HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

RH top 4 Defensemen to the Leafs

Old
03-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Coburn can play both sides of the ice. He also skates like the wind. He has a modified NTC but if the Flyers continue to struggle I wouldn't mind moving him for the right price. He is a lefty but still a hell of a pick up for a team at the deadline.

1st + Matt Finn.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 12:54 PM
SexyJoffreyLupul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
Coburn can play both sides of the ice. He also skates like the wind. He has a modified NTC but if the Flyers continue to struggle I wouldn't mind moving him for the right price. He is a lefty but still a hell of a pick up for a team at the deadline.

1st + Matt Finn.
as long as that first is top 10 protected then i would do it.

SexyJoffreyLupul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 12:55 PM
7even
Deus Ex Machina

Quote:

1st + Matt Finn.
Matt Finn's knees have exploded and 1sts are overrated. How about Komisarek + 4th? Benn was drafted in the 4th round and both of Komi's knees are fine, totally a better deal

7even is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Prongo
Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJoffreyLupul View Post
as long as that first is top 10 protected then i would do it.
I honestly wouldn't do that. It would be a first regardless of where you pick, the team is currently sitting 5th in the East and 6th overall in the NHL. I don't think we would give you the option there of protecting the pick honestly.

Old
03-12-2013, 01:00 PM
SexyJoffreyLupul

Quote:
I honestly wouldn't do that. It would be a first regardless of where you pick, the team is currently sitting 5th in the East and 6th overall in the NHL. I don't think we would give you the option there of protecting the pick honestly.
If we didn't collapse as hard as last year, i wouldn't consider it either. how about top 10 protected for 2013, if we do collapse you get our 2014 first round pick

SexyJoffreyLupul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Prongo
Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJoffreyLupul View Post
If we didn't collapse as hard as last year, i wouldn't consider it either. how about top 10 protected for 2013, if we do collapse you get our 2014 first round pick
I still think it has to be this years or no deal. I don't think this would cause the two teams from dealing either. Especially if we get closer to the deadline and you can see how your team sits with about 15 to go.

Old
03-12-2013, 01:02 PM
calcal798

Quote:

1st + Matt Finn.
Yea but Carlyle doesn't play them on both sides, he only plays LHD on the left side, and RHD on the right side lol.

If he was a RHD, I may do this trade.

calcal798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Michael Gary Scott
Toronto Maple Tron's

Quote:

1st + Matt Finn.
How about no.

Michael Gary Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Prongo
Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Gary Scott View Post
How about no.
Amazing input on your part.

EDIT: Instead of just saying "how about no" you can give a little insight why you don't like the trade? Coburn, if made available, would fetch a good return at the deadline. Top 4 defenders always fetch a big return at the deadline.