HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

how much do season tix really cost?

Old
03-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Nitrous Mafia

vCash: 500
how much do season tix really cost?

for uppers what do they run?

what are the payment plans like?

etc

im curious

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Fo Shea Shea

There are different price levels upstairs so it depends on where you want to sit. Do you want full, half, quarter? Do you want to do the 2/20 plan? Do you want to include parking? There is a chart on the Preds website that breaks it down.

Last edited by Fo Shea Shea: 03-11-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Fo Shea Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 05:12 PM
MrJoshua

http://predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=77771

MrJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Upper level is four categories:

(Flex 12 Prices)

Lower Sideline Balcony: $53
Sideline Balcony: $39
Goal Zone: $31
Upper Goal Zone: $27

Half and Full season tickets are cheaper per game but of course you'll be buying more tickets therefore increasing the overall total cost.

The prices above are for this season so you can expect an increase for next year. Buy them early in the year to save money. They usually give a deadline date before the prices go up.

Payment plans are flexible. Pay it in full or put money down and make payments each month until your balance is paid.

Whenever you want more games or extra's just give your rep a call and they'll find them for you.

Marty Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 06:26 PM
mollymcdeath
I'm drunk.

Currently they are also offering the 6 Packs that start around $27 per game in some parts of the 300's and you get presale tix for playoffs before the general public but after regular sth's.

mollymcdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Byrddog

From roughly 1,000 per seat to about 2700 per seat according where the section an row. Payment plans are available like others have said. The longer the commitment the better the terms like the 2/20 buy two seasons and make 20 installments.

Byrddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 10:45 PM
sighthndlady

Wow, prices have gone up. I didn't pay nearly that much, and I'm locked in through next year on an extension of the 2/20 plan.

sighthndlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Nitrous Mafia

i'll prob just stick to specials/college nights.

wish i could bolster the team through season tickets.

maybe one day.

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 05:19 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

You almost get better deals being a non ticket holder, atleast sometimes. My flex 12 prices are $39 for upper sideline seats. My brother got 2 lower level for college night against Edmonton this past Friday for $30 a piece and he is not in college and didn't have to prove anything either. I like being a ticket holder though.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
You almost get better deals being a non ticket holder, atleast sometimes. My flex 12 prices are $39 for upper sideline seats. My brother got 2 lower level for college night against Edmonton this past Friday for $30 a piece and he is not in college and didn't have to prove anything either. I like being a ticket holder though.
This is true I was there in Section 104 row L and paid $30. All you need is a .edu email. I went to TN Tech and they let us keep our email afterwards.

As cheap as those seats are, I met some guys from Canada there Friday night and they were section 104 row EE and paid $49. I don't know how they managed that one.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 09:06 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

There's just a handful of college nights though.

Who is the corporate sponsor of college night?

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
There's just a handful of college nights though.

Who is the corporate sponsor of college night?
Taco Bell/Yum! is the sponsor. Last year it was every Thursday home game. This year it has been every Thursday/Friday home game, but they sometimes toss in other games with the special. The Chicago game that was on a Sunday was a college night.

Old
03-12-2013, 02:01 PM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by brah View Post
i'll prob just stick to specials/college nights.

wish i could bolster the team through season tickets.

maybe one day.
When you do, ask about a 2/20 deal...

Basically 2 seasons payed over 20 months w/ no interest. Upper Goal Level in and around the Cellblock is ~$45/month for a half-season package. Trick is that you have to commit early and don't know the schedule. That's why we have a group of four so that we can share tickets for games we can and can't make it to.

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
When you do, ask about a 2/20 deal...

Basically 2 seasons payed over 20 months w/ no interest. Upper Goal Level in and around the Cellblock is ~$45/month for a half-season package. Trick is that you have to commit early and don't know the schedule. That's why we have a group of four so that we can share tickets for games we can and can't make it to.
I just inquired about this. This is what I was told

Quote:
The 2/20 will be similar next year but it will be 2/24. What you will do is sign up for 2 years and pay for 24 months. The price for this year is attached and the pricing for next year will be out tomorrow. It should be similar, do you see an area you like to sit and price category?

If you have an area you like, what I can do is put you on a priority list for seats in that area? When seats come open, you will be the first person to call.

Do you have a section, area, or would like to come down next week and walk around in the arena?
I think it is kind of neat that I could schedule an appointment and walk around and look. I didn't realize that I could do that. BTW I attached the attachment he sent me for this year's prices
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pricing Chart Full Season and Half Season.pdf‎ (193.3 KB, 14 views)

Old
03-12-2013, 04:16 PM
token grinder
formerly sirryan189

also need to figure in anywhere from 176-440 bucks to park a season as well. That is the library range to the 10 dollar range.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
also need to figure in anywhere from 176-440 bucks to park a season as well. That is the library range to the 10 dollar range.
I don't have that worry as I work downtown but yeah.

Old
03-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Byrddog

I would be curious to know how many FST holders there are now. The last year we were there were 6500 individual FST's. With the increases and declining perks for full season I imagine that number has not grown.

Old
03-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

I haven't noticed any changes in my section. Same people seem to be in their usual spots, but no additions either.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Legionnaire11

Don't forget that you get a bunch of swag too, not only are you at every game to get the giveaways on game night. But STH get other merchandise and opportunites through mail or in-arena redemption.

Through the season's that I had ST, and now my sister has them, I've got enough preds gear to wear a different preds shirt/jersey every day for a year.

Legionnaire11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 08:03 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
Check with the folks at Pinnacle re: parking. Don't buy through the preds, but direct through the premier or whoever does pinnacle's parking.

we were parking there for $6 a game a couple of seasons ago.

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Byrddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire11 View Post
Don't forget that you get a bunch of swag too, not only are you at every game to get the giveaways on game night. But STH get other merchandise and opportunites through mail or in-arena redemption.

Through the season's that I had ST, and now my sister has them, I've got enough preds gear to wear a different preds shirt/jersey every day for a year.

Im too old for Swag now its more like Draggggggg

Old
03-13-2013, 03:26 AM
sparkle twin
Real Deal

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
I think it is kind of neat that I could schedule an appointment and walk around and look. I didn't realize that I could do that. BTW I attached the attachment he sent me for this year's prices
They do that in the summer, too. Sometimes they have an open house and you can walk around and check out pretty much any seat in the entire arena (except the suites). They usually have all the seats marked with a paper with the price of a half or full season ticket for that seat and if you decide that's the one you want you take the papers and go to the office or box-office and someone gets everything all set up for you. I like these nights because you can just walk around and go look at seats anywhere, like up by Pete and Terry or down on the glass or just check out different views and there are no sales people pressuring you but they're there if you need their help or just want to ask random, general questions. Even if you have tickets sometimes it's fun just to go to the open house to walk around and look at the view from other seats or just see how much other seats actually cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
I haven't noticed any changes in my section. Same people seem to be in their usual spots, but no additions either.
Eight people from my section have left. All were full season ticket holders. They all got pissed at the price increases and the lockout.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 09:50 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle twin View Post
Eight people from my section have left. All were full season ticket holders. They all got pissed at the price increases and the lockout.
I can understand being angry because of a lockout but to get upset about price increases is dumb. We are still pretty cheap compared to the league prices.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 10:56 AM
sighthndlady

We've been in the same seats since immediately after the 2004/05 lockout - sideline balcony. They were $23 a game in 2005/06 for FST, and they are now $30. I can't get too worked up about that increase. It's still the absolute best use of $30 I can think of. Several years ago when the first three rows had a big price increase, a bunch of people moved up in the section to avoid it, and there are still five or six seats right in front of us that are not STH. I'm sure they do some kind of analysis to determine the price elasticity in each category.

sighthndlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2013, 12:59 PM
SavageSteve

I park in Lot R over by LP Field and walk over the Shelby Bridge for free. Lot opens at 5PM and is a nice walk back usually to work off the adult beverages I imbibed though the game! Plus I love the views of downtown Nashville on the way back regardless of the outcome. If the weather is bad, there is a shuttle bus for $3 round trip. Otherwise, I'll save the cash, get some exercise, and enjoy the views!!

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote