HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Scott Glennie to habs

Old
03-05-2013, 05:55 PM
glovesave_35
Name

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
Without getting into too much detail, I've heard some other things about Glennie that would make me extremely hesitant to bring him along, even as a reclamation project.
Would he get along with Mike Richards and Jeff Carter?

Also, I don't follow his twitter very often but having seen some of his tweets the guy just seems to confirm that the ************* is not exaggerated. It's actually to the point for me that I would prefer he weren't in the system so as not to spoil the well, so to speak, with other prospects.

glovesave_35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Pongs21

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Literally nothing.

I think an ideal trade at this point would be Glennie + 6th for Klingberg in Winnipeg.
I'd do that, deal.

Pongs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2013, 09:57 PM
BWK Fan 97

Ok look guys I will tell all of you what the problem with Scott is. He is playing C when he really should be at RW! I watched him for 4 years in Brandon. To get the most out of him you need to play him with the right players. Scott has great speed, good hands and makes a good pass. Schenn and Calvert wouldn't have had the points they did without him and he has a lot left to give. In terms of faking injuries I never saw or heard of that so perhaps you could tell me where you got this info. To early to say he'll never amount to anything.

Attention Dallas: Trade him to Winnipeg! They'll play him at RW and won't ruin his playing career!

BWK Fan 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWK Fan 97 View Post
Ok look guys I will tell all of you what the problem with Scott is. He is playing C when he really should be at RW! I watched him for 4 years in Brandon. To get the most out of him you need to play him with the right players. Scott has great speed, good hands and makes a good pass. Schenn and Calvert wouldn't have had the points they did without him and he has a lot left to give. In terms of faking injuries I never saw or heard of that so perhaps you could tell me where you got this info. To early to say he'll never amount to anything.

Attention Dallas: Trade him to Winnipeg! They'll play him at RW and won't ruin his playing career!
So this is what it has come to Scott?

Vatican Roulette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Mr Misty
The Irons Are Back!

I don't care if my post did get deleted, you should start a thread called Glennie and the Jets to discuss this important issue. Surely we can all agree that that would be a good name for a thread?

Mr Misty is offline   Reply With Quote