HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryan Miller Yaps at Rico; Devils lose in SO

Old
03-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Brovalchuk

vCash: 500
The first goal blame entirely on kovy. I was at the game and he really didn't give a solid effort to win that puck battle before the goal. Easily could have prevented that from happening. But entertaining game otherwise, buffalo fans are good people.

Brovalchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Devils Dominion
It's Hall Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
I sincerely hope his wish comes true. Ennis will never play a single game of hockey ever again.
I don't want Rico fighting. Would rather see Sal or Volch crush him with a legal check and knock him into row 3

Devils Dominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:36 PM
rtr1105
1995 2000 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
I don't want Rico fighting. Would rather see Sal or Volch crush him with a legal check and knock him into row 3
So you want to them to go easy on him???

rtr1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:37 PM
apice3*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtr1105 View Post
Someone on the Sabres board just said he hopes Henrique and Ennis fight on Thursday. I know Henrique isn't your marquee tough guy, but a 10-year-old could pluck Ennis into the mezzanine.
Henrique is a lot tougher than people realize. He caught McDonagh twice before McDonagh wrestled him to the ground, and he stood up to Iginla and held his own. Ennis would die.

apice3* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:39 PM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

vCash: 50
**** that, I hope Barch pounds that little pos Ennis. I had enough of their garbage players taking shots at our key guys today.

NJDevs26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Devils Dominion
It's Hall Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
**** that, I hope Barch pounds that little pos Ennis. I had enough of their garbage players taking shots at our key guys today.
LOL. Gio part2 would take him.

Like to see Barch destroy Ott and or Kaleta. I mean Brent Johnson K O to DP style.

Devils Dominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Getzo5
The Punisher

Call up Janssen. Release the Kraken to Miller`s crease. Profit.

Getzo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:51 PM
FirmestPiano

Thoughts:

Team played a pretty good road game, an entertaining game at that too even though we lost. Tallinder looked pretty good out there, even though he scares me some times when he's pinching in the offensive zone.

Loktionov is continuing to play good hockey, so smart with the puck. Even though he might not be that big and strong he's always along the boards battling for pucks and plays with a lot of hustle.

Henrique had a good game, best in a while from him. Rest of the forwards were up and down. Kovy had some really good moments but some really weak ones as well. You really couldn't reach for that pass from Larsson on the first goal against (or was it the second? I can't remember, lol)?

Hedberg isn't looking so good right now. Thought two of the goals were weak. Will have to raise his game.

That shorthanded goal against was just UHHHHHHHHGGGGG. Kovy and Zidlicky were so ****ing
lackadaisical.

FirmestPiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Thunderfest
The Wumpus

Two good things today: Loktionov stays hot, and Tallinder had a very solid game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
I would be embarrassed for our franchise if Barch went after Ennis. Henrique can take care of himself in that situation.

Thunderfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:56 PM
RNCDevil

The backhand pass from Matteau to Loki was beautiful. Let's get a winning streak started.

RNCDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 10:04 PM
trufleshufle13

Am i the only the one who caught the replay of Miller literally elbowing (i believe) bernier's head into the ice when the puck was long gone.

i hated him before this game but after this it really made me actually hate him as a person instead of just a bad sports figure.

trufleshufle13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 10:06 PM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderfest View Post
I would be embarrassed for our franchise if Barch went after Ennis. Henrique can take care of himself in that situation.
**** the high road, if they want to roll in the mud, give them a taste of their own medicine. Between Ott/Peters going after Kovy/Clarkson, Ennis cheap-shotting Henrique and Miller's trash-talking they don't exactly deserve any respect.

Old
03-02-2013, 10:20 PM
DatBoyJPP
Good Night

lol Peters. I miss that scamp

DatBoyJPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 10:21 PM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

Haha...he actually used to be 'that' kind of player when he was in Buffalo, we got the neutered version who wouldn't fight and then lost his jersey when he did. Of course I meant Kaleta though

Old
03-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Bologna 1

as others have stated, maybe marty is more important to this team than some of us think (myself absolutely being one of them)

Bologna 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Brovalchuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by trufleshufle13 View Post
Am i the only the one who caught the replay of Miller literally elbowing (i believe) bernier's head into the ice when the puck was long gone.

i hated him before this game but after this it really made me actually hate him as a person instead of just a bad sports figure.
Yeah I watched it live and all of the buffalo fans loved it. It was Bernier btw.

Brovalchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Tundra

I kinda like Ryan Miller because he has some Hextall in him for being a slight dude. I don't mind his jawing at all.

Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Tundra

Quote:
Originally Posted by nona weisbaum View Post
Miller is a ****ing joke. Always has been imho. He's just another one of those decent goalies who had one stellar year mixed in there and he'll live off that one year for the rest of his career. I never understood what all the fuss was about this guy. Frankly, the only thing he'll ever be remembered for, besides being a crybaby freak, is the **** poor goal he gave up to Sidney Crosby to drop the Gold Medal in 2010. That will be the legacy that this dip **** will leave behind.
You can't be serious. Just because he shows up the devils, now he's garbage????

Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
trufleshufle13

It's not his jawing, its his crosby like way of telling people how to play the game while playing like a complete spoiled brat himself. cheap shots like hes above everyone else while whining to the media when someone gives him a little something back.

Old
03-02-2013, 11:11 PM
trufleshufle13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
im not a bruins fan by any means, but i hated him ever since Lucic "layed him out" and he came within inches of breaking an ankle of Lucic's with his stick. Then proceeded to whine to the media that Lucic was "gutless."

Old
03-02-2013, 11:33 PM
glenwo2
PATTY'S BETTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
Only reason we lost this game was shoddy goal-tending. Team is fine, but we need Marty back.
Exactly.

Moose sucks, PERIOD.

At least his last five starts anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I disagree. Moose had no chance on any of the regulation goals. He was a statue in the shootout, but got absolutely no goal support. I'm more pissed that we lost to BuffaLOL than the fact we lost.

Bleedred, come on now....

Moose has been MEDIOCRE-to-just plain Sad lately. It's time to call a spade a spade here. Hedberg needs to sit and Kinkaid needs to get a start so we can AT LEAST see if Kinky can cut it up here in the big leagues.

glenwo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
I'm 100% serious that he is a joke, clown, j/o as I think he comes off as a real ******* from time to time. I never said he was garbage but I absolutely feel that he was / is overrated. Like I said, he had one stellar year along with some pretty decent ones and he'll most likely never reach that level ever again. Where have we seen that song and dance before? It's nothing new. So many goalies have had their few months / weeks at the top and then it's done. Finished. He's not terrible, but he isn't anything special either. What the hell has he ever done in his career that the most significant moment will not be that lame ass 5 hole goal that he gave up to Crosby? His Vezina? Jim ****ing Carey of all people can lay claim as a Vezina winner. Maybe it sounds harsh but whatever. Miller does nothing for me.

Sir Fenwick Corsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 11:45 PM
trufleshufle13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nona weisbaum View Post
I'm 100% serious that he is a joke, clown, j/o as I think he comes off as a real ******* from time to time. I never said he was garbage but I absolutely feel that he was / is overrated. Like I said, he had one stellar year along with some pretty decent ones and he'll most likely never reach that level ever again. Where have we seen that song and dance before? It's nothing new. So many goalies have had their few months / weeks at the top and then it's done. Finished. He's not terrible, but he isn't anything special either. What the hell has he ever done in his career that the most significant moment will not be that lame ass 5 hole goal that he gave up to Crosby? His Vezina? Jim ****ing Carey of all people can lay claim as a Vezina winner. Maybe it sounds harsh but whatever. Miller does nothing for me.
THIS, ALL OF THIS.. and i really hope hes not even considered for a back up in the Olympics this time so i can actually feel good about rooting for USA.

Old
03-02-2013, 11:50 PM
NjDevsRR

I agree, Miller has always been smug. Did you hear his self entitled attitude during the lockout? Overrated baby. He calls players out for being dirty or saying how the game should be played, but look at the team he plays on. He is a hypocritical whiner. Never had a reason to talk about Miller until now, thats why all of this is coming out.

NjDevsRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 12:14 AM
JerseyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwo2 View Post
Exactly.

Moose sucks, PERIOD.

At least his last five starts anyway....

Bleedred, come on now....

Moose has been MEDIOCRE-to-just plain Sad lately. It's time to call a spade a spade here. Hedberg needs to sit and Kinkaid needs to get a start so we can AT LEAST see if Kinky can cut it up here in the big leagues.
Ughh
What are we gonna do when Marty's gone?
Crazy big shoes to fill and I really can't imagine this team without #30 in goal.
I guess don't worry about it til we get there??

JerseyDee is offline   Reply With Quote