Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jersey rebranding

Old
03-01-2013, 01:25 PM
JMT21

vCash: 500
I got a home jersey with my last name and favorite number last year. Wanted the Inaugural Path.

Got a white jersey (Burmistrov #8) for xmas. Not sure if I'll ever wear it as somehow the Mrs. managed get the jersey signed by the entire team. No clue how she did it and won't tell me.

The woman is a keeper

JMT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Tom ServoMST3K
I am Catbug

vCash: 50
Saw a custom jersey last night, was primarily red, the primary logo was a combination of 90's/80's and the shoulder patch was jets 2.0

Weird, the girl was in moxies last night

Tom ServoMST3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Turbofan
The Full 60 Minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repoman View Post
I would like to get a road white jersey and am thinking about a "Little" jersey just because I think it would be funny seeing a 6'6" 300lbs dude wearing a jersey that says "Little"
Do it. Medium and smaller sized dudes can't pull it off. Little needs some jersey love, most guys too insecure to have 'Little' on their back.

Turbofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:30 AM
SubparSoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Mantha View Post
I took Ladd #16 off of my jersey, and got my own name put on, and the number changed to 19. I figure I'll never get traded or retire.

$80 at the jets store - it's the same charge as if you were just getting lettering put on a blank jersey.

They warn you that you MAY see a very faint some outline of the old number, but mine is flawless.

I had a great experience getting mine changed at Jets Gear.
$80?!?!? For stitching? That's ruthless. Doesn't anybody have a mother/aunt with a sewing machine anymore?

SubparSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
SCP Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubparSoup View Post
$80?!?!? For stitching? That's ruthless. Doesn't anybody have a mother/aunt with a sewing machine anymore?
My mom will do it for $20......but she drinks a lot of port wine so the name may look like it is taking off like an airplane on the back of your Jersey

SCP Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 01:19 PM
cbcwpg

vCash: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubparSoup View Post
$80 might be a bit steep, but I've seen what happens to jerseys that people sew every thing on themselves. Can't tell if the person walks with a slant or the jersey is crooked.

And of note: if you wanted the inaugural patch sew on, it would have broken a few home sewing machines attempting this. The patch was fairly stiff.

cbcwpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 01:28 PM
SubparSoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcwpg View Post
$80 might be a bit steep, but I've seen what happens to jerseys that people sew every thing on themselves. Can't tell if the person walks with a slant or the jersey is crooked.

And of note: if you wanted the inaugural patch sew on, it would have broken a few home sewing machines attempting this. The patch was fairly stiff.
My aunt sewed on every name and number for my entire hockey and football teams. Always straight as an arrow. I remember it being easier to get the same font as the teams had for the names/numbers back in the day.

SubparSoup is offline   Reply With Quote