HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Parking question

Old
02-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Woxof38

vCash: 500
Parking question

Sorry but can't seem to find an easy answer. I'm seeing $20 and I'm also seeing included in the ticket price. I purchased a ticket through stub hub to see the March 5/13 game. Can someone offer a parking answer? Thanks

Woxof38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Boooooth10

I think it depends on what section you're sitting in, but you're most likely stuck like the rest of us using the general parking. If you don't want to pay then just park across the street at the Sawgrass Mall.

Boooooth10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 08:55 PM
PSLguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woxof38 View Post
Sorry but can't seem to find an easy answer. I'm seeing $20 and I'm also seeing included in the ticket price. I purchased a ticket through stub hub to see the March 5/13 game. Can someone offer a parking answer? Thanks
Parking is not included in the ticket price. It's $20. Look on stub hub for a parking pass too, or just park across the street at the mall.

PSLguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Woxof38

Thanks for the answers

Woxof38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 05:55 PM
barnztormre
WhY sO SeRiOuS?

General parking used to be free last year and at least the year before. Now, after a nasty lockout, they decide to start charging $20 a car? That's a slap in the face of the fans.

I was pondering going tomorrow, but I'm certainly not going now. I'll watch on TV.

barnztormre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Inquisition13

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnztormre View Post
General parking used to be free last year and at least the year before. Now, after a nasty lockout, they decide to start charging $20 a car? That's a slap in the face of the fans.

I was pondering going tomorrow, but I'm certainly not going now. I'll watch on TV.
Relax. Breathe. Woosaaaah.

You can park right across the street at the Sawgrass Mills Mall and it's free. 5 minute walk.

Inquisition13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 06:34 PM
barnztormre
WhY sO SeRiOuS?

It's not the walk. It's the principle of the thing: free hot dogs and 50% merchandise are fine to most fans, but as a lifelong fan of the greatest game ever this is my third lockout and I'm still irate.

The owners think we fans are sheep-like idiots, and suddenly charging a ridiculous fee for something that was free before the lockout is insulting.

I was already going to buy my ticket via the secondary market (and avoid concessions), so as not to put money into the owner's pocket. Now I'm just soured and don't have any desire to go.

Well, baseball is my second-favorite sport and the Marlins have competent, stable ownership who cares about their fans. I'll spend my hard-earned money there. /serious, dripping

barnztormre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Benched

vCash: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisition13 View Post
Relax. Breathe. Woosaaaah.

You can park right across the street at the Sawgrass Mills Mall and it's free. 5 minute walk.

Not even. Just park by the movie theatre/Oasis. They even have cops directing traffic and monitoring the cross walks. It's not a big deal.

Benched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 12:15 AM
gizmo12688

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benched View Post
Not even. Just park by the movie theatre/Oasis. They even have cops directing traffic and monitoring the cross walks. It's not a big deal.
They almost make it too easy.

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 02:08 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnztormre View Post
It's not the walk. It's the principle of the thing: free hot dogs and 50% merchandise are fine to most fans, but as a lifelong fan of the greatest game ever this is my third lockout and I'm still irate.

The owners think we fans are sheep-like idiots, and suddenly charging a ridiculous fee for something that was free before the lockout is insulting.

I was already going to buy my ticket via the secondary market (and avoid concessions), so as not to put money into the owner's pocket. Now I'm just soured and don't have any desire to go.

Well, baseball is my second-favorite sport and the Marlins have competent, stable ownership who cares about their fans. I'll spend my hard-earned money there. /serious, dripping
I have no problem with them charging for parking honestly, but $10 is plenty.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote