HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated"
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated" Rated PG13, unmoderated but threads must stay on topic - that means you can flame each other all you want as long as it's legal

NYRFAN88's illuminating thread about AIDS

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-01-2013, 04:35 PM
  #76
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Leafsdude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,098
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
It's still internet bullying, any way you slice it. It's not cool, no matter how paranoid and delusional NYRfan is.
It's no more "bullying" than any scientific rebuttal to published papers are.

In the end, he's stating something as fact. The rest of us are pointing out how absurd that idea is. Attacking ideas is not bullying in any dictionary, and even if it was, then I support that sort of bullying.

In the end, even a madman's facts need to be pointed out as false, lest the sane believe them true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
And the idea that you're preventing another hapless poster from accepting as true these silly conspiracy theories is absolutely comical. I mean, are you ****ing kidding me?
There's are many already that believe it. It has to start somewhere, so why not a message board?

Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 04:37 PM
  #77
Kurtosis
COYS
 
Kurtosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Norwood Park
Country: United States
Posts: 18,614
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
It's still internet bullying, any way you slice it. It's not cool, no matter how paranoid and delusional NYRfan is.

And the idea that you're preventing another hapless poster from accepting as true these silly conspiracy theories is absolutely comical. I mean, are you ****ing kidding me?
I mean, I agree in theory....but you have been one of the biggest bullies at times on this site. I find that tangent slightly hypocritical.

Disclaimer: I am guilty of the same.

Kurtosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 04:42 PM
  #78
slip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,401
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsdude7 View Post
It's no more "bullying" than any scientific rebuttal to published papers are.

In the end, he's stating something as fact. The rest of us are pointing out how absurd that idea is. Attacking ideas is not bullying in any dictionary, and even if it was, then I support that sort of bullying.

In the end, even a madman's facts need to be pointed out as false, lest the sane believe them true.



There's are many already that believe it. It has to start somewhere, so why not a message board?
I feel much safer with Leafsdude on the prowl, keeping America safe from Truthers and copious amounts of fluoridation!


Last edited by slip: 03-01-2013 at 04:47 PM.
slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 04:50 PM
  #79
Epsilon
#TeamHolland
 
Epsilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florence, SC
Posts: 38,262
vCash: 500
Bullying? On the unmoderated, no-holds barred trollfest that is this board?

Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 04:51 PM
  #80
Loose Sens
Drafting my Overalls
 
Loose Sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,269
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
Awesome! Let's start a thread to **** all over an unstable poster to affirm to one another how ****ing brilliant we are.
A bit of projection going on here? Is that the psychology term? I forget and don't care.

Loose Sens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 05:15 PM
  #81
PCooper
Registered User
 
PCooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 748
vCash: 500
It would be one thing to talk about how AIDS is man-made and perpetrated by the "insert Illuminati/NWO/Whatever here" in order to reduce the population, or talk about how the pharmaceutical companies are all in it together for the money, but to come right out and say AIDS doesn't exist? Sorry, you're gonna get **** on and deserve it.

Then the argument is backed up by some foreign YouTube video of some lying ***** who ACTUALLY DIED OF AIDS.

Cool man, cool. This is going places.

My brother and I actually have some decent conspiracy-related conversations sometimes. I don't believe in most, but I can try to see one side or another and realize there's more to this world than what's on the surface. But most of the time people are off the ****ing deep end, and it's too bad because we're spending all this time trolling each other and making fun of Mr. Crazyman here, when we could actually be discussing real AIDS-related issues.

PCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 05:58 PM
  #82
Tim Calhoun
Tim Calhoun
 
Tim Calhoun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Country: Mexico
Posts: 8,645
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsdude7 View Post
Idiocy, like intolerance, shouldn't be tolerated in a civilized society.

Tim Calhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 06:37 PM
  #83
Doppler Drift
Registered User
 
Doppler Drift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
It's still internet bullying, any way you slice it. It's not cool, no matter how paranoid and delusional NYRfan is.

And the idea that you're preventing another hapless poster from accepting as true these silly conspiracy theories is absolutely comical. I mean, are you ****ing kidding me?
You call someone. whom you have never met, unstable and you complain about others being internet bullies?


Doppler Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:25 AM
  #84
Vyacheslav
Twenty-four
 
Vyacheslav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Dat mitten
Country: United States
Posts: 16,077
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vyacheslav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtosis View Post
I mean, I agree in theory....but you have been one of the biggest bullies at times on this site. I find that tangent slightly hypocritical.

Disclaimer: I am guilty of the same.
nyrfan is a big boy, if he didn't want to be 'bullied' he wouldn't have suggesting making a thread where he could post about his aids theory.

Vyacheslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:59 AM
  #85
Kurtosis
COYS
 
Kurtosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Norwood Park
Country: United States
Posts: 18,614
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyacheslav View Post
nyrfan is a big boy, if he didn't want to be 'bullied' he wouldn't have suggesting making a thread where he could post about his aids theory.
I was more pointing out the hypocrisy of slip. I honestly don't really care about people ragging on nyrfan.

Kurtosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 04:52 PM
  #86
nyrfonmoni
beyond good and evil
 
nyrfonmoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: yo old soorbrockon
Country: Germany
Posts: 7,301
vCash: 500
And I don't care either, people can call me what they want, I suppose there is freedom of speech and opinion. Bring as much flame and rage as you got. It's the first step to truth.

So let me talk about AIDS and why the **** it don't exist.

I. Simple facts

What is AIDS?

A condition supposedly activated by the presence of a virus called HI.

It causes your immune system to shut down, so you get infected easier by other diseases.

Any person dying from AIDS is not dying from "AIDS" but from any other medical condition!, due to a weakened immunesystem, due to HIV.

The usual diseases are pneumonias, inflammations of some sort and cancer.

So lets reflect: you get HIV, you get pneumonia, you die of pneumonia and they called it AIDS the hole time.

De facto there is no AIDS, because a! there is no virus or condition that it could physically be. The virus that is supposed to be causing the im.sys.deficiancies is called HIV. And pneumonia is pneumonia.

AND b! It does not exist because because if you die from AIDS, it is never "AIDS" that kills you it was another illness. As simple as that.


II. Pharma Industry and Medication

So, part one was quite easy to digest I hope, this part won't be.

What is AZT? We won't need a chemistry lecture up in this *****, chill. It used to be the a medication for AIDS, still used today, even though in far smaller doses.

Did you know that one of the many side effects of AZT is white bloodcell death?! HAHA that is ****ing hilarious ... they treat a condition that weakens your immune system with something that itself weakens your system ... this is hypocracy at its finest!

I'm not gonna go further down the list. AZT is only one of many, and I am positive ( <= haha, funny one right ) that 70% of "AIDS" "medication" should get flown to the sun where it can puff away. And don't get me started on Chemo, in the case that "AIDS" gave you cancer.

Other ballpark:

A new desease or illness is always good for the Pharma Industry (branch of the Chemical Industry). They couldnt get enough of them.

It is money flowing all over the place. Reseach, production, profit. And if you get real lucky (as a pharma bawss) maybe some scientist can create a medication that is based on a waste-product of any other chemical branch. That way you'll even save the purchase cost for some primary **** you might need.

Let's reflect again: So you get AIDS and the all so generous Pharma Industry gives you crappy ass medication that even makes you sicker, whilst ripping you off of a lot of money.


III. The conspiracy

So why is there AIDS if it doesn't even exist?


AIDS is connected with a lot of medication and medical research, thats a lot of money! The pharma industry simply opened up a new market.

First they test you positive for HIV, a virus that, like anyother virus, can be kicked out of your system if healty and strong.

Then they medicate you with the sickest stuff available, stuff that weakens you more and more, the longer you take it.

At last you die from a condition, that is neither AIDS (because it dont exist) nor HIV (because technically, it did not kill you), your relatives might end up with a huge bill to pay and you died of "AIDS". Giving aid to a bank, rather then have gotten any aid yourself ...


