HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

2 Broke Girls

Old
03-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Ozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post
Oh yeah. If you've never seen a racial stereotype character in a sitcom before, I imagine it'd be a gutbuster. I feel so bad for Garrett Morris.
He chose the role himself, y'know.

The show is OK, there are some funny parts. Just because it's predictable doesn't mean it can't still be funny. That's why I've listened to my George Carlin CDs hundreds of times over even though I can probably recite them word for word myself.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 01:23 PM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

I saw an episode of this (and mike and molly, for that matter) on a recent cruise randomly. just awful. yes, dennings has huge cans and is dark. but when I watched her in this show, I was reminded of the ‘sitcom’ portrayed in “Funny People”. just the worst jokes, no originality, no acting ability outside of the typical asian guy…putrid. mike and molly as well. awful, awful shows. I really do miss the seinfelds and frasiers of the world…

MartyOwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Marns
@thestretchpass

This has to be one of the worst shows on television. There is nothing written into the script that indicates anyone involved in the show has written a comedy before and no joke that anyone more mature than a 10-year-old boy should find humerous. I am astonished that anybody can watch more than five minutes at a time, let alone pronounce their love for this crap.

Marns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 08:41 AM
One Man Rock Band
T-Ross!!

I used to love this show but I can't stand Stifflers' Mom. She wrecked this show me and she made "Joey" less funny - a show I also liked. A few seconds of her an episode is fine, but when she starts getting bigger parts it just goes downhill.

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Francesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marns View Post
This has to be one of the worst shows on television. There is nothing written into the script that indicates anyone involved in the show has written a comedy before and no joke that anyone more mature than a 10-year-old boy should find humerous. I am astonished that anybody can watch more than five minutes at a time, let alone pronounce their love for this crap.
Describes CBS "comedies" perfectly.

Francesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 10:12 AM
jumptheshark
the burn out

vCash: 50
it is dragging a bit this year--but I love the fluzzy brunette

jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Long Duk Dong
Sammich King

I fully support any show that isn't a "reality" shtick. Or movie remakes, or game remakes. It is pretty bad, but still better than who pisses off the judge trio.

Long Duk Dong is offline   Reply With Quote