HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Avalanche Jersey Pickups

Closed Thread

Old
03-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Colorado Sports Fan

vCash: 500
It's not about the greed. It's about the fact I wouldn't want to invest that kind of money on a jersey with the knowledge that there is a 90% or so chance that he is gonna be traded this time next year.

Old
03-03-2013, 12:52 PM
SmurfInABlender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Sports Fan View Post
It's not about the greed. It's about the fact I wouldn't want to invest that kind of money on a jersey with the knowledge that there is a 90% or so chance that he is gonna be traded this time next year.
Yeah, there was only a 37% chance last year

pa-dum-chhh

Old
03-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Pirate Deadpool
Sacco must go

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender View Post
It could also be a mistake being that he just changed his number. Unless it's for the specific time frame like 62 Stastny jerseys. It is going to be so weird seeing him out there with #90 on.
It depends whats on the back. If its the reebok trademark, using #90 would be a jersey foul. It's ok if it's the wordmark on the back.

Old
03-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Colorado Sports Fan

Interesting jersey sightings at Pepsi tonight. Pretty sure I saw an Authentic CCM Selanne behind the counter with the other Authentics. But I couldn't get a clean look from where I was standing. We got to the game late and the store was packed I couldn't get close enough.

They were also selling replica Nordiques jerseys. The had Forsberg and Sakic both in the Baby Blue. And for Sakic they had both #19 and #88.

Old
03-11-2013, 03:23 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
Interesting jersey sightings at Pepsi tonight. Pretty sure I saw an Authentic CCM Selanne behind the counter with the other Authentics. But I couldn't get a clean look from where I was standing. We got to the game late and the store was packed I couldn't get close enough.

They were also selling replica Nordiques jerseys. The had Forsberg and Sakic both in the Baby Blue. And for Sakic they had both #19 and #88.
They had a Sakic #88 Nordique jersey?

How much?

Thought I'd been in love before, but in my heart I wanted more. Seems like all I really was doing was waiting for you - John Lennon/The Beatles
Old
03-11-2013, 08:03 PM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

Quote:

Wow, I don't recall seeing those at Pepsi Center ever. I'm going to the game on the 30th. I'll get into the store and check it out!

Old
03-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Colorado Sports Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
They had a Sakic #88 Nordique jersey?

How much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTheGreat View Post
Wow, I don't recall seeing those at Pepsi Center ever. I'm going to the game on the 30th. I'll get into the store and check it out!
Sorry, Didnt see how much. The Sakic 88's were higher up. And the one old dude running the jersey wall was helping out some kids with Stastny jerseys.

I'm going to the games on the 18th and 24th. I'll try to get to the arena earlier to check them out.

Old
03-11-2013, 10:46 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
If you check it out, could you get a price on the Sakic #88? Then maybe we can work out a deal like last time eh?

Old
03-22-2013, 01:20 PM
bohlmeister
$$ For Sale $$

vCash: 400
Does anyone have one of the military jerseys?

I'm thinking of getting one from Altitude. Just wondering it is the original crest, or a darker one. I know the game used ones looked like original crests but the ones at Altitude look darker.

Old
03-27-2013, 09:04 AM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

Quote:
Sorry, Didnt see how much. The Sakic 88's were higher up. And the one old dude running the jersey wall was helping out some kids with Stastny jerseys.

I'm going to the games on the 18th and 24th. I'll try to get to the arena earlier to check them out.
CSF, what's the scoop on the Sakic 88s? Did you see a price?

Old
03-27-2013, 09:28 AM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

Two new jerseys in the closet! First is a Burgundy 3rd Forsberg. 2003 Hart Trophy. Not bad at all. Love the smooth twill on the numbers and name.

Next, I got my hands on an authentic 2002 Canada Olympic white. Was already customized with Sakic's name and number. Gold medal and Olympic MVP. That's not too bad either. Stole it for $100 on Ebay. I expected to get a blank and pay at least that, then have to send it off to get customized at another $75. Love these two new jerseys.

Hosted on Fotki

Old
03-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Colorado Sports Fan

Quote:
CSF, what's the scoop on the Sakic 88s? Did you see a price?
Sorry, Didnt make it to either game. Had to work late covering a friend on the 18th and had a bit of a family emergency on Sunday. The tix were free both times so it was no biggie.

Old
03-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Colorado Sports Fan

Sick, jerseys, love that 3rd.

No luck so far for me in my quest for a new white Sakic. But I'm in no rush so its all good.

Quote:
Two new jerseys in the closet! First is a Burgundy 3rd Forsberg. 2003 Hart Trophy. Not bad at all. Love the smooth twill on the numbers and name.

Next, I got my hands on an authentic 2002 Canada Olympic white. Was already customized with Sakic's name and number. Gold medal and Olympic MVP. That's not too bad either. Stole it for $100 on Ebay. I expected to get a blank and pay at least that, then have to send it off to get customized at another $75. Love these two new jerseys.

Hosted on Fotki

Old
04-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Colorado Sports Fan

Hey guys had some stuff to do downtown this afternoon so I stopped at Pepsi to check those Nords jerseys. As I said before they had Blue Sakic 19 and 88 and Forsberg. These were like the old CCM replicas. All were 225$ a piece. The inside neck tag said CCM home team classics.

The RBK unipron and blueberry jerseys were 139.

They were setting up for Nugs to tonight so they didn't have any authentics out

Old
04-07-2013, 12:14 PM
iceberg

I'm not sure if it is the appropriate thread, but i saw this article about the jersey that the Leafs and the Dead Things will be wearing in the Winter Classic.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...4340--nhl.html

And it got me wondering why in american sports one team has always to wear white?

Old
04-11-2013, 10:37 AM
McDooRoo

Hey guys. Question, do any of y'all know where I can get an authentic Dutchy jersey in youth? Only thing I've been able to find is replica not that there's anything wrong with them, but I really want to get my 8 year old son an authentic.

I should've looked when him and I went down to Denver for the Hawks game (March 8th), but I had just bought a replica 3rd jersey for him (no name or number) and wasnt thinking about looking for him an authentic one.

Thanks ahead of time guys

Old
04-11-2013, 08:28 PM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDooRoo View Post
Hey guys. Question, do any of y'all know where I can get an authentic Dutchy jersey in youth? Only thing I've been able to find is replica not that there's anything wrong with them, but I really want to get my 8 year old son an authentic.

I should've looked when him and I went down to Denver for the Hawks game (March 8th), but I had just bought a replica 3rd jersey for him (no name or number) and wasnt thinking about looking for him an authentic one.

Thanks ahead of time guys
Sorry dude. Authentics aren't made in child sizes. Just replicas. Thanks for coming to the game on the 8th btw- I was there too - great game to attend.

Old
04-11-2013, 08:56 PM
McDooRoo

Quote:
Sorry dude. Authentics aren't made in child sizes. Just replicas. Thanks for coming to the game on the 8th btw- I was there too - great game to attend.
Ohhhh ok. Makes sense why I haven't been able to find a youth authentic lol.

It was a horrible game lol. Such a good game that the annoucer's "Aaaaaaaaavalanche goal" was annoying for awhile lol. My son became a die hard Avs fan that night and I got a soft spot for them because of how the fans treated my son. Every goal all of the fans were giving him high fives and treated him like an adult fan. Very very very cool. Avs fans are probably the best of any sporting event that I have attended.

So, thank you all for making a 8 year old kids' life. He still constantly talks about that game and all the "really cool Avs fans".

Old
04-12-2013, 08:27 PM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDooRoo View Post
Ohhhh ok. Makes sense why I haven't been able to find a youth authentic lol.

It was a horrible game lol. Such a good game that the annoucer's "Aaaaaaaaavalanche goal" was annoying for awhile lol. My son became a die hard Avs fan that night and I got a soft spot for them because of how the fans treated my son. Every goal all of the fans were giving him high fives and treated him like an adult fan. Very very very cool. Avs fans are probably the best of any sporting event that I have attended.

