HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Thornton gets Baba Booey'd

Old
03-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Oppa
#FunMustBeAlways

vCash: 157
this is so freaking awesome...Joe's a Stern
super fan!!

Oppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Phu

vCash: 500
Is this the first recording of JT cussing? I mean other than random ice audio. You actually don't see a lot of legitimate such recordings.

Phu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Rem
I am a ham radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocal View Post
Yeah, he was so into it

For those that don't know, "Shalom, *****" is Shuli's call sign at the end of his news reports. He usually irritates me, but he gets a pass this time because he said nothing but nice things about Jumbo. Jumbo sounded so stoked and it put such a big grin on my face to hear him sound like a kid on Christmas.

He said he was waiting 15 years to get Baba Booey'd. I want to give that fan a handshake for making Jumbo's wish come true
My thoughts on Shuli as well. I don't like when he's sitting in Artie's Chair. His little kackle laugh is as annoying as Jason's.

Rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 04:43 PM
slocal
Global Moderator
It stinks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid eye movemenT View Post
My thoughts on Shuli as well. I don't like when he's sitting in Artie's Chair. His little kackle laugh is as annoying as Jason's.
Man, if only they put Jim Breuer in Artie's chair. Magic would happen daily.

Ugh, don't get me started on Jason. Everything that comes out of that pudgy rat's mouth makes me wanna get violent. Just the way he says, "becawse" makes my skin crawl. Damn those necessary evils! I would love to see him get owned for once on air, though.

"there's nothing good about dubstep." - The Nemesis
slocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Rem
I am a ham radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocal View Post
Man, if only they put Jim Breuer in Artie's chair. Magic would happen daily.

Ugh, don't get me started on Jason. Everything that comes out of that pudgy rat's mouth makes me wanna get violent. Just the way he says, "becawse" makes my skin crawl. Damn those necessary evils! I would love to see him get owned for once on air, though.
Breuer would be a fun experiment. Especially if goat boy came out every once in a while. Honestly I don't think anyone should permanently take over the chair. I like the show as is. But I'd love to see more people cycle in and out. I know Bill Burr is a O&A friend, but he's freakin' hilarious (he's also defended Stern against O&A). I hate those guys. Anyway, he'd be fun to hear.

I'm a month behind on my listening, so if you hear the JT thing on "the show" please let me know!

Rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
slocal
Global Moderator
It stinks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid eye movemenT View Post
Breuer would be a fun experiment. Especially if goat boy came out every once in a while. Honestly I don't think anyone should permanently take over the chair. I like the show as is. But I'd love to see more people cycle in and out. I know Bill Burr is a O&A friend, but he's freakin' hilarious (he's also defended Stern against O&A). I hate those guys. Anyway, he'd be fun to hear.

I'm a month behind on my listening, so if you hear the JT thing on "the show" please let me know!
If you're a month behind, wait till you get to the Alex Jones interview

Artie, IMO, could never fill in for Jackie's guffaws. Jackie had a way of making me laugh if he was laughing. So much fun during those years. Artie was more fun when he was making fun of Wendy the R and other callers. Otherwise, he was zonked out on whatever. I can say that I'm not too much of a fan of just Howard and Robin in the studio. I feel they're missing something aside from her not actually being in the studio. Someone needs to bring them down to earth every now and then, and Fred's too meek to do it. There's a need for a non-rich point of view (aka the real world).

I'll definitely be listening if Stern mentions it himself and will let you know. This is a major athlete giving props for a fan yelling out. That's special.

slocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 06:29 PM
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks

vCash: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by juantimer View Post
Is this the first recording of JT cussing? I mean other than random ice audio. You actually don't see a lot of legitimate such recordings.
Reminds me of this:

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote