HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ottawa Senators Jerseys

Old
03-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Back In Black
CANADA IS HOCKEY

vCash: 500
What sucks is all the Original 6 Teams (and others) have toyed with different jersey's, but have always gone back to their Original jersey's.

The Sens unfortunately have changed Crests too many times, and jerseys, and more importantly went from Inaugural Black to Red for some reason!

I agree we should go Back to Black with 2D crest!!!

Back In Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Richard View Post
What sucks is all the Original 6 Teams (and others) have toyed with different jersey's, but have always gone back to their Original jersey's.

The Sens unfortunately have changed Crests too many times, and jerseys, and more importantly went from Inaugural Black to Red for some reason!

I agree we should go Back to Black with 2D crest!!!
Yeah, when I was a kid and the Sens were starting out in the East, I definitely rooted for them, almost exclusively because of their sweet jerseys. No shame in that from a Leafs fan point of view.

Horrid teams back then, but they looked like winners... I think I'd enjoy watching the Leafs and Sens that much more if we were facing off against Spezza and Karlsson decked out in these beauties...

Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Spinkis

Is it possible to buy this t-shirt but in dark grey instead of red? if so, where?

Spinkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Back In Black
CANADA IS HOCKEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinkis View Post

Is it possible to buy this t-shirt but in dark grey instead of red? if so, where?
Try Ebay!

Old
03-10-2013, 03:18 PM
mikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinkis View Post

Bought mine at the Sens Store last season.

mikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 04:12 PM
DrunkUncleDenis
Tremendous

vCash: 50
I just don't understand Management's and the marketing team's mentality when it comes to this stuff. It is pretty obvious that the vast majority of fans want the old 2D logo back, and do away with the silly "modern" cartoon crap. The heritage jerseys were a step in the right direction, but I sort of get the feeling that was just done to appease us after the SNES jersey and follow the 'vintage' trend the league is going through.

I have to say, though, that the current 3D logo is FAR better than the first 3D logo - the first one looked like a cross-eyed tard.

DrunkUncleDenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 02:00 AM
Step
GO SENS GO

vCash: 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
hehe, agreed
Love it.

Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 02:16 AM
Step
GO SENS GO

vCash: 2550
Oh, and..

Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 02:22 AM
QuietOnTheFront
@QuietOnTheFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkTastic View Post
When I was living in Vancouver for a few years in 2005-06, I was able to order Sens gear from Cyclone Taylor Sports. I went to the one at Burquitlam Plaza (I lived across the street from Lougheed Mall, it was just up the road from me, off North Rd.), and they were good guys about ordering in Sens stuff for me, as long as I paid up front.

Granted, that was 7 years ago, but I can't imagine why they wouldn't do orders anymore.
No I have no problem acquiring jerseys etc. Its more vintage stuff ala craigslist and thrift stores. I have gotten lucky twice in finding an old white home and the second black away with the white arm stripes. But finding old tshirts and stuff from the 90s has been hard. That's what I look for. My friend has pulled old Habs, Leafs, Jets, Sharks and Ducks shirts and pullovers, but no Sens garb. I want some throwback swag.

QuietOnTheFront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Back In Black
CANADA IS HOCKEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietOnTheFront View Post
No I have no problem acquiring jerseys etc. Its more vintage stuff ala craigslist and thrift stores. I have gotten lucky twice in finding an old white home and the second black away with the white arm stripes. But finding old tshirts and stuff from the 90s has been hard. That's what I look for. I want some throwback swag.
Again, you'd be surprised at the SENS stuff on Ebay. Unfotunately you will pay more because of shipping!