Looking forward to your responses, here a little article to just round it up:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7736157/#.UTJ9AVciWf0

nyrfonmoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 05:16 PM
  #87
Roughneck
Registered User
 
Roughneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Calgary
Country: Ireland
Posts: 8,835
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Roughneck
So all of this is because NYRF88 doesn't accept that the virus and the disease are called two different things and that you can be HIV positive without developing AIDS?


Whoo boy.

Roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 05:18 PM
  #88
nyrfonmoni
beyond good and evil
 
nyrfonmoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: yo old soorbrockon
Country: Germany
Posts: 7,301
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughneck View Post
So all of this is because NYRF88 doesn't accept that the virus and the disease are called two different things and that you can be HIV positive without developing AIDS?


Whoo boy.
Whoo boy. you cleary didn't read my post

nyrfonmoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 05:36 PM
  #89
Roughneck
Registered User
 
Roughneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Calgary
Country: Ireland
Posts: 8,835
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Roughneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 View Post
Whoo boy. you cleary didn't read my post
I did, I'm just summing up the relevant part so nobody else has to be subjected to it.

Roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
  #90
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Leafsdude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,098
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
It's funny just how easy it is to cause misinformation by simply not understanding definitions of terms. It's really no different than climate change deniers saying it's false because it is cold where they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 View Post
And I don't care either, people can call me what they want, I suppose there is freedom of speech and opinion. Bring as much flame and rage as you got. It's the first step to truth.

So let me talk about AIDS and why the **** it don't exist.

I. Simple facts

What is AIDS?

A condition supposedly activated by the presence of a virus called HI.

It causes your immune system to shut down, so you get infected easier by other diseases.

Any person dying from AIDS is not dying from "AIDS" but from any other medical condition!, due to a weakened immunesystem, due to HIV.

The usual diseases are pneumonias, inflammations of some sort and cancer.

So lets reflect: you get HIV, you get pneumonia, you die of pneumonia and they called it AIDS the hole time.

De facto there is no AIDS, because a! there is no virus or condition that it could physically be. The virus that is supposed to be causing the im.sys.deficiancies is called HIV. And pneumonia is pneumonia.

AND b! It does not exist because because if you die from AIDS, it is never "AIDS" that kills you it was another illness. As simple as that.


Lets give the facts you conveniently left off.

First, while the primary cause of death is never AIDS, it's also never strictly pneumonia, either. You die of complications from pneumonia, too. Pneumonia and AIDS are the secondary causes of death. Most people who die of pneumonia die of Respiratory failure or complications like organ failure from sepsis.

Secondly, "AIDS" (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) is a term defining a state of the immune system (immunodeficiency). AIDS doesn't occur without HIV (in fact, it is a progression of HIV infection), but it is possible to naturally be afflicted with a similar disease called T Lymphocytopenia. This is not called AIDS because AIDS is acquired (that's what the 'A' stand for). Both are absolutely possible, since they're generally defined as the state (or syndrome) of lowered T blood cell levels in the body, which is undeniably physically possible.

So, once again, you clearly don't even know what "AIDS" is if you think it's impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 View Post
II. Pharma Industry and Medication

So, part one was quite easy to digest I hope, this part won't be.

What is AZT? We won't need a chemistry lecture up in this *****, chill. It used to be the a medication for AIDS, still used today, even though in far smaller doses.

Did you know that one of the many side effects of AZT is white bloodcell death?! HAHA that is ****ing hilarious ... they treat a condition that weakens your immune system with something that itself weakens your system ... this is hypocracy at its finest!

I'm not gonna go further down the list. AZT is only one of many, and I am positive ( <= haha, funny one right ) that 70% of "AIDS" "medication" should get flown to the sun where it can puff away. And don't get me started on Chemo, in the case that "AIDS" gave you cancer.
This is another error in recognition of terms. White blood cells do drop with AZT, but they're generally limited to only Neutrophil blood cells, which are replaced within about a week naturally and are primarily involved in protecting inflammations from infection. Helper T cells, which are the targets of HIV, are replaced in weeks or months (and in some cases years) and are the generals in the immune system (they tell immune cells where to go and regulate their activation into different types of cells, including Neutrophil cells). While it's absolutely not recommended to lower your white blood cell levels, regardless of what type, lowering them in the process of saving Helper T cells is almost always preferable.

In the end, the problem is you seem to think there are always perfect and healthy ways to kill things that are making you sick. Sorry, but that literally definitely isn't the case. By definition, to kill something is unhealthy. You're almost certain to cause problems in the process of removing harmful viruses and bacteria from your body. From chemotherapy to penicillin, it's inevitable. Still, for the most part, these cures cause less problems than they get rid of, and AZT is no different.

These facts makes the rest of your post uninformed and inaccurate.

Looking forward to your ranting, raving and swearing about my unwillingness to accept your points without being skeptical.

PS. Hope that's not too much "bullying" for you, Slip.


Last edited by Leafsdude7: 03-02-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 07:38 PM
  #91
slip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,401
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsdude7 View Post
PS. Hope that's not too much "bullying" for you, Slip.
I actually learned a thing or two. Kudos.

slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 07:41 PM
  #92
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Leafsdude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,098
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
I actually learned a thing or two. Kudos.
Which is why threads like these are not pointless or just "to **** all over an unstable poster".

Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 08:27 PM
  #93
Ilkka Sinisalo
Amazing American
 
Ilkka Sinisalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Perth, W.A.
Country: Australia
Posts: 12,530
vCash: 500
doncha know, anytime anybody makes money off something bad that happens, that means there's a sinister conspiracy behind it.

Ilkka Sinisalo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 08:29 PM
  #94
Ilkka Sinisalo
Amazing American
 
Ilkka Sinisalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Perth, W.A.
Country: Australia
Posts: 12,530
vCash: 500
also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTitP5_yDUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfFs0o6pCxc

"Why take diet pills, when you can enjoy AYDS?"

Ilkka Sinisalo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 09:01 PM
  #95
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Leafsdude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,098
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkka Sinisalo View Post
also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTitP5_yDUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfFs0o6pCxc

"Why take diet pills, when you can enjoy AYDS?"
Don't forget that Jared has Aides, too.

Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 12:07 PM
  #96
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 47,852
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 View Post
And I don't care either, people can call me what they want, I suppose there is freedom of speech and opinion. Bring as much flame and rage as you got. It's the first step to truth.

So let me talk about AIDS and why the **** it don't exist.

I. Simple facts

What is AIDS?

A condition supposedly activated by the presence of a virus called HI.

It causes your immune system to shut down, so you get infected easier by other diseases.

Any person dying from AIDS is not dying from "AIDS" but from any other medical condition!, due to a weakened immunesystem, due to HIV.

The usual diseases are pneumonias, inflammations of some sort and cancer.

So lets reflect: you get HIV, you get pneumonia, you die of pneumonia and they called it AIDS the hole time.

De facto there is no AIDS, because a! there is no virus or condition that it could physically be. The virus that is supposed to be causing the im.sys.deficiancies is called HIV. And pneumonia is pneumonia.

AND b! It does not exist because because if you die from AIDS, it is never "AIDS" that kills you it was another illness. As simple as that.


II. Pharma Industry and Medication

So, part one was quite easy to digest I hope, this part won't be.

What is AZT? We won't need a chemistry lecture up in this *****, chill. It used to be the a medication for AIDS, still used today, even though in far smaller doses.

Did you know that one of the many side effects of AZT is white bloodcell death?! HAHA that is ****ing hilarious ... they treat a condition that weakens your immune system with something that itself weakens your system ... this is hypocracy at its finest!

I'm not gonna go further down the list. AZT is only one of many, and I am positive ( <= haha, funny one right ) that 70% of "AIDS" "medication" should get flown to the sun where it can puff away. And don't get me started on Chemo, in the case that "AIDS" gave you cancer.

Other ballpark:

A new desease or illness is always good for the Pharma Industry (branch of the Chemical Industry). They couldnt get enough of them.

It is money flowing all over the place. Reseach, production, profit. And if you get real lucky (as a pharma bawss) maybe some scientist can create a medication that is based on a waste-product of any other chemical branch. That way you'll even save the purchase cost for some primary **** you might need.

Let's reflect again: So you get AIDS and the all so generous Pharma Industry gives you crappy ass medication that even makes you sicker, whilst ripping you off of a lot of money.


III. The conspiracy

So why is there AIDS if it doesn't even exist?


AIDS is connected with a lot of medication and medical research, thats a lot of money! The pharma industry simply opened up a new market.

First they test you positive for HIV, a virus that, like anyother virus, can be kicked out of your system if healty and strong.

Then they medicate you with the sickest stuff available, stuff that weakens you more and more, the longer you take it.

At last you die from a condition, that is neither AIDS (because it dont exist) nor HIV (because technically, it did not kill you), your relatives might end up with a huge bill to pay and you died of "AIDS". Giving aid to a bank, rather then have gotten any aid yourself ...


Looking forward to your responses, here a little article to just round it up:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7736157/#.UTJ9AVciWf0
And this is a Rangers fan....

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 12:23 PM
  #97
Concordski
Knockoff Jets FTW
 
Concordski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 8,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
And this is a Rangers fan....
Yeah, that's ironic considering that tens of thousands of New Yorkers died of AIDS.

Concordski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 12:32 PM
  #98
Everlasting
Registered User
 
Everlasting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somwhere in time
Country: Sweden
Posts: 4,678
vCash: 500
What do you call an ignorant German?

A Not see

Everlasting is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 03:12 PM
  #99
Nightslyr
Registered User
 
Nightslyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 4,122
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Nightslyr
NYRFAN88:

In all seriousness, and no snark or insult intended, you seem to be the kind of person who jumps to conclusions. You tell yourself that you're dealing in facts, but you operate strictly from a position of ignorance. This is compounded by you going to conspiracy resources for confirmation. They're just as mistaken about easily verifiable facts as you.

Look at AIDS - you don't understand basic medical terminology or biology, so you make factually incorrect claims and attempt to present them as truth. You grasp onto straws (big pharma) in an attempt to tie the pieces together, but there's no logic connecting them aside from innuendo.

Look at RIFD - you clearly don't understand the technology, nor the inherent weaknesses with it. Your fear stems from general paranoia about Big Brother and, of all things, something written thousands of years ago which is so vague that it could be applied to just about anything (which, not coincidentally, is how 'divine' predictions work).

Look at 9/11 - you don't understand physics, metallurgy, or jet propulsion. You cling on something uttered during the chaos of the scene as being proof of a conspiracy when the logical explanation is simply people on the ground being confused. You so desperately want there to be a conspiracy that you try putting any small, insignificant piece of information forward as proof.

You're stuck in the conspiracy theorist echo chamber, and are, ironically, just as deluded and blind as you claim we are. Your 'information' comes directly from people just like you - unable to understand facts, or willfully cherry picking what fits your world view. That's very sheepish behavior.

There's no reason why you can't actually learn how the world really works. Basic biology, physics, programming... these are all things that you can engage in and independently verify.

Knowledge is power. Why remain powerless?

Finally, as a fellow human, I still think you need to calm down and enjoy life. From my POV, there's not much joy emanating from you. What happened to your promise to actually relax, smell the fresh air, and maybe try to find someone who can give you some happiness?

I challenge you to not do anything conspiracy related for a month. No media, no forums, nothing but being in the here and now. It'll do you some good.

Nightslyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 04:16 PM
  #100
nyrfonmoni
beyond good and evil
 
nyrfonmoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: yo old soorbrockon
Country: Germany
Posts: 7,301
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslyr View Post
Finally, as a fellow human, I still think you need to calm down and enjoy life. From my POV, there's not much joy emanating from you. What happened to your promise to actually relax, smell the fresh air, and maybe try to find someone who can give you some happiness?

I challenge you to not do anything conspiracy related for a month. No media, no forums, nothing but being in the here and now. It'll do you some good.
I can not put into words what this means to me. No sarcasm.

You're right, totally right. And I chickened out on that promise.

I accept the challenge. I will breathe in the air. And good timing to remind me. The sun just came back to our town ...

Thank you Nighslyr

Enjoy March everybody!


nyrfonmoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.