HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

**The Official Metal Thread III**

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-03-2013, 09:43 PM
  #801
Central PA Hawk Fan
Registered User
 
Central PA Hawk Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: York, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,896
vCash: 500
I'm a tertiary metal fan at the most and I have heard of At the Gates, how someone immersed in the genre hasn't baffles me.

Central PA Hawk Fan is offline  
Old
03-03-2013, 10:02 PM
  #802
Ozz
Registered User
 
Ozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hockeytown
Country: United States
Posts: 6,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
Lol Amon Amarth does suck. Just because I like a genre, doesn't mean I have to like every band in that genre like you guys do. It's like the blind leading the blind. OMFGZZZ a new death metal band filled with chicks from North Korea?! OMGZZZ they must bez goooooooddddddzzzzz!!!!!!

Also sorry I haven't heard of At the Gates, seems I lost trade value because I haven't heard every band in the world.
Certainly not. I don't listen to any viking metal except Amon Amarth. No one else has grabbed me like they have. I can't even stand most of the stuff posted in here, but I'm just not into the extreme metal genres much. Doesn't mean any of them suck.

Ozz is offline  
Old
03-03-2013, 10:40 PM
  #803
Bobo420
Registered User
 
Bobo420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 844
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
Certainly not. I don't listen to any viking metal except Amon Amarth. No one else has grabbed me like they have. I can't even stand most of the stuff posted in here, but I'm just not into the extreme metal genres much. Doesn't mean any of them suck.
Everybody in this thread needs to read this part, basically just because you don't like it does not mean it sucks.

I'm so sick and tired of metalheads trying to one up each other on who's more underground or who has more metal "credibility", it's *********' pathetic. Music isn't a sport, it's art, and you like what you like, end of story.

Bobo420 is offline  
Old
03-03-2013, 10:50 PM
  #804
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Central PA Hawk Fan View Post
I'm a tertiary metal fan at the most and I have heard of At the Gates, how someone immersed in the genre hasn't baffles me.
Well, to be fair, At the Gates had disbanded for more than a decade.

Corey Perry* is offline  
Old
03-03-2013, 11:38 PM
  #805
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,323
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampeus View Post
WHAT? I don't understand this statement at all.
I was talking about powerhouse countries who produce majority of the metal bands in the world,

America
Sweden
Finland
Germany
Etc.

I was stating that I prefer Finland over Sweden for bands, but Sweden kicks USA's ass in bands.

Quote:
I'll agree with some of this. Opeth has lots of good stuff, but they have also made some crap. I don't like much of their newer stuff, and Akerfeldt is starting to annoy me (he's seems very pretentious). In Flames sucks now, and their older stuff is just okay. I like Amon Amarth, and Meshuggah's kind of boring. How you have never heard of At the Gates... I just don't know.
Yeah I am not a Opeth fan at all except a handfuls of songs like Hammerfall.

I haven't listened to In Flames older stuff, so judging only based on their new sound.
Amon Amarth, there are just better bands to listen to out there, you know?

Give me some songs to listen to by At the Gate.

Quote:
-I like Folk too, and a lot of those bands in the first list are good. I will agree that Finland has some better Folk than Sweden.
Oh yeah.

Quote:
Now, onto that second list:
-How can you say you hate these bands, and then say COB is "meh". You can't think they're "meh", and also hate them, it's one or the other.
They're a lot like Opeth IMO, just try to be to good and ruin their sound.

Quote:
-I don't like Nightwish either, as I don't really like Power Metal w/ Female Vocals. The Power Metal I do like is stuff like Blind Guardian, etc.
IMO I don't consider Nightwish, power metal. More in the symphoic metal if you consider that a genre. Blind Guardian is probably thee best power metal band out there with Kamelot.

Quote:
-You obviously have never listened to any of Amorphis's older albums. They have some classic stuff (Tales from the Thousand Lakes, etc.).
I have not, would like some sample songs.

