HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What do you want in free agency?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-02-2013, 08:25 AM
  #226
pine*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,327
vCash: 500
How do you figure? Because he's an Ontario boy?

Nevertheless, have a closer look: http://ducks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44324

Quote:
Favorite NHL team growing up
Montreal Canadiens

pine* is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 08:26 AM
  #227
Monctonscout
Monctonscout
 
Monctonscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 30,814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcove View Post
perry would go to toronto not montreal unfortunately
Why?

Monctonscout is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 08:28 AM
  #228
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
Why?
Because he doesn't know that Perry grew-up a Hab fan.

Ozymandias is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 08:30 AM
  #229
WhiskeySeven
Avatard
 
WhiskeySeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 14,362
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
I know that. But I want him to tell me why he thinks so. Give him enough rope to hand himself.
Gionta is paid too much to be "a hard worker" and waste top6 minutes with Perry in the fold. Simple as that.

Yes he's my spacegoat for the year but that doesn't mean that his caphit will be manageable with 7-8m added on by Perry. Gionta doesn't bring nearly enough anything to be on the roster in a top6 role, and he'll be overpaid by at least 2m if he's playing 3rd line minutes.

Bourque - Pleks - Perry
Patches - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

leaves no room for Brain "work ethic" Gionta. Then there's Eller and Desharnais knocking at the door, and Desharnais has a tendency to only work with Pacioretty so that leaves:

Bourque - Pleks - Perry
Patches - Desharnais - xXxXxX
xXxXxX - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

And you can't have Gionta play next to DD OR Gallagher for any extended period of time because they'd get wrecked eventually so that kinda forces your hand into:

Patches - Desharnais - Perry
Bourque - Pleks - Gionta
xXxXxX - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Even though the DD line will get run over defensively, the Pleks line will struggle offensively and the Gallys will deserve more icetime... leading to a demotion:

Patches - Desharnais - Perry
Bourque - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Moen - Pleks - Gionta

Would you spend ~12M on the 3rd line, when your first line can't handle any defensive duties and your second line is green as hell? No.

Gionta doesn't fit.

WhiskeySeven is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 08:48 AM
  #230
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Gionta is paid too much to be "a hard worker" and waste top6 minutes with Perry in the fold. Simple as that.
Okay. First of all, that argument is just plain stupid. You can have both without much problem, and your argument that he would "waste top6 minutes" is just... retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Yes he's my spacegoat for the year but that doesn't mean that his caphit will be manageable with 7-8m added on by Perry.
It's SCAPEGOAT. Repeat and spellcheck: SCAPEGOAT.

Also, we have more than enough cap space to accomodate a 8-9m Perry next season with Gionta in the lineup. We just have to NO sign Gionta in 2014 summer when his contract expires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Gionta doesn't bring nearly enough anything to be on the roster in a top6 role, and he'll be overpaid by at least 2m if he's playing 3rd line minutes.
Who cares that he is an "overpaid 3rd liner"? The more depth the better. Gionta is not producing in our current Top6, but he is hardly a liability to this team and helps Plek shutdown top opposition.

All of this hasn't anything to do with the capacity to sign Perry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Bourque - Pleks - Perry
Patches - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

leaves no room for Brain "work ethic" Gionta. Then there's Eller and Desharnais knocking at the door, and Desharnais has a tendency to only work with Pacioretty so that leaves:

Bourque - Pleks - Perry
Patches - Desharnais - xXxXxX
xXxXxX - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

And you can't have Gionta play next to DD OR Gallagher for any extended period of time because they'd get wrecked eventually so that kinda forces your hand into:

Patches - Desharnais - Perry
Bourque - Pleks - Gionta
xXxXxX - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Even though the DD line will get run over defensively, the Pleks line will struggle offensively and the Gallys will deserve more icetime... leading to a demotion:

Patches - Desharnais - Perry
Bourque - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Moen - Pleks - Gionta

Would you spend ~12M on the 3rd line, when your first line can't handle any defensive duties and your second line is green as hell? No.

Gionta doesn't fit.
All of these lines are just pulled right out of your ass and hardly make your argument. It doesn't change the fact that Gionta hasn't proved to be a liability in our Top 6 line, even if he isn't producing. Adding Perry to the Team would knock him down the Depth chart, which is all the better.

PricePkPatch is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
  #231
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Gionta is paid too much to be "a hard worker" and waste top6 minutes with Perry in the fold. Simple as that.

Yes he's my spacegoat for the year but that doesn't mean that his caphit will be manageable with 7-8m added on by Perry. Gionta doesn't bring nearly enough anything to be on the roster in a top6 role, and he'll be overpaid by at least 2m if he's playing 3rd line minutes.

Bourque - Pleks - Perry
Patches - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

leaves no room for Brain "work ethic" Gionta. Then there's Eller and Desharnais knocking at the door, and Desharnais has a tendency to only work with Pacioretty so that leaves:

Bourque - Pleks - Perry
Patches - Desharnais - xXxXxX
xXxXxX - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

And you can't have Gionta play next to DD OR Gallagher for any extended period of time because they'd get wrecked eventually so that kinda forces your hand into:

Patches - Desharnais - Perry
Bourque - Pleks - Gionta
xXxXxX - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Even though the DD line will get run over defensively, the Pleks line will struggle offensively and the Gallys will deserve more icetime... leading to a demotion:

Patches - Desharnais - Perry
Bourque - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Moen - Pleks - Gionta

Would you spend ~12M on the 3rd line, when your first line can't handle any defensive duties and your second line is green as hell? No.

Gionta doesn't fit.
You did that on purpose, right? lol

Ozymandias is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 09:10 AM
  #232
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 21,331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
Okay. First of all, that argument is just plain stupid. You can have both without much problem, and your argument that he would "waste top6 minutes" is just... retard.



It's SCAPEGOAT. Repeat and spellcheck: SCAPEGOAT.

Also, we have more than enough cap space to accomodate a 8-9m Perry next season with Gionta in the lineup. We just have to NO sign Gionta in 2014 summer when his contract expires.



Who cares that he is an "overpaid 3rd liner"? The more depth the better. Gionta is not producing in our current Top6, but he is hardly a liability to this team and helps Plek shutdown top opposition.
We're in a salary cap world.

5M for a guy who'll be on the 3rd line is way too much. Gallagher might definitely pass him on the depth chart sooner or later.

And quite a few players will need a raise then : Subban, Diaz, Eller.

Keeping Gionta with Perry here, with a big salary, is a big no-no as far as im concerned.

MXD is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 09:40 AM
  #233
WhiskeySeven
Avatard
 
WhiskeySeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 14,362
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
Okay. First of all, that argument is just plain stupid. You can have both without much problem, and your argument that he would "waste top6 minutes" is just... retard.
There's only 60 minutes in a game. Only so many o-zone starts, so many d-zone starts, only so much PP time, etc. Gionta can't get it done at an acceptable rate on the PP (haha) or on the top line. Leaving him in the middle 6, which he'll be surpassed by Patches, DD, Gallagher and Galchenyuk. Therefore: 3rd line at best.

Quote:
It's SCAPEGOAT. Repeat and spellcheck: SCAPEGOAT.
That's what I said. Spacegoat. What's the problem?

Quote:
Also, we have more than enough cap space to accomodate a 8-9m Perry next season with Gionta in the lineup. We just have to NO sign Gionta in 2014 summer when his contract expires.
The cap is going down to 64m, there is no way Gionta AND Perry fit in - no way.

Quote:
Who cares that he is an "overpaid 3rd liner"? The more depth the better. Gionta is not producing in our current Top6, but he is hardly a liability to this team and helps Plek shutdown top opposition.

All of this hasn't anything to do with the capacity to sign Perry.
You're ignoring reality. You can't have a top6 with 3 players under 5'8" nor a 5m third-liner. End of story.

