HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

min@nsh 3/9/2013

Old
03-09-2013, 11:19 PM
april

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorbill View Post
He just tweeted that he will be back soon.
2-3 weeks.

april is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 11:22 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by april View Post
2-3 weeks.
so Colin uses Trotzspeak about injuries.... crap..

im guessing shoulder separation?

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 11:26 PM
april

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
so Colin uses Trotzspeak about injuries.... crap..

im guessing shoulder separation?
Same with horny... We'll be missing them both on the roadie coming up!

Old
03-09-2013, 11:26 PM
NoNecksCurse

wilson out 2-3 weeks? our season is done

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Legionnaire11

Quote:
Originally Posted by centcougar07 View Post
Hahha for all the hate he gets, Suter still has a good game. Never got why fans boo departed FA's. Players leave, it happens, move on. As we did with Gabby.. Good game. Glad Suter was able to get the win in his old building.
Then you obviously didn't pay any attention to the 12 months prior to him signing with the Wild.

Usually a player, his teammates and their fans know to expect it and they live with it. So far all we've gotten from Suter and Minnesota is a bunch of crying about being booed. Fitting.

Legionnaire11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 07:49 AM
MrMariusz

Ugh. We need to be better in the shootout, if most of our games are going to end up after OT.

MrMariusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 08:13 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by centcougar07 View Post
Hahha for all the hate he gets, Suter still has a good game. Never got why fans boo departed FA's. Players leave, it happens, move on. As we did with Gabby.. Good game. Glad Suter was able to get the win in his old building.
Bullspit your fans booed Gabby too.

I'm glad Suter took a stupid penalty that allowed us to tie the game.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 09:30 AM
00xtremeninja
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

^centcougar can't remember what he had for breakfast the other day, so asking him to try and remember that Wild fans boo'ed Gaborik when he came back to the Xcel (and not his initially first time scheduled either, he was supposedly hurt that game) is too difficult for his feeble mind.

As a side note, I am not going to come in here saying "Wild fan coming in peace" because I am not an alien landing a ship in this forum having guns drawn on me. Maybe you have guns drawn on me, but that phrase is so effing stupid that it makes me cringe when I see other people use it in the Wild forum.

Anyways, I look forward to having Nashville in our division, conference, whatever they are calling it after being realigned. Historically our two teams play eachother pretty tough and make for entertaining games. Oh and on a super unrelated note, I friggin love the yellow jerseys you guys rock. All the detail to the musical history of Nashville put into it is awesome!

Ok come on centcougar, I don't know who took your straight jacket off and unlocked your padded cell door, but we gotta get you back in there.

00xtremeninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 11:45 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Ok 1 pt from the playoffs and 5 pts from the #1 pick. Half a season to go.

Now what's getting my attention is Columbus' run. If they sweep Detroit they will be 2 pts from a playoff spot and remove a team out of the seller's category and into the buyers category.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 01:02 PM
AEM6729

Maybe it makes me "immature" or "unclassy", but it gives me a tiny bit of satisfaction to hear that our boos hurt Suter's feelings last night. Good. The "**** You!" message we were trying to give was delivered loud and clear.

I would love to know what Goose said to him. Suter alluded before one of our previous games that some of the guys in Nashville didn't understand, and Leggy certainly didn't defend him in the paper when all he said was "He went his own way". You know there's some guys who think he's a *****, and I'd love to know which ones. I wish at least one of our players would come out and be like "Yeah, he's a *****".

Anyway, our forwards are a hot ass mess. Seriously. There's no way we're gonna be successful in the playoffs this year, if we even make it. Our guys can't possess the puck longer than 10-15 seconds at a time. Our D will never score because the forwards can't possess the puck long enough to get it back to them for shots. We already know the forwards can't score for anything. Our offense is in serious trouble, and I don't know how we're gonna fix it. Maybe it's time to become a seller, shore up some picks and clear out some cash for a free-agency run this summer.

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 01:53 PM
cleangene

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEM6729 View Post
Maybe it makes me "immature" or "unclassy", but it gives me a tiny bit of satisfaction to hear that our boos hurt Suter's feelings last night. Good. The "**** You!" message we were trying to give was delivered loud and clear.

I would love to know what Goose said to him. Suter alluded before one of our previous games that some of the guys in Nashville didn't understand, and Leggy certainly didn't defend him in the paper when all he said was "He went his own way". You know there's some guys who think he's a *****, and I'd love to know which ones. I wish at least one of our players would come out and be like "Yeah, he's a *****".

Anyway, our forwards are a hot ass mess. Seriously. There's no way we're gonna be successful in the playoffs this year, if we even make it. Our guys can't possess the puck longer than 10-15 seconds at a time. Our D will never score because the forwards can't possess the puck long enough to get it back to them for shots. We already know the forwards can't score for anything. Our offense is in serious trouble, and I don't know how we're gonna fix it. Maybe it's time to become a seller, shore up some picks and clear out some cash for a free-agency run this summer.
I absolutely love this post!!

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
AEM6729

Quote:
Originally Posted by april View Post
2-3 weeks.
Where'd that come from? All Wilson said is that he'd be "back at 'er soon". Is 2-3 weeks a guess on your part, or did you read that somewhere?

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 03:30 PM
NoNecksCurse

Quote:
Where'd that come from? All Wilson said is that he'd be "back at 'er soon". Is 2-3 weeks a guess on your part, or did you read that somewhere?
dont question her/him

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 03:31 PM
april

Quote:
I have sources.

Old
03-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Nitrous Mafia

Quote:
to hear that our boos hurt Suter's feelings last night.
link?

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 10:25 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Already down a forward, Trotz benched Boychuk and Butler after the Wild got their goal. They combined for three shifts after that. Postgame, he mentioned that he was excited to get Yip and potentially Halischuk back in the lineup.

Sigh.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 10:45 PM
cleangene

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurGocIsAnAwesomeGoc View Post
Already down a forward, Trotz benched Boychuk and Butler after the Wild got their goal. They combined for three shifts after that. Postgame, he mentioned that he was excited to get Yip and potentially Halischuk back in the lineup.

Sigh.
For real????? That last sentence about sums up where Nashville Predators hockey stands right now.

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Predatorbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurGocIsAnAwesomeGoc View Post

Sigh.
How can you be creative on offense, if every time you make a mistake you will be benched?

Predatorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 11:08 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

There is a difference in making a mistake while trying to create something and going completely away from the structure to where even your linemates have no clue where you'll be on the ice in the offensive zone and abdicating all responsibility in the neutral and defensive zones. That abdication is what gets guys in the dog house, not trying to create offense.

Butler played 6 shifts in the 1st, 3 in the 2nd, 5 in the 3rd ... looking at the four penalties taken by us and his not playing on the PK, there's a correlation there. Boychuk with no special teams time at all played 6, 6, and 5 shifts.

Last edited by 101st_fan: 03-10-2013 at 11:14 PM.
101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2013, 11:42 PM
MuckOG
The Brodin Effect

#nhl ice time leader Ryan Suter now tied for second among defensemen with 17 assists. Point streak now at 7 games. #mnwild

Excuse my enthusiasm..... I am SO looking fwd to the Mid-West division next season. Should be fun.

Last edited by MuckOG: 03-11-2013 at 12:07 AM.
MuckOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 12:12 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Is he still a minus 6?

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 12:14 AM
WartracePred

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckOG View Post
#nhl ice time leader Ryan Suter now tied for second among defensemen with 17 assists. Point streak now at 7 games. #mnwild

Excuse my enthusiasm..... I am SO looking fwd to the Mid-West division next season. Should be fun.
Who needs to hate Detroit when we've got this **** to deal with. This divisional series is gonna be very ugly.

WartracePred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 12:26 AM
MuckOG
The Brodin Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by WartracePred View Post
Who needs to hate Detroit when we've got this **** to deal with. This divisional series is gonna be very ugly.
LOL! Cant wait!!!!!

MuckOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Nitrous Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckOG View Post

still a piece of ****

will never win a cup

will never win a norris

will never win gold

thnx 4 the lulz

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 03:44 AM
CantbeatzPekka
Weber/Jones/Josi

lol at any other fan trying to come in and wither down the Suter booing like he didnt deserve it. I wasnt able to watch this game but I hope he got an ear full and played like ****. Scum Bag Suter deserves nothing

CantbeatzPekka is offline   Reply With Quote