HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Beer League Frustrations Vent Thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-12-2013, 12:30 PM
  #726
Scott Hall
The Bad Guy
 
Scott Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 368
vCash: 950
My biggest gripe with Beer Leagues is the lower tiers. I've played in beginner tiers and worked up to higher tiers, but man... the skill level in the lowest tiers are unbelievable. There's always a few teams who carry ringers that are way too good to be there.

Chasing down a newbie on a breakaway doesn't make you a hero!

Scott Hall is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 12:38 PM
  #727
sanityplease
Registered User
 
sanityplease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 760
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOutlaw View Post
Playing in a B+ league, which is the second highest league at the rink I play and playing with players who have no idea about positioning and how to break out of the zone. The same players take 2minutes shifts and are standing still in center ice when the other team has the puck in our end watching. You call for them to change and they scream at you to shut up . If you cannot play simple hockey and refuse to skate; how can you expect others not to call you off for a line change in a tight competitive game? I could almost understand if this player was a great player, but in fact he was the worse player/tryout we ever brought on our roster to date. The league has levels that range from beginner, D -/+, C-, C,C+, B-,B/B+, A league, and 35 B/C leagues. There is no excuse to want to play in the competitive division and act like a total bender and be dick when you wont skate.
I could swear that I wrote this post. Most frustrating thing about beer league are the players who think they're good because they score on the odd breakaway, from the odd stretch pass while they're hanging out @ center ice the whole time the puck is in their end.

Second most frustrating thing is probably the guy who thinks it's normal to take 3min+ shifts. Third most frustrating thing are the morons who play chippy, slashing-breaking sticks, tripping when someone gets around them, cross-checking in front of the net etc. etc... while playing beer league or pick-up.

sanityplease is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 12:48 PM
  #728
TheGreatOutlaw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: FL
Country: United States
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
This guy couldn't score in our league period. He was just bad but in his mind he was a superstar. If you are so tired you cannot skate and get into position you shouldn't be on the ice.

TheGreatOutlaw is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 01:02 PM
  #729
newfr4u
Registered User
 
newfr4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
When I go to Mcdonalds, I get 3 Cheeseburgers with large fries, I also eat giant steaks. I eat like a horse, trust me.
i don't have a problem with what you eat, or how much you eat at macdonalds, but if you are like me, you can probably have some small breakfast, then eat "3 Cheeseburgers with large fries" for a big late lunch, and then not eat for the rest of the day. at the end of the day, you are still way under 2000 calories. even adding 12 oz beef steak PER DAY is only around 600 calories, and i doubt very much you can eat more than one per day if you are only 135lbs. since you are also a teen and a hockey player, you burn calories at a decent rate, and thus there is absolutely no calorie surplus in your diet, and you never gain any muscle or weight.

try actually counting the calories that you eat, and forcing to eat an extra 500 calories to your daily total. if you are not 5 lbs heavier by the time you start college, then you are probably a medical marvel and a cure to obesity. scientists should study you.

newfr4u is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 01:05 PM
  #730
newfr4u
Registered User
 
newfr4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Eating crap food isn't doing anything for you.

Try eating more whole foods, high protein but still healthy and lift weights. If you actually push yourself in the weight room you will gain weight.
it's fine. he is 18, and 3 cheeseburgers plus huge steaks have decent protein content. could it be a little better? yes. is it his biggest problem? not by a long shot.

newfr4u is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:27 PM
  #731
The Tikkanen
Pest
 
The Tikkanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Yorba Linda
Country: United States
Posts: 6,408
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Really? Why? There's no glory in men's league dude. You're not accomplishing much, if anything. You're not getting paid. In fact, you're paying to be there. When i pay money to play hockey my goal is to be as good a player as i can possibly be in all aspects of the game and have as much fun as i can while playing.

I really hope most men's league guys dont have this "i couldn't cut it in high school/college/juniors/ECHL/whatever so now i have to prove my talent to everyone" mentality
You might want to invest some money in a Speech & Debate Class at the local JC. Where did I say anything about I couldn't cut it in any of those leagues so that's why I want to win championships? So according to you, all knowing hockey player, anybody who wants to win is somebody who couldn't cut it? And we should all enjoy the game the way you enjoy it because you know the right way? That's some gigantic ego you have there. I started playing when I was 20 so there are no I couldn't cut it stories since I wasn't even playing but don't let facts get in the way of your opinion.

The Tikkanen is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:50 PM
  #732
Royal Canuck
HF's Bounty Hunter
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,718
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonny Bohonos View Post
The biggest difference between men and boys is smarts.

Men tend to be more efficient (call it lazy if you will). I wish I would have had the mindset I do now when I was younger.

We have a few of 18-19 year old that can skate like the wind playing with us plus every once in a while the younger boys play as well. They can skate like the wind but they try to do everything at full speed instead of slowing the game down (playing lazier).
I can slow the game down as well, I'm a good powerplay guy because I can setup in the zone and get it started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Eating crap food isn't doing anything for you.

Try eating more whole foods, high protein but still healthy and lift weights. If you actually push yourself in the weight room you will gain weight.
I almost never work out, ever. I just stay fit through organized sports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfr4u View Post
i don't have a problem with what you eat, or how much you eat at macdonalds, but if you are like me, you can probably have some small breakfast, then eat "3 Cheeseburgers with large fries" for a big late lunch, and then not eat for the rest of the day. at the end of the day, you are still way under 2000 calories. even adding 12 oz beef steak PER DAY is only around 600 calories, and i doubt very much you can eat more than one per day if you are only 135lbs. since you are also a teen and a hockey player, you burn calories at a decent rate, and thus there is absolutely no calorie surplus in your diet, and you never gain any muscle or weight.

try actually counting the calories that you eat, and forcing to eat an extra 500 calories to your daily total. if you are not 5 lbs heavier by the time you start college, then you are probably a medical marvel and a cure to obesity. scientists should study you.
I'll get back to you in 6 years.

__________________

Twitter |HFBoards Contact | Blog
Xbox Live Gamertag: "CxC Canuck"
"You're never a loser until you quit trying. " - Mike Ditka
Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  #733
PlayBall
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
When I go to Mcdonalds, I get 3 Cheeseburgers with large fries, I also eat giant steaks. I eat like a horse, trust me.
http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/food/n...alculator.html

So on the days you do go to McDonalds you're eating 900 calories. I was doing that amount 4 times a day when I gained my weight.

I'm just trying to share some perspective though; if you chow down and work out you'll see the weight gain you want. I doubt I can convince you anymore than I've tried. Good luck.

PlayBall is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 03:39 PM
  #734
Jarick
Moderator
Doing Nothing
 
Jarick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 23,606
vCash: 500
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think RC has ever asked for weight gaining advice?

Jarick is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 03:50 PM
  #735
PlayBall
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think RC has ever asked for weight gaining advice?
If you need Jarick, we can talk about weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Royal, are you going to college at all? Maybe join a club team? And eat more food?
Here's a quote of yours in this exact same topic. Didn't have to look hard. Last time I asked you about this via PM; Why is it that once again you're enforcing "rules" on me but setting a hypocritical standard one page back and bending them to your whim?


Last edited by PlayBall: 03-12-2013 at 04:00 PM.
PlayBall is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 05:20 PM
  #736
Mr. Canucklehead
Mod Supervisor
Kitimat Canuck
 
Mr. Canucklehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Kitimat, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,519
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
Then let's hope I don't get overwhelmed in the higher tiers.
I don't find fighting to be exclusive to any skill level. I've played in all kinds of divisions - top, bottom and in the middle. I find that by and large, most of the guys are there to have fun. But every league, or heck, every team has at least one yahoo out there taking things way, way too seriously.

Just skate around them and score.

