HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Thread XVIII: Let's Be Friends Addition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-11-2013, 07:46 PM
  #876
DMPD
Mats, Zuke of NY
 
DMPD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 20,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Coconut milk can double as plasma during an emergency blood transfusion.

Coconuts = hideous blood rocks.

Coconuts <<<<<<
I have to admit they didn't think the name through.

__________________


rip
DMPD is online now  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:49 PM
  #877
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 50,519
vCash: 561
Just reloaded my first Skyrim game in forever and I'm stuck in some Cairn. ****.

__________________


"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail

"You set on me but you are not the sun"
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:49 PM
  #878
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
For real, young fresh coconut slices and coconut water are legit greatest thing ever.
great for cooling down, high fevers, balancing your body's hydration level, cancelling out highly greasy foods.

Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:51 PM
  #879
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 19,340
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
great for cooling down, high fevers, balancing your body's hydration level, cancelling out highly greasy foods.
Don't forget making you throw up

__________________
Krampus is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:53 PM
  #880
DMPD
Mats, Zuke of NY
 
DMPD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 20,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Just reloaded my first Skyrim game in forever and I'm stuck in some Cairn. ****.
Been fiending an RPG or MMORPG for awhile now. I have open beta Path of Exile.

DMPD is online now  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:53 PM
  #881
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
Explain this actually.... Cause I need to get my hair not curly
most guys' hair that I've played around with (ignore the temptation to comment on that) reveals a high degree of dandruff and scalp irritation and dehydration. Healthy hair starts with diet and sleep and all of that reflects on the scalp. While the solution to healthy hair lies beyond hair products, for those that has body types that are more prone to dandruff, anti-dandruff shampoo is effective in reducing irritation, flakes, dandruff, dehydration, itch, dry brittle hair over prolonged usage as well as reduce the um-tamable-ness of hair. The difference between when you're hair is happy and when it's unhappy shows all in how well it looks. Bad hair days aren't just so because you got unlucky during your sleep. Healthy hair requires close to no touch ups before I leave the door and unhealthy hair requires me to hopelessly don the hat.

As for the coconut oil, it's great for your scalp although there are a lot of oils out there that are fantastic for the scalp. I use coconut oil because coconuts are dope.

Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:53 PM
  #882
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Don't forget making you throw up
Children don't have a taste for these things.

Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:56 PM
  #883
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
most guys' hair that I've played around with (ignore the temptation to comment on that) reveals a high degree of dandruff and scalp irritation and dehydration. Healthy hair starts with diet and sleep and all of that reflects on the scalp. While the solution to healthy hair lies beyond hair products, for those that has body types that are more prone to dandruff, anti-dandruff shampoo is effective in reducing irritation, flakes, dandruff, dehydration, itch, dry brittle hair over prolonged usage as well as reduce the um-tamable-ness of hair. The difference between when you're hair is happy and when it's unhappy shows all in how well it looks. Bad hair days aren't just so because you got unlucky during your sleep. Healthy hair requires close to no touch ups before I leave the door and unhealthy hair requires me to hopelessly don the hat.

As for the coconut oil, it's great for your scalp although there are a lot of oils out there that are fantastic for the scalp. I use coconut oil because coconuts are dope.
I just don't wash my hair. It's healthier for your hair and my hair looks better. Shampoo tends to make my hair poofy after it dries.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:57 PM
  #884
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 50,519
vCash: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Been fiending an RPG or MMORPG for awhile now. I have open beta Path of Exile.
I have no idea what that is. I'm just a LOTR nerd so this game unrustles my jimmies.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 07:59 PM
  #885
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
I just don't wash my hair. It's healthier for your hair and my hair looks better. Shampoo tends to make my hair poofy after it dries.
It's suppose to make it poofy and although that's not necessarily an intended result, it's not a bad thing. Some people's hair stand up well to not being washed and I bet your scalp is pretty healthy. For people who have dry scalp during the winter or in general, not washing their hair for more than 48 results in serious itching. The oils that your hair produces are great though. That's why a healthy scalp is important.

Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:04 PM
  #886
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,507
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
most guys' hair that I've played around with (ignore the temptation to comment on that) reveals a high degree of dandruff and scalp irritation and dehydration. Healthy hair starts with diet and sleep and all of that reflects on the scalp. While the solution to healthy hair lies beyond hair products, for those that has body types that are more prone to dandruff, anti-dandruff shampoo is effective in reducing irritation, flakes, dandruff, dehydration, itch, dry brittle hair over prolonged usage as well as reduce the um-tamable-ness of hair. The difference between when you're hair is happy and when it's unhappy shows all in how well it looks. Bad hair days aren't just so because you got unlucky during your sleep. Healthy hair requires close to no touch ups before I leave the door and unhealthy hair requires me to hopelessly don the hat.

As for the coconut oil, it's great for your scalp although there are a lot of oils out there that are fantastic for the scalp. I use coconut oil because coconuts are dope.
Thanks actually...Yeah, my hair is wirey and curly. Might try the oil thing too. Never have before.

TCRF is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:07 PM
  #887
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 50,519
vCash: 561
My physical appearance is average at best. Luckily, my hair is of high quality and I never have these so called "bad hair days".

The powers that be at least gave me something to work with.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:07 PM
  #888
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
Thanks actually...Yeah, my hair is wirey and curly. Might try the oil thing too. Never have before.
google for actually technique. Get someone to massage your scalp with oil for you, it's very excellent for your hair and for you feels. Get your hair cut often too.

Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:08 PM
  #889
DMPD
Mats, Zuke of NY
 
DMPD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 20,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I have no idea what that is. I'm just a LOTR nerd so this game unrustles my jimmies.
You should try LOTRO. It's pretty fun.

DMPD is online now  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:09 PM
  #890
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 19,340
vCash: 420
I have bad hair days. It's called whenever I leave my house.
The rest of the time it's amazing.

Krampus is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:11 PM
  #891
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
My physical appearance is average at best. Luckily, my hair is of high quality and I never have these so called "bad hair days".

The powers that be at least gave me something to work with.
I would give you an above average rating.
have you tried growing your hair to Pyatt length before?


Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:13 PM
  #892
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
I have bad hair days. It's called whenever I leave my house.
The rest of the time it's amazing.
I can't tell guys to figure out their hair/scalp's weak points and tend after them enough.

Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:14 PM
  #893
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 50,519
vCash: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
I would give you an above average rating.
have you tried growing your hair to Pyatt length before?
I'd say its close to that length now. I had a military high and tight not too long ago so the sides are still much shorter than the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
I have bad hair days. It's called whenever I leave my house.
The rest of the time it's amazing.
I hear ya. How I look just before I leave my house.



Annnnnnd the second my foot is outside the door.


Bob Richards is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:18 PM
  #894
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 19,340
vCash: 420
Here's my before and after when leaving my house




Krampus is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:19 PM
  #895
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,507
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
google for actually technique. Get someone to massage your scalp with oil for you, it's very excellent for your hair and for you feels. Get your hair cut often too.
Was thinking of getting it cut this week actually too.Getting kinda long now, not liking it

TCRF is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:22 PM
  #896
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,507
vCash: 476
Annnd.... This is me. At home:

When I go out:

TCRF is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:25 PM
  #897
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 500
What's going out?

Lerb is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:43 PM
  #898
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I'd say its close to that length now. I had a military high and tight not too long ago so the sides are still much shorter than the top.



I hear ya. How I look just before I leave my house.



Annnnnnd the second my foot is outside the door.

On the floor.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:43 PM
  #899
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream
 
Ave Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,483
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
What's going out?
something that should only be done if in danger

Ave Maria is offline  
Old
03-11-2013, 08:45 PM
  #900
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 50,519
vCash: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
On the floor.
What now?

Everybody walk the dinosaur.

Bob Richards is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.