HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

[EASHL] Scouting Report Thread

Old
12-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
[EASHL] Scouting Report Thread

I thought this would be a nice idea. Basically, post scouting reports and general consensus and what you think of the teams you play against.

I'm interested in knowing if any of you have played against our team, Laguna Seca Drifters (LSD). If you have, I'm very interested in knowing how we played against you, how each individual player performed and so on.

Feel free to post your team and request scouting reports as well.

Mods, if you think this is unnecessary, please merge this into an existing thread. Thanks in advance.

Puhis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Ranger35
Proud of NYR

Send a message via AIM to Ranger35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Goldshadow View Post
I thought this would be a nice idea. Basically, post scouting reports and general consensus and what you think of the teams you play against.

I'm interested in knowing if any of you have played against our team, Laguna Seca Drifters (LSD). If you have, I'm very interested in knowing how we played against you, how each individual player performed and so on.

Feel free to post your team and request scouting reports as well.

Mods, if you think this is unnecessary, please merge this into an existing thread. Thanks in advance.
I don't personally recall playing you guys, but then our team hasn't been nearly as active in NHL13.

Scouting report on the A-Team: worst longest running show of all time, everyone's a scrub, but that Tully guy is not half bad. But then he is one of select few A-Teamers who got to play for the Cheezball Brigade. On the upside, they do got flow, and do the cooking by the book.

Ranger35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Puhis
@Puhis46

Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
...So, any interest?

Puhis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Jeremyisgood

If you're on top of the standings, I'd imagine you'd see the same teams more often. I'm in a rather mediocre team with my co-workers. I do have a question, though. I seriously look for info about player builds(and stuff regarding EASHL), but there seems to be no hub of information regarding NHL13. A few old youtube videos, but nothing current. Any idea what that's about?

Jeremyisgood is offline   Reply With Quote