HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Sabres Prospect Index 2012-2013 Part II

Closed Thread

Old
03-01-2013, 02:54 PM
McTankel
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...buffalo-sabres

McCabe now a 7.5C and our 3rd best prospect?

Old
03-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Jacob582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwufelloff View Post
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...buffalo-sabres

McCabe now a 7.5C and our 3rd best prospect?
based on one holiday tournament.

Old
03-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Fly Boy
Aye Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob582 View Post
based on one holiday tournament.
Have you seen him play outside of the WJC? He is an excellent Defenseman.

I don't know that he should be in front of Armia but he deserves to be in the top 3 discussion. McNabb at #2 perplexes me more.

Old
03-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Jacob582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Boy View Post
Have you seen him play outside of the WJC? He is an excellent Defenseman.

I don't know that he should be in front of Armia but he deserves to be in the top 3 discussion. McNabb at #2 perplexes me more.
Saw him play last night on NBCSN.

I thought the same thing about McNabb.

Old
03-02-2013, 12:14 PM
dotcommunism

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
Today is the first day teams can sign players to new contracts (non-extensions) that begin in 2013-14, which means it's draftee/free agent signing season.
They have to decide on Lepkowski and Jacobs this year (by 6/1) and can move Austin and Nelson onto pro if they choose, as they are 93's.
NCAA free agents will be on the table after next weekend when the regular season ends, while CHL guys are already up for grabs.

Let's just hope they make some better evaluations and don't sign more guys that are barely ECHL level (Boychuk, Lagacé, Parker, Szydlowski)..
Do you have any thoughts regarding what you think they should do (and more importantly i suppose, will do) re: Lepkowski and Jacobs? Furthermore, if its not too much trouble, who are some appealing CHL and NCAA FAs out there? Thanks

Old
03-03-2013, 05:55 PM
SwedisHab
Slim Shady

We need more swedish players

Old
03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Zip15

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedba View Post
We need more swedish players
Based on win%, we'd draft 5th right now. Right in Lindholm's wheelhouse.

Old
03-03-2013, 06:25 PM
gallagt01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
Based on win%, we'd draft 5th right now. Right in Lindholm's wheelhouse.
Barkov/Lindholm/Monahan.

I like Monahan's game quite a bit.

Old
03-03-2013, 11:16 PM
tsujimoto74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loods View Post
Barkov/Lindholm/Monahan.

I like Monahan's game quite a bit.
Agree. I've said it before, but I guess I'll say it again... I think he's the 2nd most NHL-ready prospect in this draft after MacKinnon. His IQ both offensively and defensively is great. I don't think he gets the amount of hype/attention he deserves because he plays on a bad team (and it'll probably get worse when other prospects get a chance to show off in the playoffs and he doesn't), but if Buffalo ends up picking 5-8, that could work in our favor.

Old
03-03-2013, 11:52 PM
SabresBillsBuffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Agree. I've said it before, but I guess I'll say it again... I think he's the 2nd most NHL-ready prospect in this draft after MacKinnon. His IQ both offensively and defensively is great. I don't think he gets the amount of hype/attention he deserves because he plays on a bad team (and it'll probably get worse when other prospects get a chance to show off in the playoffs and he doesn't), but if Buffalo ends up picking 5-8, that could work in our favor.
Drouin best player in this draft.

Old
03-04-2013, 12:16 AM
tsujimoto74

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresBillsBuffalo View Post
Drouin best player in this draft.
Might be. Best and NHL-ready aren't the same thing though.

Old
03-04-2013, 02:15 AM
jfb392

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommunism View Post
Do you have any thoughts regarding what you think they should do (and more importantly i suppose, will do) re: Lepkowski and Jacobs? Furthermore, if its not too much trouble, who are some appealing CHL and NCAA FAs out there? Thanks
I don't think Jacobs will be signed and I'm not sure about Lepkowski.
I guess it depends if they think he has enough skill to not be a liability and if he'll be capable of shutting down opponents at a level high enough that they can ignore his lack of offense.
I haven't paid much attention to him this season, but I could see them letting him go if they sign a similar type out of college (since they'd be older players, they'd likely need less development time and would be easier to project), then keep an eye on him in his OA season and see if he's made progress.
They may have an advantage because he's a hometown kid.

