HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oilers and Preds hey

Closed Thread

Old
03-08-2013, 09:29 PM
flashy
Fire Tambellini.

vCash: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz View Post
"They're there", not "there there". Grade 6 grammar, man. Come on.
????

Old
03-08-2013, 09:30 PM
April Ethereal
5-14-6-1

vCash: 407
Thank god that's over.

Old
03-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Jarvi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMedicine View Post
Our bst play of the game was generated by the MPS-Gagner-Yakupov trio, when Whitney shot the puck Yakupov was in perfect position, that line looks deadly, Ralph you didnt set this perfect line I have been asking for since game 3 this year for failure by putting them together in a 5-0 game when late in the 3rd period did you?

Start and end every game left with that trio as the 2nd line as it should have been all year long or more accurately since the end of game 3 when I posted the clear reasons to put them together.

Its time for Ralph to pull the goalie now, lets hope it works out we only need six.
Thats the line I was asking for aswell (though I swapped Nuge/Gags a couple times in my head cause I figured the top line needed a shake too) and all I heard on this board was that PRV couldn't handle top 6 role, and that Harti should be there

Old
03-08-2013, 09:33 PM
BadMedicine*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvi View Post
Thats the line I was asking for aswell (though I swapped Nuge/Gags a couple times in my head cause I figured the top line needed a shake too) and all I heard on this board was that PRV couldn't handle top 6 role, and that Harti should be there
You are bang on and I also consider Nuge and Sam to be interchangable, they are both 3-D thinkers who are creative line catalysts.

Old
03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Ek het lief Woef
woof woof woof

vCash: 128
Hall, RNH, Eberle all -3.

Positives.

Old
03-08-2013, 09:36 PM
BadMedicine*

@Jarvi

That is a dynamiccly matched trio that we can now see has the instant chemistry they project. They can provide us with more offense from the 2nd line and if the 1st line emulates their system execution we could still turn it around, toss Hemmer on the 3rd line for deeper one player punch scoring and we have a chance.

Old
03-08-2013, 09:36 PM
BadMedicine*

[QUOTE=BadMedicine;61282811]@Jarvi

That is a dynamicly matched trio that we can now see has the instant chemistry they project. They can provide us with more offense from the 2nd line and if the 1st line emulates their system execution we could still turn it around, toss Hemmer on the 3rd line for deeper one player punch scoring and we have a chance

Old
03-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Tarus
#Craigsnotonit

I don't expect Krueger to say anything of substance after a loss like this, he's been pretty clear that he's not going to coach through the media.

I'm fine with that too, I have no real desire to see the mistakes of the Mact/Quinn eras rehashed all over again.

Old
03-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Jarvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMedicine View Post
@Jarvi

That is a dynamiccly matched trio that we can now see has the instant chemistry they project. They can provide us with more offense from the 2nd line and if the 1st line emulates their system execution we could still turn it around, toss Hemmer on the 3rd line for deeper one player punch scoring and we have a chance.
Those are the lines I was thinking. Just seems to make sense, given yaks gaffs in the d-zone and mags nice play so far. Then just hope the top line starts to get their **** together and if not throw Gagner in for a mixup with them. Who knows maybe Yak and Nuge find some nice chemistry.

Hemsky seems like a player who will play his game no matter his teammates.

Old
03-08-2013, 11:08 PM
raab
Where's the Hart?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarus View Post
I don't expect Krueger to say anything of substance after a loss like this, he's been pretty clear that he's not going to coach through the media.

I'm fine with that too, I have no real desire to see the mistakes of the Mact/Quinn eras rehashed all over again.
Yea because no player ever played better after Mac-t publicly called them out. **** Kreuger and his talk about your feelings ********. We need someone to crack the whip around here and make the team skate. Tambo can go, Lowe can go, Kreuger can go, hell Katz can go, he's starting to make pocklington almost look good.

Closed Thread