HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge v.113 - The "You're in high school, show some respect" Conundrum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-09-2013, 09:55 PM
  #401
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 71,549
vCash: 500
can't belive the reflex of the person wasn't to go and help. it's sickening.

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:06 PM
  #402
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Would be nicer if he got a point tonight.
His point streak is over

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:12 PM
  #403
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 71,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
His point streak is over
its okay kessel is starting his now

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:13 PM
  #404
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,642
vCash: 500
What are you guys talking about?

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:18 PM
  #405
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
its okay kessel is starting his now
True. But I would want both lines to be on fire. Not just one or the either

Its going to take another game or two for frattin to get back to how him and naz were playing before his surgery.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:19 PM
  #406
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
True. But I would want both lines to be on fire. Not just one or the either

Its going to take another game or two for frattin to get back to how him and naz were playing before his surgery.
I thought Frattin played well considering that .. And I could see glimpses of how they know where each other go on the ice, but their timing and stuff is just off

It'll come back together though in a few games

Glad Frattin is back though, he gives the team much more energy and jump

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:20 PM
  #407
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,041
vCash: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
What are you guys talking about?
Well meowleafs liked my avatar so I said it would be better if he (kadri) got a point tonight to go with my avatar. Now we are talking about his point streak being over. You are now caught up

Grant is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:22 PM
  #408
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,642
vCash: 500
Oh I just watched the murder experiment video. Yeah what the heck are those people doing watching away or taking a ****ing picture. I would stomp his head down until he is unconscious.


Last edited by Hurt: 03-09-2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Sigh. Do not censor evade
Kyle93 is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:22 PM
  #409
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,689
vCash: 440
LLKL members im looking to move 1 of Cammalleri or Hudler. Would move 1 for a draft pick.

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:23 PM
  #410
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
I thought Frattin played well considering that .. And I could see glimpses of how they know where each other go on the ice, but their timing and stuff is just off

It'll come back together though in a few games

Glad Frattin is back though, he gives the team much more energy and jump
Yeah I noticed that too. Plus its the first time mac and frattin are playing together. I though kadri and mac gelled more today than frattin and kadri but thats for obvious reasons.

I wish kadri got a point on the mac goal. He was also on the ice for another goal, maybe fransons? He played well though, despite some errors.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:24 PM
  #411
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,815
vCash: 500
Yeah Kadri played very well, and was earning minutes against Crosby IIRC

Loved JVR's hit on Malkin .. We need more of that going foward on those star players

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:29 PM
  #412
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,887
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Well meowleafs liked my avatar so I said it would be better if he (kadri) got a point tonight to go with my avatar. Now we are talking about his point streak being over. You are now caught up
No I didn't.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:30 PM
  #413
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,817
vCash: 500
Kadri got like 20 seconds against crosby because of an icing. Thats the only time I remember. I think carlyle was strictly against putting him out there against crosby. He may have been out against malkin for one shift I think.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:30 PM
  #414
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Yeah Kadri played very well, and was earning minutes against Crosby IIRC

Loved JVR's hit on Malkin .. We need more of that going foward on those star players
Malkin never played after. Didn't even take the Shoot out. HE must be hurting.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:31 PM
  #415
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Kadri got like 20 seconds against crosby because of an icing. Thats the only time I remember. I think carlyle was strictly against putting him out there against crosby. He may have been out against malkin for one shift I think.
I liked Franson's hip check on Crosby. Sent him flying.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:33 PM
  #416
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,041
vCash: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
No I didn't.
You are right, my mistake. It was the other cat.

Grant is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:35 PM
  #417
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
I liked Franson's hip check on Crosby. Sent him flying.
Definitely. Gotta love that third period. Got back in the game, tied it up, dominated, fast lace, and we wipe out their top two players with big hits.

But seriously, I hope malkin's concussion symtoms don't flare up. It looked like a bad injury to begin with. I was wondering why he didn't go in shootout.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:38 PM
  #418
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,041
vCash: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Definitely. Gotta love that third period. Got back in the game, tied it up, dominated, fast lace, and we wipe out their top two players with big hits.

But seriously, I hope malkin's concussion symtoms don't flare up. It looked like a bad injury to begin with. I was wondering why he didn't go in shootout.
Do we know who the 3rd Pitts shooter would have been?

Grant is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:40 PM
  #419
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Definitely. Gotta love that third period. Got back in the game, tied it up, dominated, fast lace, and we wipe out their top two players with big hits.

But seriously, I hope malkin's concussion symtoms don't flare up. It looked like a bad injury to begin with. I was wondering why he didn't go in shootout.
The Third was one of the better periods they have played this season.

Well I hope they flare up when we play them. BUt ya it hurts everyone when one of the league best is on the sidelines.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:42 PM
  #420
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Do we know who the 3rd Pitts shooter would have been?
I forget but it wasn't Malkin. Commentators commented on that.

Hmmm Commentators commenting on something, what a novel concept.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:42 PM
  #421
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Malkin never played after. Didn't even take the Shoot out. HE must be hurting.
Well I didn't want to see him get hurt, but I like that a top 6 player in JVR threw his body around.. The Leafs need JVR, Lupul, Kadri and other top guys throw the body around more

I like that Kadri was getting engaged physically

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:44 PM
  #422
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Well I didn't want to see him get hurt, but I like that a top 6 player in JVR threw his body around.. The Leafs need JVR, Lupul, Kadri and other top guys throw the body around more

I like that Kadri was getting engaged physically
Physical play is becoming Leafs play. THat is a good thing.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:44 PM
  #423
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,041
vCash: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
I forget but it wasn't Malkin. Commentators commented on that.

Hmmm Commentators commenting on something, what a novel concept.
You mean they talked about something other than Crosby? I guess I was just mesmerized by Crosby taping his stick and was still thinking about that.

Grant is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:45 PM
  #424
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Do we know who the 3rd Pitts shooter would have been?
Letang

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
03-09-2013, 10:47 PM
  #425
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
You mean they talked about something other than Crosby? I guess I was just mesmerized by Crosby taping his stick and was still thinking about that.
You know they forgot to mention if Crosby had his reebok undies on today....


Gets to be a bit much doesn't it?

charliolemieux is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.