HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/5/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Old
03-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Allaboard

vCash: 500
Would not have Cam Jansen on my team. Remember his cheap shot on Kaberle a few years ago. He goes after small guys and soft guys, this is why we need the instigater penalty to go. Other guys I wouldn't have on my team Kaleta, Cooke, Rinaldo, Torres. These guys don't play physical they try to injure.

Allaboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Allaboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMantzas View Post
I agree. Cam should be banned for life so we dont have to see him on the ice again
What was the score last night ???

Allaboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Drouin2Stamkos

They need toughness in the back end. They have zero it seems like. If they were to make a move, Id make it to get some tough guys back there who arent afraid to hit. We have missed Ohlund like crazy. Nobody hits guys in front of the net. They let guys do whatever they want. You arent going to win games in this league if you let that happen. Also if they were better at getting the puck out of their own zone would go a long way as well.

Drouin2Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 03:15 PM
I Am Beat You

I thought the Janssen hit was more borderline than malicious. I'm a bit surprised the league didn't come down on him, but after watching the play numerous times I don't think it was that bad. I'm just glad Conacher is okay. I'm also thankful that Janssen didn't start pounding away on Hedman.

I Am Beat You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 06:40 PM
TBLHoser

Funny that Lindback showed more aggression last night than anyone on D.

TBLHoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 08:08 PM
ThunderRoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanOberg View Post
They need toughness in the back end. They have zero it seems like. If they were to make a move, Id make it to get some tough guys back there who arent afraid to hit. We have missed Ohlund like crazy. Nobody hits guys in front of the net. They let guys do whatever they want. You arent going to win games in this league if you let that happen. Also if they were better at getting the puck out of their own zone would go a long way as well.
Aulie started the season throwing hits but seems to have backed off in the physical play. Seems like Hedman was more physical as well earlier on. Might not be such an issue with the players but in the way they are being coached.

This system we have really hasn't shown itself to be effective at the NHL level and the coaching staff needs to adjust.

ThunderRoad is offline   Reply With Quote