So, thank you all for making a 8 year old kids' life. He still constantly talks about that game and all the "really cool Avs fans".
Glad to hear your son became an avs fan! And very glad to hear we treated him - and you right. In my experience it's the avs fans who have shown class to the visiting fans and usually the visiting fans who have been the tools (and that hasn't happened too often when I'm at the game - just a few red wings fans a few different times). The P.A. announcer has always called goals like that, from the beginning. Maybe a little extra sauce on it when we're beating Detroit, or ending someone's winning streak . I personally noticed a little extra that night when he announced the change in goal for the Hawks. Definitely a little mocking sarcasm in his voice for that announcement. Anyway, happy to hear you had a good time.

BTW, if you get a blank jersey for your son - and there are lots to be had on ebay for pretty cheap, especially if you get a pre-edge design - Denver Athletic will put a name and number on for you. I've asked them about child size jerseys and they've confirmed that they can down size their numbers and name letters for the smaller jerseys. Food for thought.

Old
04-13-2013, 11:15 AM
McDooRoo

Quote:
Glad to hear your son became an avs fan! And very glad to hear we treated him - and you right. In my experience it's the avs fans who have shown class to the visiting fans and usually the visiting fans who have been the tools (and that hasn't happened too often when I'm at the game - just a few red wings fans a few different times). The P.A. announcer has always called goals like that, from the beginning. Maybe a little extra sauce on it when we're beating Detroit, or ending someone's winning streak . I personally noticed a little extra that night when he announced the change in goal for the Hawks. Definitely a little mocking sarcasm in his voice for that announcement. Anyway, happy to hear you had a good time.

BTW, if you get a blank jersey for your son - and there are lots to be had on ebay for pretty cheap, especially if you get a pre-edge design - Denver Athletic will put a name and number on for you. I've asked them about child size jerseys and they've confirmed that they can down size their numbers and name letters for the smaller jerseys. Food for thought.
The night of the Hawks/Avs game the only tools we ran into was a Red Wings fan, but then several Avs fans told him to stop yelling cuss words because there was a kid next him (my son) and the. It was over with.

Oh sweet. I think that's a route I'm going to go. I wouldn't have thought DA or any other custom place would do child jerseys. Thank you for your help

Old
04-18-2013, 04:16 PM
thevil
Lets go Aves?

vCash: 112
Just ordered these (both replicas)

Avalanche #19 Joe Sakic Stitched Blue Third NHL Jersey:

Bruins #4 Bobby Orr Stitched CCM Throwback Black NHL Jersey

Old
04-18-2013, 04:59 PM
bohlmeister
$$ For Sale $$

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevil View Post
Just ordered these (both replicas)

Avalanche #19 Joe Sakic Stitched Blue Third NHL Jersey:

Bruins #4 Bobby Orr Stitched CCM Throwback Black NHL Jersey
Oh boy. How much are they paying you to take those?

I have never seen an Avalanche counterfeit that has looked even semi-decent.

I have seen Bruins ones that look better than that though.

I bought a Chicago "Griswold" counterfit, and the old school Philly one, that they were rumored to be using for the Winter Classic.

I love this jersey. Should have used it rather than the one they did use.

Old
04-24-2013, 11:51 PM
AvsFan1977

My collection

This is my collection thus far, missing my burgundy Dutchy and my Sakic burgundy 3rd on its way!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitlgged.jpg‎ (108.6 KB, 11 views)

Old
04-25-2013, 12:10 AM
PAZ

vCash: 50
I've basically given up trying to find an Avs jersey for the time being, so I'm probably just going to buy a Avs hoodie for the time being.

Does anyone know a site besides NHL.com to buy them? I must admit, this is a sexy looking Hoodie.

Old
04-25-2013, 04:10 AM
Teuras
Registered offender

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAZ View Post
I've basically given up trying to find an Avs jersey for the time being, so I'm probably just going to buy a Avs hoodie for the time being.

Does anyone know a site besides NHL.com to buy them? I must admit, this is a sexy looking Hoodie.

I've got one without the name/number in the back. It's a good hoodie! If you're on the fence about which size you're going to buy, I'd suggest the smaller one because the size L I have is bigger than my other hoodies of the same size.

As for where to buy one I can't help. I bought it from a British site, so that's probably not where you're looking to buy it.

Closed Thread