HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Proposal MTL-PHI

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-19-2006, 08:38 PM
  #26
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
I would love Gange with the habs but can her seriously produce without forsberg.
How many og Gange's goals did he put on a silver platter for him.
I am not saying that Gange is not a star but can he score like he did last season with the in the forsbergless pressure cooker that is MOntreal?

could he produce with saku? that's where he would play

Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 08:44 PM
  #27
bayrider
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
I would love Gange with the habs but can her seriously produce without forsberg.
How many og Gange's goals did he put on a silver platter for him.
I am not saying that Gange is not a star but can he score like he did last season with the in the forsbergless pressure cooker that is MOntreal?
Simon Gagne
* Playing with Peter Forsberg: 39 goals, 28 assists, 67 points in 51 games for an average of 1.31 points per game.

* Playing without Peter Forsberg: 8 goals, 4 assists, 12 points in 21 games for an average of 0.57 points per game.

bayrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 08:45 PM
  #28
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayrider View Post
Simon Gagne
* Playing with Peter Forsberg: 39 goals, 28 assists, 67 points in 51 games for an average of 1.31 points per game.

* Playing without Peter Forsberg: 8 goals, 4 assists, 12 points in 21 games for an average of 0.57 points per game.


what about THORTON and JONATHAN CHEECHOO

Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 08:47 PM
  #29
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,358
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayrider View Post
Simon Gagne
* Playing with Peter Forsberg: 39 goals, 28 assists, 67 points in 51 games for an average of 1.31 points per game.

* Playing without Peter Forsberg: 8 goals, 4 assists, 12 points in 21 games for an average of 0.57 points per game.
So he is near 3X better with forsberg.
Although who was his centre when forsberg was out..

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 08:50 PM
  #30
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
So he is near 3X better with forsberg.
Although who was his centre when forsberg was out..

let me predict right now


Gange 3 goals 10 asst in 25 games before playing with Mike Ribeiro

Gange 1 goal 5 asst in 30 games after playing with Mike Ribeiro

Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 08:54 PM
  #31
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,079
vCash: 500
Not that I would like him, but what if Bob would be still interested in bringing a big centerman and think that Handzus could come really cheap.

Would somebody prefer him over Ribeiro. How a Samsonov-Handzus-Kovalev line sounds to you???

Another guy that lacks speed but for anybody who was wondering who would play defense on a line centering by Ribeiro, well, at least, you would know who would play a more defensive role on that line.....

Not because I want to get the guy if there's actually talks between Philly, I can't see how Gagné could be implicated....

What would bringing a guy like Handzus could cost....He didn't have that great of season offensively and his greatest offensive year had 25 goals.....in 1999. Worth the risk???

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 09:02 PM
  #32
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,358
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake View Post
Not that I would like him, but what if Bob would be still interested in bringing a big centerman and think that Handzus could come really cheap.

Would somebody prefer him over Ribeiro. How a Samsonov-Handzus-Kovalev line sounds to you???

Another guy that lacks speed but for anybody who was wondering who would play defense on a line centering by Ribeiro, well, at least, you would know who would play a more defensive role on that line.....

Not because I want to get the guy if there's actually talks between Philly, I can't see how Gagné could be implicated....

What would bringing a guy like Handzus could cost....He didn't have that great of season offensively and his greatest offensive year had 25 goals.....in 1999. Worth the risk???

Not worth the risk.
I actually tihnk I would rather have Ribeiro over him the fact that we still would have bonk as well would depress me. Handzus is not the answer.

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 09:41 PM
  #33
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,668
vCash: 500
Yeah: WE'RE NOT TRADING KOIVU. !!

(no one will take him...)

Ice Poutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 09:44 PM
  #34
fufonzo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,533
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v View Post
I would do it for Koivu and Plekanec , but no way for Perezhogin .I don't agree that it doesn't make sens for the Habs , to get Gagné ; he's a complete good player and a leader .
I don't think you watch hockey games.

Edit:
This makes absolutely no sense!

#1 centre: Ribeiro
#2 centre: Bonk
#3 centre: Chipchura?
#4 centre: Begin

Get a clue.

fufonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 09:46 PM
  #35
phil
Registered User
 
phil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: sand and sun island
Country: United States
Posts: 1,622
vCash: 500
I think it's been said before but... no!

phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2006, 09:50 PM
  #36
bopeep
Registered User
 
bopeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: habcouver
Posts: 613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone View Post
I have warts all over my azz and genitalia
A little cream and discretion should clear that up in no time at all

bopeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.