HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Dal-Bos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-03-2013, 01:40 PM
  #51
BostonBob
4 Ever The Greatest
 
BostonBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBob View Post
On behalf of most Bruin fans let me say this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastasaurus View Post
You don't speak for all Bruins fans, though I welcome any input you have!
( SIGH ) I know I don't speak for all Bruin fans which is why I said most Bruin fans. Maybe I was wrong but I'm sticking to my opinion.

BostonBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 02:15 PM
  #52
bruins2011
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,495
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastasaurus View Post
Bos

Jaromir Jagr

Dal

Jordan Caron
Tommy Cross
6th
ummm..no thank you from Boston.

bruins2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 03:33 PM
  #53
Schalkenullvier*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: tief im westen
Country: Germany
Posts: 4,581
vCash: 500
easy yes from Boston, I don't think Caron will ever be anything special and I doubt Cross will make it to the NHL. A 6th is nothing.

Jagr on the other hand is a skilled guy who could help our powerplay a lot. I don't see why he wouldn't fit? You need more than one kind of player on a team. He doesn't really need to cary the load at ES. Is off the books in the summer. Perfect if you ask me.

Schalkenullvier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 05:19 PM
  #54
Fastasaurus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Saskatoon,Sask
Country: Canada
Posts: 639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalkenullvier View Post
easy yes from Boston, I don't think Caron will ever be anything special and I doubt Cross will make it to the NHL. A 6th is nothing.

Jagr on the other hand is a skilled guy who could help our powerplay a lot. I don't see why he wouldn't fit? You need more than one kind of player on a team. He doesn't really need to cary the load at ES. Is off the books in the summer. Perfect if you ask me.
I think Caron can be a legit 3rd liner with 10-15g production. I also think Cross can be a 3-4 d man. I just think Jagr would be sweet on the 3rd line.

Fastasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 05:31 PM
  #55
nmbr_24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 12,665
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastasaurus View Post
I think Caron can be a legit 3rd liner with 10-15g production. I also think Cross can be a 3-4 d man. I just think Jagr would be sweet on the 3rd line.
Same here. I could even see Caron scoring a little more than 10-15 goals, maybe 15-20 goals while playing great D and leading the team in pk minutes. I would trade him for Jagr though.

nmbr_24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2013, 07:02 PM
  #56
fireworks
Registered User
 
fireworks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bobcaygeon
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBob View Post
( SIGH ) I know I don't speak for all Bruin fans which is why I said most Bruin fans. Maybe I was wrong but I'm sticking to my opinion.
This Bruins fan agrees with you 100%

fireworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.