HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nolan Yonkman could take Kulikov's place

Old
03-04-2013, 07:20 AM
Slick Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Ellerby sucks too.
Is he better than kuba, robak, and yonkman? And good enough to start for.the defending world champs? Only reasons he was traded was to safe a few bucks and because tallon didn't draft him.

Slick Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 07:24 AM
LUUUUUIS
Do the maths!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootIt View Post
+1
Hopefully he can be the captain next season.

Getting way too harsh on Campbell, imo. We knew what type of player he was when Tallon acquired him. He wasn't a Pronger style defenseman. He is an offensive, defenseman who isn't physical.

As Erick said, we didn't notice that last year due to his partner doing most of the dirty work, IIRC, around the boards and in the crease.
I hope they just throw Gudbranson with him from here on out. Then throw Kuba in Club Red.
Not going to happen. Even with a man grabbing each limb, we'd only get him as far as the 5th row. Not to mention you'd have to get him over the glass...

LUUUUUIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 07:30 AM
PBPantherfan
1st place WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Cat View Post
Campbell has been a major disappointment this year
Lets see last year he had Garrison who covered for him on defense and also was an offensive threat with his bomb from the point. This year he has Kuba who is a pylon and has a shot worse than Weaver's. He's trying to do too much and it shows. And all this is going on with Weiss and Versteeg being completely absent. The whole team stinks except for the kid line, and a couple other guys like Skille, Matthias and Kopecky who play hard but don't exactly light up the scoreboard.

PBPantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:22 AM
phillipmike

What's the deal with Kulikov, how long is he out for?

phillipmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:33 AM
FloriDada

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipmike View Post
What's the deal with Kulikov, how long is he out for?
He fell awkwardly and it looked like he injured his wrist. Nobody knows how long he will be out for.

FloriDada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 10:50 AM
ThePatientPanther
Win-4-Jagr-and-Lu

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Cat View Post
Campbell has been a major disappointment this year
He's tied for most goals by a defenseman and is top 5 in points by a defenseman. I understand he's a -12 but the whole first line are minus players. He's one guy, not Superman and he's easily our best defenseman.

His cap hit is a bit overpriced but we definitely won that trade and I'm just not seeing your opinion of him being a major disappointment. He will probably finish with 30 or more points and will lead all our D in goals and points.

I'd love to see him retire a Panther.

Can you expand on this disappointment comment you have of him please?

I'd be interested to see what you think of Kuba if you have that opinion of Campbell.

ThePatientPanther is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 11:07 AM
JdRoar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPanther View Post
He's tied for most goals by a defenseman and is top 5 in points by a defenseman. I understand he's a -12 but the whole first line are minus players. He's one guy, not Superman and he's easily our best defenseman.

His cap hit is a bit overpriced but we definitely won that trade and I'm just not seeing your opinion of him being a major disappointment. He will probably finish with 30 or more points and will lead all our D in goals and points.

I'd be interested to see what you think of Kuba if you have that opinion of Campbell.
Strongly agree! And it looks like he worked on his shot in the off season, he's fired some lasers

JdRoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 11:23 AM
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPanther View Post

Spot on. Got no problem with him, his play, his attitude. Money well spent.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote