HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Belleville Bulls 2012-13 Season Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-04-2013, 06:10 AM
  #776
BigBuck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Looking for info on Trent Shore, he was a bulls draft pick last year, but did not show for camp, ive heard really good things about him, wanting to know where is playing?, any reports on him showing up to camp this fall?
It looks like he is playing for Hill Academy U16 Prep school.

http://www.thehillacademy.com/page/s...u16-2012-2013-

BigBuck is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 06:41 AM
  #777
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,071
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuck View Post
It looks like he is playing for Hill Academy U16 Prep school.

http://www.thehillacademy.com/page/s...u16-2012-2013-
I noticed Spitfire draft picks Robbie DeMontis,and Jared Leslie,London draft pick
Marc Hofford and Guelph draft pick Mark Stevens amongst others also play there

hockeylegend11 is online now  
Old
03-04-2013, 07:44 AM
  #778
BigBuck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
I noticed Spitfire draft picks Robbie DeMontis,and Jared Leslie,London draft pick
Marc Hofford and Guelph draft pick Mark Stevens amongst others also play there
There are also a bunch of kids playing U18 Prep also Kingston draft picks Zach Emelifeonwu and Devon Paliani to name a few.

BigBuck is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 02:51 PM
  #779
ImaBullsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Congrats to Joesph Cramarossa! Signs a pro contract today with the Anaheim Ducks! Well deserved.

ImaBullsfan is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 07:00 AM
  #780
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
Big win against Sudbury. A good way to end a mini slump. Tonight's game against Barrie is huge! Win and you have all but clinched the Eastern Conference.

Renegader is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 12:54 PM
  #781
hockeykid87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 516
vCash: 500
Back on track yesterday. This game here is pretty much for all the (regular season) marbles. Looks like it's going to be the Bulls vs either the Fronts/Petes/Steelheads in the first round, which one of those teams would you guys LEAST want to play? I might say the Petes because if they make the playoffs they're going to have a ton of momentum coming into the playoffs. Never know what can happen. Look at the OJHL first round, 8th place Cobourg swept 1st place Trenton. Scary

hockeykid87 is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 08:08 PM
  #782
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
If the Bulls finish first (still a big if), they haven't played well against Kingston or the Petes all year. I guess that leaves Mississauga by default. Still think the Fronts will finish 8th though.

Renegader is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 01:33 PM
  #783
ImaBullsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Just curious from bulls posters, who should the bulls take in the first round? thoughts

ImaBullsfan is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 09:06 PM
  #784
Scimitars of Drizzt
New York Rangers!
 
Scimitars of Drizzt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 205
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Congrats to Joesph Cramarossa! Signs a pro contract today with the Anaheim Ducks! Well deserved.
Definitely was well deserved, he has stepped up his game incredibly ever since the acquisitions of Graovac and Quine. Would be great to see him suit up with Beleskey in the near future, who is fitting in quite nicely in Anaheim.

It's also nice to see that the Bulls defeated the Fronts today 4-2. A bit nerving to see that they were out shot 41-26 but it's practically nothing to worry about. To answer your other question Bullsfan, I think the Bulls will matchup against Kingston in the first round, 1st vs 8th.

Scimitars of Drizzt is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 09:53 PM
  #785
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
An ugly win but a big 2 points. Malcolm was terrific again. 3 games left.

Get your playoff tickets now!

Renegader is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 10:58 AM
  #786
ImaBullsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Bulls need ONE point tonite against the Gennies to clinch the #1 spot in the eastern conference. Huge game, the Gennies have won 7 straight, should be a real barn burner!

ImaBullsfan is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:41 AM
  #787
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Bulls need ONE point tonite against the Gennies to clinch the #1 spot in the eastern conference. Huge game, the Gennies have won 7 straight, should be a real barn burner!
Not true. 1 point for the division yes. Not the conference. Barrie is only 2 points behind Belleville and they both have 3 games left. That being said it is still a huge game.

Renegader is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:54 PM
  #788
seen em all
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Bulls need ONE point tonite against the Gennies to clinch the #1 spot in the eastern conference. Huge game, the Gennies have won 7 straight, should be a real barn burner!
Wishful thinking,1 point will not win the Bulls the Eastern Conference as the Gens and Colts will have something to say about the final standings, pretty sad when you get badly out shot by Kingston, with losses to Kingston, Niagara, Ottawa, and Barrie recently the Bulls are going the wrong way at the wrong time of year.


Last edited by OHLFan8771: 03-15-2013 at 10:19 AM.
seen em all is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 01:04 PM
  #789
ImaBullsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegader View Post
Not true. 1 point for the division yes. Not the conference. Barrie is only 2 points behind Belleville and they both have 3 games left. That being said it is still a huge game.
My bad!, your right, 1 point to clinch division.

