HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Press Conference: 18:15

Closed Thread

Old
07-23-2006, 06:34 PM
ChuckyToGally
Former Carey Roy

vCash: 500
Press Conference: 18:15

Hi fellow habs fans,

I'm sad to announced today my retirement from de habs board. I was glad to read some of you for about five years now but time is to move on.

I know it will be hard for you to accept my decision but I won't changed my mind. I want to give a special thanks to my best friend out there for helping me in my difficult reflexion and I name tritone.

The fact is that some of you think that you know all because you have a lot of posts on these boards. In fact, some have to admit that two words posts aren't especially great. Others seem to have a lot of time to waist. Get a life guys. I have also to mentionned the great work of a minority out there which brings a lot to a board who doesn't really deserve it.

Finally, I would say this: You are totally right when you say that you are different that people on RDS talkbacks. You're stupid fans too but you think you know all.

I'm not talking about everybody out there. Just the *******s who thinks they are better than other posters because they have more posts. Maybe it's just because some guys out there have a life!

Goodbye my friends and Tritone

Salut à vous partisans des habitants,

Je suis ici aujourd'hui pour vous annoncez ma retraite du forum du Canadien. J'ai été ravi de vous lire durant maintenant cinq ans mais c'est le temps de passer à autre chose.

Je sais que ce sera difficile pour vous d'accepter ma décision mais je ne changerai pas d'avis. Je voudrais dire un merci tout spécial à el triton pour m'avoir aidé dans ma réflexion.

Le fait est que certains d'entre vous croient être des connaisseurs parce qu'ils possèdent des milliers de messages. En fait, il faut admettre que des messages de deux mots ne sont pas toujours formidables. D'autres semblent avoir énormément de temps à perdre. Il serait peut-être temps de songer à faire sa vie. Je m'en voudrais de passer sous silence le bon travail d'une minorité sur un forum qui ne le mérite pourtant pas.

Je terminerai en disant ceci: Vous avez totalement raison quand vous dites que vous ètes différents des gens sur les talkbacks de RDS. Vous ètes tout aussi stupides mais vous vous croyez en plus.

Je ne vise pas tout le monde ici. Je parle seulement des trous de cul qui se croient supérieurs aux autres parce qu'ils ont plus de messages à leur actif. C'est peut-être parce que quelque uns d'entre nous ont une vie en dehors de ce forum.

Aurevoir les amis et aussi el triton

Old
07-23-2006, 06:36 PM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
Cool.

Old
07-23-2006, 06:42 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Who the hell is that guys?

Habs Prospects website
Old
07-23-2006, 06:44 PM
BigTimer*

Awesome... no more retarded trade proposals for at least a week or so.

Fantastique... les carottes sont cuites.

Old
07-23-2006, 06:46 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer View Post
Awesome... no more retarded trade proposals for at least a week or so.

Fantastique... les carottes sont cuites.

Old
07-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Bill McNeal

What kind of weird time zone are you in where 6:34 EST is 6:15 local time?

Old
07-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

Will we receive a compensatory pick because he's leaving?

Anyways, IMO, if you're leaving, it's because you don't like that board that much...

I'm here quite often but I still have a life...it's easy to mix life and Internet...but oh well, it's just my opinion...

So goodbye and goodluck dude...

Old
07-23-2006, 06:47 PM
LeHab

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Albino View Post
What kind of weird time zone are you in where 6:34 EST is 6:15 local time?
He did not specified which day.

Old
07-23-2006, 06:48 PM
The CUBE

I don't understand why you need to go out and write a post like this. These boards, or, any boards for that matter are a way to discuss and let your opinion be known to other people who share the same interests( not nessaceraliy opinions).

For one, you need to take what other people say or write with a grain of salt. Of course you will not share the same views as everyone else, but that is what makes it interesting, having an open mind and if someone writes somehting you don't like or you think they are "know it alls" just skip what they write.

Any way, I hope you understand that you will run into this no matter where you will post.

Old
07-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Bill McNeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ark1 View Post
He did not specified which day.
Touché my friend, touché.

Closed Thread