As for free agents, I think these are some guys to look out for:
C/RW Josh Nicholls (Saskatoon, WHL) - Could be anything from a top six forward to a bottom line checker. Was probably unsigned because of uncertainty about what he'd become, but he has some intriguing tools.
LW Brendan Ranford (Kamloops, WHL) - Everything but skating, basically. Was not signed by the Flyers because of this, which I believe they thought was caused by a lack of commitment to conditioning.
LW Dylan Wruck (Edmonton, WHL) - Undersized and I think the measurements (5'9'' 175) may be a bit exaggerated, but you can't ignore his heart. Could be anything from a tweener scorer at the NHL level to a bottom line AHL pest. It really depends on if his game continues to be effective at the pro level.
D Joey Leach (Kootenay, WHL) - Big shutdown D that was McNabb's partner in Kootenay. Was a bit surprised that Calgary let him go.

LW Riley Brace (Mississauga, OHL) - This year's Mike Halmo, I think. A pest with offensive skill, but probably a third line checker if he reaches his ceiling.
D Nathan Chiarlitti (Owen Sound, OHL) - Maybe a bit undersized at 5'11''-6' (depending on who you believe), but just strikes me as a player that might find a way to succeed at the next level. He's all effort and smarts, not much flash. Also seems to be loved by many involved with organizations he's been part of.
D Matt Petgrave (Oshawa, OHL) - Flashy offensive defenseman. Great skater with the ability to quarterback a power play. Loves to step up and make the highlight reel hit, but still gets caught doing so. When he's good, he really good and he he's bad, he's really bad. A project, but could end up being a gem if he can be tamed a bit/picks his spots better.
D Cameron Wind (Brampton, OHL) - A physical, defensive defenseman that never really added any offense to his game, but he has had the unfortunate luck of playing for some boring Brampton teams.

Unfortunately, the player who I think may end up being one of the best players in the CHL crop this year (Charles Sarault, Sarnia) was already snatched up by Anaheim on March 1st.

And now the ones I'm really familiar with:
C Josh Currie (PEI, QMJHL) - Really came out of nowhere, but one has to keep in mind that he was stuck on the seemingly perennial suckfest known as the Rocket. Maybe a Pascal Dupuis type, but he wouldn't have the luxury of playing with a Crosby-level talent here. A heart and soul guy.
RW Stefan Fournier (Halifax, QMJHL) - A rough skater, but has plenty of size and a deft touch around the net, whether it's finishing or deflecting pucks. Seems to be a quirky guy that teammates love.
D Kevin Gagné (Rimouski, QMJHL) - The best offensive defenseman in the league. Undersized, but a great power play quarterback. Was offered a PTO by Hamilton at the beginning of this season after making the team out of camp but turned it down to return to the Q, so should at least get another look somewhere next season.
W/C Stephen MacAulay (Halifax, QMJHL) - Also made Hamilton out of camp and turned down a PTO to return to Saint John. Gives it his all, but just does not have the offensive talent to be anything more than a checker/grinder.
RW Petr Straka (Baie-Comeau, QMJHL) - Went unsigned last summer but apparently has some interest now that he's producing with BC. Based on the rest of his career though, I think he's a speedy checking winger and not some offensive force like some teams seemingly think he is.

Then, there's a bunch of guys who aren't the biggest and have fatal flaws: Guillaume Asselin (Chicoutimi, an awkward skater and has not been able to find the same success as he did a few years ago), Ben Duffy (PEI, solid player but does not have any standout ability at the next level), Zach O'Brien (Acadie-Bathurst, a great offensive talent but possibly the softest player ever), and the Saulnier twins (the Sedins of the Q but slower skaters).
All of them will probably get at least an AHL camp invite, but will probably end being recruited by the high-end CIS programs.
IMO the most likely to stick out of that group is O'Brien, but teams will have to either accept that he's unwilling to play defense and is soft or try to change him.

Also, three 93's to keep an eye on for camp if they aren't drafted this summer are Todd Fiddler (Spokane, WHL), Barclay Goodrow (Brampton, OHL), and Peter Trainor (Rimouski, QMJHL).
I've liked all three of them for a couple years now and I'm particularly surprised Trainor wasn't drafted last year, especially when taking into account how terrible the depth was.
He was probably underrated due to the fact that he played Midget AAA in his draft year and was a Q rookie last year, but he's basically Zach O'Brien with NHL potential to me.
Maybe it's just the homer in me though since I have family in NB where he's from.

As for NCAA guys, I think it's a three way tie for the billing of top free agent between D Dan DeKeyser (Western Michigan, CCHA), D Nate Schmidt (Minnesota, WCHA), and D Andrej Sustr (Nebraska-Omaha, WCHA).

I haven't seen DeKeyser much, but he was probably the top free agent last season before deciding to return to WMU.
His size and skating are always cited as being the most intriguing parts of his game.
Schmidt has just average size, but has a cannon of a shot and the ability to run a power play and I could see him becoming the most notable of the three at the NHL level.
Sustr is 6'8'', which will inevitably have teams lining up to get him.
I am unsure of how well he'll do at the NHL level, but he's an intriguing project given his size and decent offensive ability.

There are also smaller playmakers like Drew Leblanc (St. Cloud, WCHA), Rylan Schwartz (Colorado, WCHA, brother of Jaden), and Mark Zengerle (Wisconsin, WCHA, from Rochester) that could end up being anything from top six tweener call up options to minor league stars.
Zengerle was someone who I wanted last year, but he has not looked the same this year.
It likely has a lot to do with losing Justin Schultz, but given his age, he should be able to dominate by now.

There's also C Antoine Laganière (Yale, ECAC) who projects to be a third or fourth line center (perhaps similar to Jeremy Welsh, who I have found disappointing thus far as a pro) and LW Greg Carey (St. Lawrence, ECAC), who I have never personally seen, but he's semi-local (Hamilton), is the co-leader in national scoring, and set a goal scoring record in the OJHL a few years back.

Old
03-04-2013, 03:09 AM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

Quote:
I guess it depends if they think he has enough skill to not be a liability and if he'll be capable of shutting down opponents at a level high enough that they can ignore his lack of offense.
I haven't paid much attention to him this season, but I could see them letting him go if they sign a similar type out of college (since they'd be older players, they'd likely need less development time and would be easier to project), then keep an eye on him in his OA season and see if he's made progress.

C/RW Josh Nicholls (Saskatoon, WHL) - Could be anything from a top six forward to a bottom line checker. Was probably unsigned because of uncertainty about what he'd become, but he has some intriguing tools.
LW Brendan Ranford (Kamloops, WHL) - Everything but skating, basically. Was not signed by the Flyers because of this, which I believe they thought was caused by a lack of commitment to conditioning.
LW Dylan Wruck (Edmonton, WHL) - Undersized and I think the measurements (5'9'' 175) may be a bit exaggerated, but you can't ignore his heart. Could be anything from a tweener scorer at the NHL level to a bottom line AHL pest. It really depends on if his game continues to be effective at the pro level.
D Joey Leach (Kootenay, WHL) - Big shutdown D that was McNabb's partner in Kootenay. Was a bit surprised that Calgary let him go.

LW Riley Brace (Mississauga, OHL) - This year's Mike Halmo, I think. A pest with offensive skill, but probably a third line checker if he reaches his ceiling.
D Nathan Chiarlitti (Owen Sound, OHL) - Maybe a bit undersized at 5'11''-6' (depending on who you believe), but just strikes me as a player that might find a way to succeed at the next level. He's all effort and smarts, not much flash. Also seems to be loved by many involved with organizations he's been part of.
D Matt Petgrave (Oshawa, OHL) - Flashy offensive defenseman. Great skater with the ability to quarterback a power play. Loves to step up and make the highlight reel hit, but still gets caught doing so. When he's good, he really good and he he's bad, he's really bad. A project, but could end up being a gem if he can be tamed a bit/picks his spots better.
D Cameron Wind (Brampton, OHL) - A physical, defensive defenseman that never really added any offense to his game, but he has had the unfortunate luck of playing for some boring Brampton teams.

Unfortunately, the player who I think may end up being one of the best players in the CHL crop this year (Charles Sarault, Sarnia) was already snatched up by Anaheim on March 1st.

C Josh Currie (PEI, QMJHL) - Really came out of nowhere, but one has to keep in mind that he was stuck on the seemingly perennial suckfest known as the Rocket. Maybe a Pascal Dupuis type, but he wouldn't have the luxury of playing with a Crosby-level talent here. A heart and soul guy.
RW Stefan Fournier (Halifax, QMJHL) - A rough skater, but has plenty of size and a deft touch around the net, whether it's finishing or deflecting pucks. Seems to be a quirky guy that teammates love.
D Kevin Gagné (Rimouski, QMJHL) - The best offensive defenseman in the league. Undersized, but a great power play quarterback. Was offered a PTO by Hamilton at the beginning of this season after making the team out of camp but turned it down to return to the Q, so should at least get another look somewhere next season.
W/C Stephen MacAulay (Halifax, QMJHL) - Also made Hamilton out of camp and turned down a PTO to return to Saint John. Gives it his all, but just does not have the offensive talent to be anything more than a checker/grinder.
RW Petr Straka (Baie-Comeau, QMJHL) - Went unsigned last summer but apparently has some interest now that he's producing with BC. Based on the rest of his career though, I think he's a speedy checking winger and not some offensive force like some teams seemingly think he is.

Then, there's a bunch of guys who aren't the biggest and have fatal flaws: Guillaume Asselin (Chicoutimi, an awkward skater and has not been able to find the same success as he did a few years ago), Ben Duffy (PEI, solid player but does not have any standout ability at the next level), Zach O'Brien (Acadie-Bathurst, a great offensive talent but possibly the softest player ever), and the Saulnier twins (the Sedins of the Q but slower skaters).
All of them will probably get at least an AHL camp invite, but will probably end being recruited by the high-end CIS programs.
IMO the most likely to stick out of that group is O'Brien, but teams will have to either accept that he's unwilling to play defense and is soft or try to change him.

Also, three 93's to keep an eye on for camp if they aren't drafted this summer are Todd Fiddler (Spokane, WHL), Barclay Goodrow (Brampton, OHL), and Peter Trainor (Rimouski, QMJHL).
I've liked all three of them for a couple years now and I'm particularly surprised Trainor wasn't drafted last year, especially when taking into account how terrible the depth was.
He was probably underrated due to the fact that he played Midget AAA in his draft year and was a Q rookie last year, but he's basically Zach O'Brien with NHL potential to me.
Maybe it's just the homer in me though since I have family in NB where he's from.

As for NCAA guys, I think it's a three way tie for the billing of top free agent between D Dan DeKeyser (Western Michigan, CCHA), D Nate Schmidt (Minnesota, WCHA), and D Andrej Sustr (Nebraska-Omaha, WCHA).

I haven't seen DeKeyser much, but he was probably the top free agent last season before deciding to return to WMU.
His size and skating are always cited as being the most intriguing parts of his game.
Schmidt has just average size, but has a cannon of a shot and the ability to run a power play and I could see him becoming the most notable of the three at the NHL level.
I am unsure of how well he'll do at the NHL level, but he's an intriguing project given his size and decent offensive ability.

There are also smaller playmakers like Drew Leblanc (St. Cloud, WCHA), Rylan Schwartz (Colorado, WCHA, brother of Jaden), and Mark Zengerle (Wisconsin, WCHA, from Rochester) that could end up being anything from top six tweener call up options to minor league stars.
Zengerle was someone who I wanted last year, but he has not looked the same this year.
It likely has a lot to do with losing Justin Schultz, but given his age, he should be able to dominate by now.

There's also C Antoine Laganière (Yale, ECAC) who projects to be a third or fourth line center (perhaps similar to Jeremy Welsh, who I have found disappointing thus far as a pro) and LW Greg Carey (St. Lawrence, ECAC), who I have never personally seen, but he's semi-local (Hamilton), is the co-leader in national scoring, and set a goal scoring record in the OJHL a few years back.
James dominates again.

Remarkable. Thanks, man. Awesome

Old
03-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Tim Murray
HoF Turd Shiner

Great post, jfb.

Old
03-04-2013, 09:14 AM
JPurp26

vCash: 300
Quote:

JFB as always great work. Do you follow the Q specifically? I tried to step up my personal game this year and have been following the JR ranks to be well prepared. I have not seen a ton of NCAA hockey this year (mainly ECAC) and a little Fighting Sioux and Neb Om.

I bolded the guys that I have followed a little that I agree with you on that we should take a good look at.

Lastly, Mark Zengerle has gotten offers from numerous European teams and was invited to Leafs Camp by Burke previously. I could see the Sabre signing him for the Amerks as a local story, but his stats have been underwhelming for a guy with his status and age. (I have not seen him play this year though)

Sustr is definitley intriguing, I only watched one game but he stood out (likely size factor)

Old
03-04-2013, 09:29 AM
BuiltTagonTough
Stand still laddy!

Quote:

I'd love to see Joey Leach here simply because he's my partner in NHL 13 Be a Pro.

Seriously though, these are guys that you get for pretty much nothing. It wouldn't hurt to take a swing here or there, and I hope we at least give a few guys looks. And getting him back with McNabb could at least be interesting to watch.

Old
03-04-2013, 05:20 PM
jfb392

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPurp26 View Post
JFB as always great work. Do you follow the Q specifically? I tried to step up my personal game this year and have been following the JR ranks to be well prepared. I have not seen a ton of NCAA hockey this year (mainly ECAC) and a little Fighting Sioux and Neb Om.

I bolded the guys that I have followed a little that I agree with you on that we should take a good look at.

Lastly, Mark Zengerle has gotten offers from numerous European teams and was invited to Leafs Camp by Burke previously. I could see the Sabre signing him for the Amerks as a local story, but his stats have been underwhelming for a guy with his status and age. (I have not seen him play this year though)

Sustr is definitley intriguing, I only watched one game but he stood out (likely size factor)
Yes, I used to try to follow all three leagues by mapping out exactly which games to buy to see everyone I wanted to, but decided to buy the whole Q package this season due to the strength of the draft class this season.
Next season I'll probably follow the OHL due to the strength of the 96's, but not to the same degree as I think I'm going to start scouting for the OHL Draft.
After that, unless I can get a legitimate reason, I need to stop wasting my money.

Also, in addition to Sarault, Gagné (Anaheim) and Nicholls (NYR) have been picked up.

Old
03-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Fly Boy
Aye Sir!

jfb392, you get to pick. If you had the option between DeKeyser and Suster which would you rather have going forth from this organizations standpoint?

Old
03-04-2013, 09:51 PM
jfb392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Boy View Post
jfb392, you get to pick. If you had the option between DeKeyser and Suster which would you rather have going forth from this organizations standpoint?
Like I said, I haven't seen DeKeyser much, so it's hard to say.
The only time I can recall watching him was last year during the CCHA championship that was at the Joe Louis Arena.
Even then, I honestly didn't pay much attention because he's constantly linked to the Wings.
Just basing things on what's said about him and the claims of how many teams offered him a contract last year though, I'd probably go with him.

Sustr has plenty of interest too, but it has everything to do with his size and long-term potential, not what he is already capable of.
To me, he looks to be very much a project that probably needs to spend most of his two year ELC in the minors.
His skating still needs to improve and needs to learn to be more patient.
With a guy his size, you worry about his ability to improve his skating and to what degree and decision making/patience is hard to teach if you don't naturally posses it, IMO.

Old
03-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
My son's new-found interest in college hockey has lead me to see Sustr twice recently with UNO. He's big. Beyond that... he's big. I was not overly impressed. DeKeyser? In half a dozen viewings over the last two seasons, yes please.

03-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Woodhouse
Global Moderator

vCash: 666
Quote:

I'd say it's still DeKeyser at the top, but Detroit (MI native + DET fan + youth hockey w/Nill's son) and Tampa Bay (Yzerman + his D-partner Witkowski) are favorites to land him. I agree Sustr will have suitors, but like Chainshot, I've never come away impressed in my viewings of UNO.

I did like what I saw of UMD's RHD Chris Casto (mobile + adequate size at 6'3" 215 + compete + stay-at-home projection) last year as a freshman and he's available again this year, though UMD lost players and regressed, so his play could appear to slip as well since he's not one of those high-ceiling offensive types.

Quote:
Zengerle mangled his finger and was out for weeks after a slow start by Wisconsin without Kerdiles. He's still someone I think they should target aggressively, as he's a playmaker, has foot speed and is good on draws.