Quote:
All of these lines are just pulled right out of your ass and hardly make your argument. It doesn't change the fact that Gionta hasn't proved to be a liability in our Top 6 line, even if he isn't producing. Adding Perry to the Team would knock him down the Depth chart, which is all the better.
If you can't refute the arguments, you're not worth arguing with. If you add Perry and don't remove anyone else - Gionta doesn't fit at all. If you can't see that, then you don't really understand to much, now do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
You did that on purpose, right? lol
Did what? Gionta's my spacegoat for 2013.

WhiskeySeven is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 09:52 AM
  #234
Habsfan18
The Future
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,318
vCash: 500
Legit rumors only.

__________________
Interested in checking out 50+ years worth of covers from "The Hockey News?" Check out my collection here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1382901
Habsfan18 is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 09:54 AM
  #235
Habsfannick
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habsfannick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 2,468
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
Legit rumors only.
Imagine if it actually was legit and happens :p

Habsfannick is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 09:55 AM
  #236
EveryDay
Registered User
 
EveryDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,625
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfannick View Post
Imagine if it actually was legit and happens :p
No way i'm trading Beaulieu for that package.....

EveryDay is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:00 AM
  #237
KadoCH
Registered User
 
KadoCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
There's only 60 minutes in a game. Only so many o-zone starts, so many d-zone starts, only so much PP time, etc. Gionta can't get it done at an acceptable rate on the PP (haha) or on the top line. Leaving him in the middle 6, which he'll be surpassed by Patches, DD, Gallagher and Galchenyuk. Therefore: 3rd line at best.


That's what I said. Spacegoat. What's the problem?


The cap is going down to 64m, there is no way Gionta AND Perry fit in - no way.


You're ignoring reality. You can't have a top6 with 3 players under 5'8" nor a 5m third-liner. End of story.


If you can't refute the arguments, you're not worth arguing with. If you add Perry and don't remove anyone else - Gionta doesn't fit at all. If you can't see that, then you don't really understand to much, now do you?


Did what? Gionta's my spacegoat for 2013.
It's not very confusing to look at capgeek and look at some of potential rosters posted here that there is about 8m available to sign Perry after buying out Kaberle and only losing Ryder from the current team.

Next year Gionta plays out his contract and is most likely not resigned and if so at nothing near 5m.

KadoCH is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:05 AM
  #238
Habsfannick
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habsfannick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 2,468
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KadoCH View Post
It's not very confusing to look at capgeek and look at some of potential rosters posted here that there is about 8m available to sign Perry after buying out Kaberle and only losing Ryder from the current team.

Next year Gionta plays out his contract and is most likely not resigned and if so at nothing near 5m.
Depending on his play this year I'd prefer Ryder as a winger behind perry instead of Gionta, Ryder is cheaper and bigger so tired of the smurfs

Habsfannick is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:20 AM
  #239
NLHabsFan
Registered User
 
NLHabsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 500
How about taking a chance on Malhotra for the 4th line center position? I was always a fan of his for his role but injuries lately have made him very risky. But with the injuries you can probably get him at a nice discount. He is great in the dot and a strong PKer. It would be nice to have someone that you can rely on in cruch time to win that faceoff.

NLHabsFan is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:21 AM
  #240
hogtownhabsfan*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXD View Post
That makes ... sense.
Yea, Moen is an odd man out right now, and Anaheim love their smooth skating D.

As for Free Agency? Give me Vanek!

Pacioretty-DD-Vanek
Bourque-Eller-Galchenyuk
Moen-Pleks-Gionta
Prust-White-?????

hogtownhabsfan* is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:22 AM
  #241
Milhouse40
Registered User
 
Milhouse40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,160
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
There's only 60 minutes in a game. Only so many o-zone starts, so many d-zone starts, only so much PP time, etc. Gionta can't get it done at an acceptable rate on the PP (haha) or on the top line. Leaving him in the middle 6, which he'll be surpassed by Patches, DD, Gallagher and Galchenyuk. Therefore: 3rd line at best.


The cap is going down to 64m, there is no way Gionta AND Perry fit in - no way.


You're ignoring reality. You can't have a top6 with 3 players under 5'8" nor a 5m third-liner. End of story.


If you can't refute the arguments, you're not worth arguing with. If you add Perry and don't remove anyone else - Gionta doesn't fit at all. If you can't see that, then you don't really understand to much, now do you?
.
You're right and wrong at the same time if you'd ask me.
It all depends on your assumption.

True, we can't have a top 6 with 3 players under 5'8".......and you can't have a $5M player on the third line.

My assumption is that Galchenyuk will taker the top 6 center position in the next year or so. Plekanec is as usefull as can be, playing against top offensive line (no other center with the Habs can do that right now)

So therefore...will you paid Desharnais 4m-5M to be put sooner than later on the
3rd line?

Perry plays top minutes, against the top offensive line......DD can't do that, so his Pacioretty.....why built your line that way??

Gionta might not worth his contract, might not be needed if Perry comes in.....but Gionta got the advantage to be able to shutdown big opponent lines.

Here's a formation for you, with Perry and Gionta:

Bourque - Plekanec - Perry
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Prust - Eller - Gionta

The third line as the ability to shutdown big lines, and produce offensively.
Size is there, speed, and special units are covered!!

Gionta got one more years on his contract......That money will be used to signe Subban and/or Eller and/or Diaz and/or Emelin long term.

Gionta and Perry is not really a problem....but with DD's new contract....there's a real problem!!!

Perry or DD, you're choices!!
Cause if the Habs gets Perry and sign DD long term.....there would be no money left to sign thoses players!!


Last edited by Milhouse40: 03-02-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Milhouse40 is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:22 AM
  #242
Monctonscout
Monctonscout
 
Monctonscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 30,814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLHabsFan View Post
How about taking a chance on Malhotra for the 4th line center position? I was always a fan of his for his role but injuries lately have made him very risky. But with the injuries you can probably get him at a nice discount. He is great in the dot and a strong PKer. It would be nice to have someone that you can rely on in cruch time to win that faceoff.
Pretty risky, his career looks to be done because of damage to his eye.

Monctonscout is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:44 AM
  #243
NLHabsFan
Registered User
 
NLHabsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Pretty risky, his career looks to be done because of damage to his eye.
Would definitely need medical clearance first, but if his eye heals I think he can be very useful for the Habs.

NLHabsFan is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 10:50 AM
  #244
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 21,331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
Perry or DD, you're choices!!
Cause if the Habs gets Perry and sign DD long term.....there would be no money left to sign thoses players!!
Probably the best rhetorical (and false) question asked since the last week.

Nobody will agree to keep DD at 5 millions anyways, so find another argument to toss a center in order to sign a RWer... when we have an overpaid RW.

Besides, I think everybody figured that you're a monoissue poster anyways.


Last edited by MXD: 03-02-2013 at 10:56 AM.
MXD is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 11:24 AM
  #245
rockjngo
Registered User
 
rockjngo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
These are the moves I like to do:

-trade Gionta back to NJ
-let Ryder, Armstrong, Nokelainen, Bouillon walk
-buyout Kaberle
-resign Budaj

That should free up about $18+4=22 million cap room
-sign Clowe $5.5 mil/yr 5
-sign Clarkson $5.5 mil/yr 5
Use the remaining to resign our players.

I didn't put Getzalf and Perry because I don't think we have a chance of signing them.

Unlikely to happen but this would change the dynamic of our team.
-trade Desharnais for puckmoving dman (x)

Lines:
Clowe-Galchenyuk-Gallagher (Clowe would make room for Gally and Chuck)
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Clarkson (Clarkson would give Plek more heart)
Bourque-Eller-Prust (putting Bourque in a situation that he doesn't need to thrive)
Moen-White-Dumont (I think Dumont has a little Marchaud in him)

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Diaz-(x) dman obtained from Desharnais trade
Weber

Price
Budaj

Notice each line has someone who will crash the net? Gally, Clarkson, Prust, Dumont.

rockjngo is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 11:35 AM
  #246
Milhouse40
Registered User
 
Milhouse40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,160
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXD View Post
Probably the best rhetorical (and false) question asked since the last week.

Nobody will agree to keep DD at 5 millions anyways, so find another argument to toss a center in order to sign a RWer... when we have an overpaid RW.

Besides, I think everybody figured that you're a monoissue poster anyways.

I won't argue that i don't want this team to build around the smallest center in the entire league...been there, done that, don't want to go back....really simple actually. And that i write a lot about it.

As for the RW....in my opinion we already need one to replace Ryder/Cole.
If Gionta is out....then we need two RWer, not only one.

As i look at the players we need to sign in the near future, there's one things clear to me....we might only have one good long-term contract to give away this summer.

The best thing going on this year is that we have 3 lines that can scored....
Without Ryder and Gionta....we have a problem.

If DD's asking a reasonnable contract , i don't mind keeping him...but his numbers suggest otherwise.

Milhouse40 is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 11:39 AM
  #247
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 21,331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
I won't argue that i don't want this team to build around the smallest center in the entire league...been there, done that, don't want to go back....really simple actually. And that i write a lot about it.
.
Building around DD would mean he'd be the first center.
Another rhetorical affirmation made to mislead others. Congratz, dude.

Besides, for the salary...

See Burrows, Alex.

And DD could always be moved to wing if need there be. In which case, we wouldn't build around a small center. But let me guess... You'd prefer Gionta at 5M than DD at 2.3M?

What I expected.

MXD is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 11:42 AM
  #248
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey
 
Pierre Dagenais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,572
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockjngo View Post
These are the moves I like to do:

-trade Gionta back to NJ
-let Ryder, Armstrong, Nokelainen, Bouillon walk
-buyout Kaberle
-resign Budaj

That should free up about $18+4=22 million cap room
-sign Clowe $5.5 mil/yr 5
-sign Clarkson $5.5 mil/yr 5
Use the remaining to resign our players.

I didn't put Getzalf and Perry because I don't think we have a chance of signing them.

Unlikely to happen but this would change the dynamic of our team.
-trade Desharnais for puckmoving dman (x)

Lines:
Clowe-Galchenyuk-Gallagher (Clowe would make room for Gally and Chuck)
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Clarkson (Clarkson would give Plek more heart)
Bourque-Eller-Prust (putting Bourque in a situation that he doesn't need to thrive)
Moen-White-Dumont (I think Dumont has a little Marchaud in him)

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Diaz-(x) dman obtained from Desharnais trade
Weber

Price
Budaj

Notice each line has someone who will crash the net? Gally, Clarkson, Prust, Dumont.
Wow. Both Clarkson and Clowe at $5.5 million is CRAZY. Clarkson is good but he is not worth $5.5 million. He's NEVER scored more than 46 points in 1 season.

And how does a player give another player more heart???? Surgery???

Pierre Dagenais is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 11:47 AM
  #249
Alexdaman
Registered User
 
Alexdaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montreal, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,667
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
Yea, Moen is an odd man out right now, and Anaheim love their smooth skating D.

As for Free Agency? Give me Vanek!

Pacioretty-DD-Vanek
Bourque-Eller-Galchenyuk
Moen-Pleks-Gionta
Prust-White-?????
Well he's only going to be available in 2014-15 and I doubt we could pay more than what Buffalo will be offering by then.

Alexdaman is offline  
Old
03-02-2013, 11:51 AM
  #250
Beendair Donedat
Registered User
 
Beendair Donedat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,686
vCash: 500
Ryane Clowe, Ryan O'Byrne.

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Eller - Desharnais- Clowe
Prust - White - Moen

Gorges - Subban
Markov - O'Byrne
Emelin - Diaz

Beendair Donedat is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.