worst I've ever seen. Everyone I know has gotten sick, some really bad.

Regarding hockey, passing the flu around in the locker room is an annual occurrence for pretty much every hockey team ever
i caught it on christmas eve...i was bed ridden for a week, and completely useless for a total of 3 weeks. worst ive ever been sick. my wife was in horrible shape too.

Inferno is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:15 PM
  #96
Swagelin62
Registered User
 
Swagelin62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennsoe View Post
3 goals for Stamkos..

4 goals for Richards....

I'm drunk....good night....I'm here all week...
You win at life. 4-2 Rangers. Stamkos gets 2.

Swagelin62 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:23 PM
  #97
azaloum90
Registered User
 
azaloum90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The coop!
Posts: 3,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
i caught it on christmas eve...i was bed ridden for a week, and completely useless for a total of 3 weeks. worst ive ever been sick. my wife was in horrible shape too.
Same here... actually got the same flu twice, but different symptoms each timw... really bad flu season this year: first flu was a stomach virus-like problem 10 days before xmas, couldn't keep food down... second flu came about 3 weeks later, but this time the fatigued body and headaches came around... I didn't realize how sick I was until a week after that, and realized I had felt unhealthy for about 5.5 weeks... feel bad for these poor athletes sometimes haha

azaloum90 is online now  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:24 PM
  #98
azaloum90
Registered User
 
azaloum90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The coop!
Posts: 3,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riche16 View Post
Worst part about tonight is having to listen to that ****** of a color guy in "The Chief"

That A-hole gives the Pitt guys & Chico a run for their money as far as homerism.
Don't get me started about cheeco..... dear god... devils fans love him too.. the only thing he is good for is saying penalties shouldn't be called on the opposing teams after the devils have scored at least one PP Goal

azaloum90 is online now  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:25 PM
  #99
rdhstlr23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 189
vCash: 500
I'm not arguing whether Kreider should play or shouldn't. However, if Bickel is going to be starting over him, even with Asham injured, he needs to be sent back down and allowed to play consistently for the Whale.

Excited to see Nash back. Rangers must win this game. Will it make or break their season? No. However, having a 4 game home-stand against Winnipeg, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, & Philadelphia (only 1 .500 team), you have to come away with at least 6 points.

rdhstlr23 is offline  
Old
02-28-2013, 01:27 PM
  #100
Swagelin62
Registered User
 
Swagelin62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by azaloum90 View Post
Don't get me started about cheeco..... dear god... devils fans love him too.. the only thing he is good for is saying penalties shouldn't be called on the opposing teams after the devils have scored at least one PP Goal
WHAT A ****!!!!!!!!!



Last edited by Swagelin62: 02-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Swagelin62 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.