Quote:
Carey has a top-6 shot. He's used as a QB on SLU's PP IIRC too. More on him from HERE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
Response to PJStock

When Carey came to SLU, he was stocky, slow, and one dimensional. He had just broken the Ontario Juniors (2nd division) single season goal scoring record. He reminded you of the kid that spent hour just shooting at a net in his back hard. His wrist shot is dangerous from anywhere, he shoots as hard with a draw back wrister as most NCAA kids hit a slap shot.

His first year, SLU pretty much lt him do his own thing. He didn't do much on the boards, defensively, ect. They tried stationing him on the point on the power play to get him to be able to use his shot more, but his mobility wasn't good enough for the position. Despite this, he did score 23 goals as a 20 year old rookie. It was at this point that I started hearing if he had a good 2nd year, he would get an NHL contract.

His second season was a transition. Head coach Joe Marsh was struggling with health issues and didn't coach most of the year. Carey started working on his all around game, he looked fitter on the ice. His goal tally suffered, but part of this was a product of it just being a poor year for SLU.

This year, he started on a separate line from Flanagan, but they have been put back together recently. They are playing with more swagger under Greg Carvel's more offensive system. The kid just loves to score goals, but this year he is noticeably better in board work, shielding the puck. He still sometimes struggles with line changes and straightaway skating speed, but of the three I think he has the best shot of becoming an NHL player.

Kyle Flanagan was knocked on his ass off the faceoff of the first shift of his first NCAA game. Undersized, sometimes teammates would joke on twitter when there was a windstorm that he might fly away. But the kid has a hockey brain a mile wide. Give him time and space, and he will shred you with passes, excellent pivotal skating, and surprisingly good hands around the net. He has gained some muscle this year, still doesn't have too much mustard on his shot but he isn't getting planted into the boards nearly as much as he used to. He started his career as a LW on Bogosian's line, but the past two years he has been centering Greg Carey.

If Carey had Flanagan's hockey sense, he would have been a first round pick. If Flanagan had Carey's build, he would've been as well. Flanagan reminds me a bit of PA Parenteau.

George Hughes is the nephew of one of the final cuts for the 1980 US olympic team, his brother also plays here. He was basically the team's #1 defenseman from his rookie year, as he is exceptionally smart with the puck. His shots from the point are unusually accurate when he has the time to get them off. However he lacks both the pivotal speed and the physicality to make him,, in my book at least, a future NHL defenseman. He would get burned around the side too often and doesn't really have any of the snarl that NHL coaches look for. Much of his point production, like Wick's, is a product of playing on the PP unit with Flanagan and Carey.

Hughes will be a career AHL defenseman, in my mind. Carey has a shot to step right into an NHL top six, and like with Bobby Butler its likely that role or the AHL for him. I rate him higher than I did Butler, however.

Flanagan will need some AHL time to get used to the size and strength of the pro game. But I think he could be useful player in any role with that head on his shoulders, and is the most complete player I have seen at SLU since Rich Peverley.

Old
03-06-2013, 07:40 AM
RattleYourSabre

Makarov = HF Prospect of the Month

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...-february-2013

Old
03-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Qurpiz
Unregistered Abuser

vCash: 735
Armia with a ****ing insane goal...

100th point of his SM-Liiga career, youngest player ever to score 100

EDIT
http://www.nelonenpro.fi/j%C3%A4%C3%...a/media/519147

#2, 1:37 -->

Last edited by Qurpiz: 03-07-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old
03-07-2013, 12:56 PM
JPurp26

vCash: 300
Quote:
Yes, I used to try to follow all three leagues by mapping out exactly which games to buy to see everyone I wanted to, but decided to buy the whole Q package this season due to the strength of the draft class this season.
Next season I'll probably follow the OHL due to the strength of the 96's, but not to the same degree as I think I'm going to start scouting for the OHL Draft.
After that, unless I can get a legitimate reason, I need to stop wasting my money.

Also, in addition to Sarault, Gagné (Anaheim) and Nicholls (NYR) have been picked up.
The O is going to be real fun to watch, maybe I will get the W next year and we can keep track for other posters.

Old
03-08-2013, 05:53 AM
edd1e

Armia's latest goal on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i73mA...e_gdata_player

Closed Thread