HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Wpg - clb

Old
03-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Jets
All hat, no cattle.

vCash: 920
Wpg - clb

To Winnipeg:
G Steve Mason
F Ryan Johansen

To Columbus:
F Alex Burmistrov
G Mark Dekanich
F Patrice Cormier

Mason can challenge Pavelec. Johansen could probably use a change of scenery. Burmistrov is well liked in Winnipeg, but seems like he could use a change to try and kickstart his offense. Cormier can slot in as a 4th line banger or 13th forward and Dekanich is familiar to the organization to have a chance at the backup job. What do you think?

Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Xoggz22
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Not going to happen. Johansen does not need a change of scenery (prepare for a wealth of responses - not positive towards your proposal). He's showing his #1C potential and getting better every game. It's highly unlikely Johansen proposals recieve any positive feedback from us CBJ fans unless it is for overpayment. The running line is (taken from our own Viqsi...)

The price for Ryan Johansen is Jordan Eberle!

That is not the value, that is the price (and I can't claim this for my own I just know it's going to show up and set HF on fire. )

Xoggz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

i would prefer we dropped burmi and johansen from the conversation and just talked about what mason would cost

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Jets
All hat, no cattle.

vCash: 920
If Johansen was swapped with Moore would it work? Honestly, my trade is based around acquiring Mason. The only real piece of value CLB might want that we can sort of afford to trade in WPG is Burmistrov. However, CLB needs to add a solid prospect to Mason to make the deal fair. If Johansen is too valued then that makes sense.

Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
If Johansen was swapped with Moore would it work? Honestly, my trade is based around acquiring Mason. The only real piece of value CLB might want that we can sort of afford to trade in WPG is Burmistrov. However, CLB needs to add a solid prospect to Mason to make the deal fair. If Johansen is too valued then that makes sense.

i wouldn't be sending burmi anywhere if the centerpiece is mason.

Surely we can put together something where the values a little closer. I too would like aplayer like mason over here

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Pongs21

vCash: 50
Quote:
If we were to trade Burmistrov, which I really hope does not happen, I would rather him be traded for something of more value to the Jets other than Mason and Moore.......

Pongs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 04:08 PM
bigplay41*

Send a message via AIM to bigplay41*
Johansen eh, not sure id trade for him

bigplay41* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 04:14 PM
CBJWennberg10
Me when I watch CBJ

Not just no, but **** no.

BTW who is CLB?

CBJWennberg10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 06:46 PM
candyman82

Quote:
To Winnipeg:
G Steve Mason
F Ryan Johansen

To Columbus:
F Alex Burmistrov
G Mark Dekanich
F Patrice Cormier

Mason can challenge Pavelec. Johansen could probably use a change of scenery. Burmistrov is well liked in Winnipeg, but seems like he could use a change to try and kickstart his offense. Cormier can slot in as a 4th line banger or 13th forward and Dekanich is familiar to the organization to have a chance at the backup job. What do you think?
Yeah, no.

candyman82 is offline   Reply With Quote