HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What player Do you want to see coming to Montreal in trade?

Old
07-26-2006, 07:47 AM
albertonhabsfan

vCash: 500
Marcel the Great, Are you drunk??? You want to lose Ryder to give a spot to a unproven prospect who "could" be a flop in the pan!!!!! Shake your head, very, very hard

albertonhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2006, 07:51 AM
Pax Macioretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertonhabsfan View Post
Marcel the Great, Are you drunk??? You want to lose Ryder to give a spot to a unproven prospect who "could" be a flop in the pan!!!!! Shake your head, very, very hard
I'd rather trade Ryde for a good D or center then to see Kostytsin or Latednresse waste there careers playing in under leagues.... Those 2 can do alot more then just scoring garbage goals like Ryder does, we already have Kovalev, Samsonov and Higgins as insurance to cover up

Pax Macioretty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2006, 07:52 AM
Drive425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4ever View Post
For me although we have plenty of depth at forward position I would be very happy if we can get Maxim Afinogenov, Buffalo has already trouble seeing Brier getting big Money imagine how they react if Afinogenov gets around $4 million. we already have some cap room and we could trade one roster player along with prospect to get this done, but it would be nearly impossible knowing Buffalo is in the same conference, but after seeing afinogenov dance around the net last year I expect him to continue to dominate the league with more experience...

I'm all for trading Ryder, 2nd round pick for afinogenov only if it was possible...

I'm glad you're not the GM in Hab town!

Drive425 is offline   Reply With Quote