HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Friend zoned.

Old
02-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Unaffiliated

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk Moreland View Post
No, unless you have some sort of joystick or controller adapter for your comp. I did the emulator played all the way up to the fire temple and there's a part where you have to run up a narrow spiral ramp in like 20 seconds to get a hammer and its IMPOSSIBLE to do it using arrow keys I tried like a thousand times absolutely infuriating because it's an essential item... If you have a Wii buy it through there it's your best bet and what I eventually did.
I have a GC->USB adapter and 2 very good (good enough to play SSBM at my somewhat technical level) GC controllers.

Unaffiliated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 04:54 PM
BenchBrawl
joueur de hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unaffiliated View Post
I played in season 8. Missed shoulders in 3s by ~60 rating, then we stopped playing.

Played season 8 2s on arena-tournament for a couple months (during season 10ish) with my younger brother and hit 2k, got bored and quit.

Mostly just interested in how good Zelda is, really. Not really looking for a game to play just to play.
play ''zelda - a link to the past '' emu SNES instead of ocarina of time.

if you like it then play ocarina of time.

alttp is better because it was made at the very peak of the 2d genre while ocarina was made at the very beginning of the 3d genre , so ocarina has aged more badly than alttp and alttp is better anyway imo.

it is truly a very great game , once you'll be outside the church you'll be hooked i guarantee you.

you should trust me , if you're even half of a gamer you can't die before beating ALTTP.

Last edited by BenchBrawl: 02-28-2013 at 05:00 PM.
BenchBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 06:33 PM
The Big Giant Head

Im pulling out my N64 and playing...this was definetly one of my all time favorites.

The Big Giant Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Vip
Rieder Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Giant Head View Post
Im pulling out my N64 and playing...this was definetly one of my all time favorites.
I have done that before.. Well worth it.

Vip is offline   Reply With Quote