ImaBullsfan is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 06:05 PM
  #790
hockeykid87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 516
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seen em all View Post
Wishful thinking,1 point will not win the Bulls the Eastern Conference as the Gens and Colts will have something to say about the final standings, pretty sad when you get badly out shot by Kingston, with losses to Kingston, Niagara, Ottawa, and Barrie recently the Bulls are going the wrong way at the wrong time of year.
Honest mistake I'm sure. Ease up bud


Last edited by OHLFan8771: 03-15-2013 at 10:19 AM.
hockeykid87 is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 09:55 PM
  #791
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seen em all View Post
Wishful thinking Homer,1 point will not win the Bulls the Eastern Conference as the Gens and Colts will have something to say about the final standings, pretty sad when you get badly out shot by Kingston, with losses to Kingston, Niagara, Ottawa, and Barrie recently the Bulls are going the wrong way at the wrong time of year.
I'll take a team that wins over a team that out shoots another team yet loses by 2 or 3 goals. If you like your team out shooting the other team rather than winning then that's up to you.

Also it wasn't long ago that the Bulls won 10 straight. Again, I'll take wins over anything else. A big 2 points tonight that clinches the East Division. Congrats to the Bulls!

Renegader is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 09:56 PM
  #792
BrianA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seen em all View Post
Wishful thinking Homer,1 point will not win the Bulls the Eastern Conference as the Gens and Colts will have something to say about the final standings, pretty sad when you get badly out shot by Kingston, with losses to Kingston, Niagara, Ottawa, and Barrie recently the Bulls are going the wrong way at the wrong time of year.
Wishful thoughts of a General or Colt fan.
Do not look at shots ,look at scoring chances.Plus the Bulls have a bad habit of playing down to the opposition and save their best games for the better teams.Hopefully they are ready to hit the gas pedal straight through the playoff run.Bulls 5 Gens 2

BrianA is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 02:07 AM
  #793
canovin
Klefbom's charm
 
canovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 780
Posts: 1,165
vCash: 500
Can anyone give me any insights on Zharkov? How's he playing and what are his chances making it to the big league?

canovin is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 06:48 AM
  #794
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canovin View Post
Can anyone give me any insights on Zharkov? How's he playing and what are his chances making it to the big league?
Had a slow start to the year. Since he's been paired with Quine, his game has taken off. Those 2 play extremely well with each other.

Zharkov is a big bodied player that has a physical edge to his game. He skates well and has (in my opinion) the best shot in junior hockey. Sometimes he tries to make the extra pass when he should just shoot. With a shot like his, if he got 8 to 10 shots a game (he doesn't), he would score 60 goals in this league. One thing that has really picked up, especially in the 2nd half, is his defensive play. I've seen him skate back on a number of occasions on odd man rushes to lift the stick of the player and scoop away the puck. The Oilers are lucky to have gotten him in the 3rd round.

Renegader is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 01:45 PM
  #795
ImaBullsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Bulls up by 3 in the dying minutes! Then DJ Smith puts out the goon line against belleville's 4th line, that includes 2 rookies. Wow BUSH-LEAGUE move. One by one the generals go after a bull with cheap shots, tryin to goat them into a fight.

STAY CLASSY DJ SMITH- STAY CLASSY

ImaBullsfan is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 06:44 PM
  #796
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Bulls up by 3 in the dying minutes! Then DJ Smith puts out the goon line against belleville's 4th line, that includes 2 rookies. Wow BUSH-LEAGUE move. One by one the generals go after a bull with cheap shots, tryin to goat them into a fight.

STAY CLASSY DJ SMITH- STAY CLASSY
He yells all the time. Never seen a coach yell like him. He also yells like a woman.


Last edited by OHLFan8771: 03-15-2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Offensive
Renegader is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 11:58 AM
  #797
Westcoasthabsfan
Registered User
 
Westcoasthabsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In Pandoras Box
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,261
vCash: 500
Congrats to the Belleville Bulls Eastern Conference Champions....heres to a long and sucessful playoff run....

Westcoasthabsfan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 09:38 PM
  #798
ImaBullsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Well, on to the playoffs now, will know tomorrow who we play in the first round. IMO id think the bulls have a easier time with kingston than the petes or missy.

Bulls ownership group has called a press conference this week, to announce something to do with the city of Belleville's partnership with the Bulls, and their launching their 2013-14 season ticket campaign.

ImaBullsfan is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 12:23 PM
  #799
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Well, on to the playoffs now, will know tomorrow who we play in the first round. IMO id think the bulls have a easier time with kingston than the petes or missy.

Bulls ownership group has called a press conference this week, to announce something to do with the city of Belleville's partnership with the Bulls, and their launching their 2013-14 season ticket campaign.
Wonder what that's all about. The timing is suspicious.

Renegader is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 07:56 PM
  #800
Parksy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Halifornia, NS
Posts: 51
vCash: 500
Gotta think that with the timing and all, that its good news. Nothing would suck the fans out of the yardmen more than an anouncment that they are leaving before the playoffs

Parksy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.