HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Home for the holidays

Closed Thread

Old
12-20-2003, 11:53 AM
Oi'll say!

vCash: 500
Home for the holidays

I'll be flying into e-town tomorrow morning, trading places with the Oil as they'll be out here soon after I leave... :mad:

I usually go to a game or two when I'm out but this hasn't been a good year for me so I'll just eat, play some x-box, eat, watch some wjc & Oilers, and make some new years resolutions that hopefully won't last very long.

Is there anybody here who is heading to the 'chuck that will be attending any games?

Old
12-20-2003, 05:58 PM
MrMackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
I'll be flying into e-town tomorrow morning, trading places with the Oil as they'll be out here soon after I leave... :mad:

I usually go to a game or two when I'm out but this hasn't been a good year for me so I'll just eat, play some x-box, eat, watch some wjc & Oilers, and make some new years resolutions that hopefully won't last very long.

Is there anybody here who is heading to the 'chuck that will be attending any games?
I'm heading up, but unfortunately won't be getting to any games either. I've been lucky enough to see some games over the holidays over the past few years too, so I'll miss it.

Old
12-20-2003, 06:12 PM
Spearing47

Send a message via MSN to Spearing47
I'll arrive in edm the 23. We'll drive to calgary to watch the game. Maybe we'll stay long enough to be the game on dec. 28.

Closed Thread