Quote:
-I like Finntroll. They're not as good as some of other stuff you named like Ensiferum or Moonsorrow, but I like them.
There is just something about Finntroll I can not stand. I hate them more than Amon Amarth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
Certainly not. I don't listen to any viking metal except Amon Amarth. No one else has grabbed me like they have. I can't even stand most of the stuff posted in here, but I'm just not into the extreme metal genres much. Doesn't mean any of them suck.
Hahaha, you see? I hate Amon Amarth and love Folk Metal (I consider Viking & Pagan in this genre as well). You dislike Folk genre and like Amon Amarth. Difference in opinion.

You should try Falkenbach (personal favourite), XIV Dark Centuries, or Thrudvangar if you WANT to try and get into the scene.

Also try this and see if you like it, actually it's getting me a bit more hyped into Black Metal.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Central PA Hawk Fan View Post
I'm a tertiary metal fan at the most and I have heard of At the Gates, how someone immersed in the genre hasn't baffles me.
I am extremely picky when it comes to finding new bands, so maybe that is the reason. Or I've probably listened to a couple of their songs in the past, haven't realized it, didn't like the songs, and acting like a fool about not having heard of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo420 View Post
I'm so sick and tired of metalheads trying to one up each other on who's more underground or who has more metal "credibility", it's *********' pathetic. Music isn't a sport, it's art, and you like what you like, end of story.
I totally agree and to be honest the "unwritten rule" of this place is when someone disagrees with your song it is opinion only. The problem I see is there is such a lack of respect (a reason why I blocked Mort Divine) for a song that a person thinks you're attacking his personal taste.


Last edited by S E P H: 03-03-2013 at 11:47 PM.
S E P H is online now  
Old
03-03-2013, 11:45 PM
  #806
Mort Divine
Registered User
 
Mort Divine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wayne, MI
Country:
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
Lmao, I got blocked because I don't tolerate people mucking up a metal thread with guitar based Finnpop and Italo **** Metal...ok

I'm not and never have been one to be 'civil' with regards to this, and if you can't simply just take it as it is then that is on you and not me.

Quote:
Amorphis (Songs are too simple and mainsteam-ish)
as for this little piece



Mort Divine is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 02:25 AM
  #807
Everlasting
Registered User
 
Everlasting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somwhere in time
Country: Sweden
Posts: 4,277
vCash: 807
Some of you guys are ridicilous. Metal is suppose to unite, not disband. Relax and take it easy, okay?



Quote:
All over the nations the tunes come alive
Winners and losers, we're all alike
No matter as truth ain't some great mystery
We all fade into one


Edit: I am just going to throw this one in here too:


It's so raw, speedy and a thrashy in a way. Reminds of me of Judas Priest


Last edited by Everlasting: 03-04-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Everlasting is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 09:40 AM
  #808
Ozz
Registered User
 
Ozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hockeytown
Country: United States
Posts: 6,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post


Yeah I am not a Opeth fan at all except a handfuls of songs like Hammerfall.

I haven't listened to In Flames older stuff, so judging only based on their new sound.
Amon Amarth, there are just better bands to listen to out there, you know?
In Flames' old stuff is quite better. I haven't listened to them in ages but from what I understand the later albums got back to "that" sound. IF I were a bigger fan (i.e., a fan at all - haha) I'd give them some listens.

Quote:
They're a lot like Opeth IMO, just try to be to good and ruin their sound.
I'm a huge COB fan but even I will say that they've dumbed down their sound over the years. It's hard to argue. That said, I still love most of what they put out and never really complain like many of their fans do. Still, I do hope they get back to their older sound w/more of a neoclassical influence and great guitar work. Anyway, point being I guess, if you listened to their earlier stuff and thought it was trying too hard to be too much like Opeth with its intricacies (now that's a comparison I never would've thought of!), maybe their more current catalog would appeal to ya a bit more. Perhaps not though, as I mentioned it is quite dumbed down. But if you like a good riff and aren't looking to pick it all apart based on "what they could have done" and all that, maybe you'll dig it.


Quote:
Hahaha, you see? I hate Amon Amarth and love Folk Metal (I consider Viking & Pagan in this genre as well). You dislike Folk genre and like Amon Amarth. Difference in opinion.
I like some folk metal, but it's hard to find a good band that grabs me. I won't say I'm a Finntroll fan BUT I have 2-3 songs of theirs in regular rotation in my music collection. Of course, it all comes down to what you're exposed to and, like you, I'm real picky when it comes to who I keep listening to. With all that's out there, if I allow myself to listen to everything I'll go insane trying to hear everything. So I wait until something hits me right, and go from there. I like Korpiklaani more than Finntroll, I think you said you liked them. I don't know if Eleviete is considered folk metal but I saw them open for COB a year or two ago and they were pretty darn good.


Quote:
I totally agree and to be honest the "unwritten rule" of this place is when someone disagrees with your song it is opinion only. The problem I see is there is such a lack of respect (a reason why I blocked Mort Divine) for a song that a person thinks you're attacking his personal taste.
Like someone else said, metal should unite! I don't know when the hell everyone started being confrontational about everything relating to it, but I generally steer clear of such conversation.

Ozz is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 12:50 PM
  #809
Hippasus
1,9,45,165,495,1287,
 
Hippasus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,318
vCash: 500
The best countries I know of for death, black, doom, speed / thrash, grind are something like:

US
Norway
UK
Finland
Netherlands
Sweden
Brazil
Poland
Germany
Canada

Hippasus is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 05:00 PM
  #810
Mystlyfe
We're Touched
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 12,453
vCash: 500
cynicism is tearing it up right now. Keep up the quality posting.

Although dismissing the Gothenburg stuff then posting a Grotesque song was pretty funny, given that Grotesque was from Gothenburg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
At the Gates: Never heard of them.

Not that you ever had any credibility, but this takes it to a whole new level. Not knowing At the Gates pretty much invalidates any opinions you have both melodic death metal and Swedish metal. Them and Dark Tranquillity pretty much started the Gothenburg movement. Beyond that Tomas Lindberg was a critical figure in the late-80s/early-90s tape trading scene (not only in Gothenburg, but worldwide). He's one of the handful of individuals most responsible for Swedish death metal in general.

Germany was awesome in the early/mid-80s. Kreator, Sodom, Destruction, Holy Moses, Running Wild, Accept, Exumer, Mekong Delta, etc. There's still some cool stuff coming out of there in the past decade (Bethlehem, Nadja, The Ruins of Beverast, Darkestrah, Katharsis, Nyktalgia) but Necros Christos and Ahab are the only bands I'd really consider top tier. In terms of continental Europe, I'd put Germany dinsticntly behind France and Greece in terms of recent metal production.

As for Finland, how are we discussing the Finns without bringing up Demigod, Demilich, Abhorrence, Senetenced, Reverend Bizarre, Impaled Nazarene, Convulse, Rotten Sound, Stone, Rippikoulu, Sargeist, Horna, Behexen, Fleshpress, Adramelech, Vorum, Desecresy, etc. No wonder some of you have opinons that are way out of whack on Finnish metal, you're not listening to the good stuff.

Mystlyfe is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 05:12 PM
  #811
Gustav Nyquist
*
 
Gustav Nyquist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Poland
Posts: 12,436
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystlyfe View Post
As for Finland, how are we discussing the Finns without bringing up Demigod, Demilich, Abhorrence, Senetenced, Reverend Bizarre, Impaled Nazarene, Convulse, Rotten Sound, Stone, Rippikoulu, Sargeist, Horna, Behexen, Fleshpress, Adramelech, Vorum, Desecresy, etc. No wonder some of you have opinons that are way out of whack on Finnish metal, you're not listening to the good stuff.
Didn't even list the greatest Finnish band of all:

Gustav Nyquist is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 05:25 PM
  #812
Mystlyfe
We're Touched
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 12,453
vCash: 500
Can't believe I forgot to mention the unholy lord of Finnish metal, Archgoat, in my last post. Shame on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippasus View Post
The best countries I know of for death, black, doom, speed / thrash, grind are something like:

US
Norway
UK
Finland
Netherlands
Sweden
Brazil
Poland
Germany
Canada
Greece (Necromantia, Dead Congregation, Zemial, Nocturnal Vomit, Black Trinity, early Rotting Christ, early Septic Flesh, etc.)
France (Blut aus Nord, Deathspell Omega, Peste Noire, Catacomb, Antaeus, Merrimack, Balrog, Alcest, Amesoeurs, etc.)
Australia (Nocturnal Graves, Portal, Vomitor, Impetuous Ritual, Grave Upheaval, Destroyer 666, Blood Duster, Woods of Desolation, Whitehorse, etc.)

Mystlyfe is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 05:42 PM
  #813
Hippasus
1,9,45,165,495,1287,
 
Hippasus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,318
vCash: 500
Oh forgot about Greece. For Finland, Thergothon should be mentioned too. And Austria's scene is good because of Summoning alone--likewise for Australia and Mournful Congregation.

Hippasus is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 06:12 PM
  #814
Behn Wilson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Chicago, Il
Posts: 3,737
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystlyfe View Post
Australia (Nocturnal Graves, Portal, Vomitor, Impetuous Ritual, Grave Upheaval, Destroyer 666, Blood Duster, Woods of Desolation, Whitehorse, etc.)
My favorite Aussie metal band is Hobbs Angel Of Death, a classic thrash band from back in the day.

Behn Wilson is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 06:16 PM
  #815
Behn Wilson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Chicago, Il
Posts: 3,737
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippasus View Post
The best countries I know of for death, black, doom, speed / thrash, grind are something like:

US
Norway
UK
Finland
Netherlands
Sweden
Brazil
Poland
Germany
Canada
Best thrash is far and away the United States & Germany. Canada had a few too.

England had all the great classic rock & traditional metal bands but didnt deliver in the thrash area for some reason, a few decent bands and that was it.

Behn Wilson is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 06:32 PM
  #816
Hippasus
1,9,45,165,495,1287,
 
Hippasus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,318
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behn Wilson View Post
Best thrash is far and away the United States & Germany. Canada had a few too.

England had all the great classic rock & traditional metal bands but didnt deliver in the thrash area for some reason, a few decent bands and that was it.
Yeah true enough, but all Germany really has going for it is speed / thrash. Not sure who you mean by Canadian thrash besides Voivod. I heard Slaughter was supposed to be good in the 80s, if they're thrash.

Hippasus is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 06:57 PM
  #817
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,323
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystlyfe View Post
cynicism is tearing it up right now. Keep up the quality posting.

Although dismissing the Gothenburg stuff then posting a Grotesque song was pretty funny, given that Grotesque was from Gothenburg.



Not that you ever had any credibility, but this takes it to a whole new level. Not knowing At the Gates pretty much invalidates any opinions you have both melodic death metal and Swedish metal. Them and Dark Tranquillity pretty much started the Gothenburg movement. Beyond that Tomas Lindberg was a critical figure in the late-80s/early-90s tape trading scene (not only in Gothenburg, but worldwide). He's one of the handful of individuals most responsible for Swedish death metal in general.

Germany was awesome in the early/mid-80s. Kreator, Sodom, Destruction, Holy Moses, Running Wild, Accept, Exumer, Mekong Delta, etc. There's still some cool stuff coming out of there in the past decade (Bethlehem, Nadja, The Ruins of Beverast, Darkestrah, Katharsis, Nyktalgia) but Necros Christos and Ahab are the only bands I'd really consider top tier. In terms of continental Europe, I'd put Germany dinsticntly behind France and Greece in terms of recent metal production.

As for Finland, how are we discussing the Finns without bringing up Demigod, Demilich, Abhorrence, Senetenced, Reverend Bizarre, Impaled Nazarene, Convulse, Rotten Sound, Stone, Rippikoulu, Sargeist, Horna, Behexen, Fleshpress, Adramelech, Vorum, Desecresy, etc. No wonder some of you have opinons that are way out of whack on Finnish metal, you're not listening to the good stuff.
Lol I now have to earn credibility here? Seriously what a trash post, but you normally have these types of posts so I am not surprised.

That is sure a lot of bands you posted there, I wonder how many sound exactly the same considering it is Death Metal. A reason why death metal is just like Metalcore in terms of uncreative sound. The last reason why majority of death metal sucks is because of the fans, unbelievably selfish, retarded, and such a narcissistic approach to music.

S E P H is online now  
Old
03-04-2013, 09:06 PM
  #818
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
Give me some songs to listen to by At the Gate.
The album The Red in the Sky is Ours is considered one of the best OSDM albums ever, so you might want to check it out. Slaughter of the Soul is another album that gets a lot of love, but it's more Melodic. I haven't listened to their full discography (in other words, their other two albums), as I'm not the biggest fan of theirs, but they have some good stuff. They're pretty well known, and anybody who considers themselves a true metalhead, should at least know who they are.

Quote:
I have not, would like some sample songs.
Look up their first two albums, The Karelian Isthmus and Tales from the Thousand Lakes on youtube. Those are their two best albums imo. I like to listen to albums in their entirety, so I'm not going to recommend single songs.

Corey Perry* is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 09:15 PM
  #819
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
In Flames' old stuff is quite better. I haven't listened to them in ages but from what I understand the later albums got back to "that" sound. IF I were a bigger fan (i.e., a fan at all - haha) I'd give them some listens.
My favorite In Flames album is The Jester Race. Everything else before RtR is okay, but RtR and everything after it, sucks dick. I bought their last album for like 5 bucks, just for the hell of it, and I didn't even think it was worth the 5 bucks.

Corey Perry* is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 09:18 PM
  #820
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
I was talking about powerhouse countries who produce majority of the metal bands in the world,

America
Sweden
Finland
Germany
Etc.

I was stating that I prefer Finland over Sweden for bands, but Sweden kicks USA's ass in bands.
It really depends on what type of genre you're talking about.

Corey Perry* is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 09:33 PM
  #821
Bobo420
Registered User
 
Bobo420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 844
vCash: 500





Bobo420 is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 10:11 PM
  #822
Mort Divine
Registered User
 
Mort Divine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wayne, MI
Country:
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystlyfe View Post
Can't believe I forgot to mention the unholy lord of Finnish metal, Archgoat, in my last post. Shame on me.



Greece (Necromantia, Dead Congregation, Zemial, Nocturnal Vomit, Black Trinity, early Rotting Christ, early Septic Flesh, etc.)
France (Blut aus Nord, Deathspell Omega, Peste Noire, Catacomb, Antaeus, Merrimack, Balrog, Alcest, Amesoeurs, etc.)
Australia (Nocturnal Graves, Portal, Vomitor, Impetuous Ritual, Grave Upheaval, Destroyer 666, Blood Duster, Woods of Desolation, Whitehorse, etc.)
an even BIGGER shame is your lack of mentioning BEHERIT!

Mort Divine is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 10:13 PM
  #823
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,323
vCash: 50
Thanks bobo!

1st vid: One sucked major.
2nd vid: One sucked major as well.
3rd vid: This one was pretty damn sick.
4th vid: Pretty good, but vocals sounds too much like As I Lay Dying crap.
5th vid: Again; great music, but terrible vocals.

The music is pretty sick (reminds me of Bolt Thrower), but the singer is absolutely terrible. I think I will stick with BT, Gojira, and Disillusion,


S E P H is online now  
Old
03-04-2013, 10:17 PM
  #824
Behn Wilson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Chicago, Il
Posts: 3,737
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippasus View Post
Yeah true enough, but all Germany really has going for it is speed / thrash. Not sure who you mean by Canadian thrash besides Voivod. I heard Slaughter was supposed to be good in the 80s, if they're thrash.
Annihilator, Razor, Exciter & Sacrifice.

And the Canadian band Slaughter is not the hair metal band though they both took the same name for some reason. They are more usually classified as Death metal than thrash, their album Strappado to me is an underrated classic. Chuck Schuldiner from Death ealry in his career went up to Canada to join them but it didnt work out and he came back to Florida.


Last edited by Behn Wilson: 03-04-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Behn Wilson is offline  
Old
03-04-2013, 10:20 PM
  #825
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,323
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampeus View Post
Look up their first two albums, The Karelian Isthmus and Tales from the Thousand Lakes on youtube. Those are their two best albums imo. I like to listen to albums in their entirety, so I'm not going to recommend single songs.
Ok how the hell did this awesome?



turn into this crap?





I have been listen to Jester Race and I still can not get into In Flames, there is just something I dislike about them. That said I prefer Stormlord.



Last edited by S E P H: 03-04-2013 at 10:27 PM.
S E P H is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.