HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Peter Regin vs. the Sabres

Old
02-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Quo

vCash: 500

Quo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 09:01 PM
playasRus

vCash: 50
Another good game by Regin. I'd say he'd be top 3 effective offensive guy this game. Very noticeable last game too if I remember correctly. Almost won us the game on that shot, good save by Rask and I think Regin started that whole sequence by carrying the puck in after stealing it?

playasRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Do Make Say Think
& Yet & Yet

His strong finish in the Habs game seems to have inspired him: he's taking more chances and improving

HE was easily one of the more noticeable players against the Bruins tonight

Do Make Say Think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 11:08 PM
DrEasy
:heart: Cameron

I actually find him to be very strong on his skates and not shy getting into trouble areas especially given all the injuries he's been through. The Kelly comparison is bang on IMO. He brings some defensive stability to this team and his PK work is pretty good (our PK isn't only great because of our goalies, we have quite a few forwards who are fantastic at it).

DrEasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 01:31 AM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Let's Win It All

I don't know how anyone could compare Regin to Kelly. Regin has unbelievablely soft hands and strong playmaking ability. Kelly was stone-hands in the offensive zone.

Again, Regin was one of the more effective forwards tonight and it was evident with his promotion to the top-line that became much stronger after he became apart of it. Set-up some real nice scoring chances.

I've never understood the hate this guy got.

ReginKarlssonLehner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Do Make Say Think
& Yet & Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
I don't know how anyone could compare Regin to Kelly. Regin has unbelievablely soft hands and strong playmaking ability. Kelly was stone-hands in the offensive zone.

Again, Regin was one of the more effective forwards tonight and it was evident with his promotion to the top-line that became much stronger after he became apart of it. Set-up some real nice scoring chances.

I've never understood the hate this guy got.
I think the comparison to Kelly or Alfie (I like to think of him as nano Alfie) is that Regin usually does the right thing (except win faceoffs), the guy just doesn't make a whole lot of mistakes.

Do Make Say Think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:54 AM
NyQuil
Can't Play Defence

That was a bad shot selection on his part but for the most part he had a relatively good game.

Our standard for offensive prowess is unbelievably low right now, but as far as this team goes, he was creating stuff out there.

NyQuil is offline   Reply With Quote