Mr. Canucklehead is online now  
Old
03-12-2013, 05:25 PM
  #737
CoopALoop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Van, Bandwagoner
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,019
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
You might want to invest some money in a Speech & Debate Class at the local JC. Where did I say anything about I couldn't cut it in any of those leagues so that's why I want to win championships? So according to you, all knowing hockey player, anybody who wants to win is somebody who couldn't cut it? And we should all enjoy the game the way you enjoy it because you know the right way? That's some gigantic ego you have there. I started playing when I was 20 so there are no I couldn't cut it stories since I wasn't even playing but don't let facts get in the way of your opinion.
While another over-reaction to the reply on your post, I'll stick to your side.

Were all playing sports for the exercise, fun, and competition. Winning "the big prize" of beer league is the ultimate goal for the division.

You can't have any more fun than to win the div.

If you're only focused on having a good time and competing isn't something one is interested in, there are plenty of drop in's to keep you satisfied. I'll stick to the competitive hockey and what comes with it.

CoopALoop is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 07:23 PM
  #738
Wilch
Unregistered User
 
Wilch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Under your bed
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 8,145
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonny Bohonos View Post
I dont know. The biggest ****** in our league played in the ECHL.
Hah, actually, you might be right. I said low to mid tiers because that's where I play, was and never will be good enough to play with the 'never-weres'

Now that you mention it, it's the same in Shanghai. A few of the really amazing players are pretty big ****** bags. One even refuses to acknowledge some of our existence because we suck at hockey.

Wilch is online now  
Old
03-12-2013, 10:14 PM
  #739
Phil Connors*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 2,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopALoop View Post
While another over-reaction to the reply on your post, I'll stick to your side.

Were all playing sports for the exercise, fun, and competition. Winning "the big prize" of beer league is the ultimate goal for the division.

You can't have any more fun than to win the div.

If you're only focused on having a good time and competing isn't something one is interested in, there are plenty of drop in's to keep you satisfied. I'll stick to the competitive hockey and what comes with it.
Not that I care how hard others try, but beer league is not considered competitive hockey.

Phil Connors* is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
  #740
Trl3789
Registered User
 
Trl3789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 783
vCash: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaallMunson18 View Post
Not that I care how hard others try, but beer league is not considered competitive hockey.
It all depends on how you define competitive. It may not be in the same sense college or high school etc is, but its organized and there's a prize for winning. It's a grey area to me. It's more competitive than drop in. Obviously there are people on both sides who either take it too far or don't care enough to the detriment of he team. Just depends what you want to get out of it and how competitive an individual you are.

Trl3789 is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:24 AM
  #741
CoopALoop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Van, Bandwagoner
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,019
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaallMunson18 View Post
Not that I care how hard others try, but beer league is not considered competitive hockey.
Fair enough. It's no upper echelon of the sport, but it can get pretty competitive as you get up there in the Divs.

Or pretty much what Trl wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trl3789 View Post
It all depends on how you define competitive. It may not be in the same sense college or high school etc is, but its organized and there's a prize for winning. It's a grey area to me. It's more competitive than drop in. Obviously there are people on both sides who either take it too far or don't care enough to the detriment of he team. Just depends what you want to get out of it and how competitive an individual you are.
I mean, I go into every game with the notion that I want to win and I'll attempt to compete harder than any other player to make that happen.

But i'm a goalie, I'm either the Hero or the Goat.

CoopALoop is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 10:55 AM
  #742
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor
 
triggrman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 17,183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanityplease View Post
I could swear that I wrote this post. Most frustrating thing about beer league are the players who think they're good because they score on the odd breakaway, from the odd stretch pass while they're hanging out @ center ice the whole time the puck is in their end.

Second most frustrating thing is probably the guy who thinks it's normal to take 3min+ shifts. Third most frustrating thing are the morons who play chippy, slashing-breaking sticks, tripping when someone gets around them, cross-checking in front of the net etc. etc... while playing beer league or pick-up.
100%.

And you can't get away from them either, they're everywhere, every league.

triggrman is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:04 AM
  #743
Nbr-17
Registered User
 
Nbr-17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Stouffville, ON
Country: Germany
Posts: 516
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanityplease View Post
Second most frustrating thing is probably the guy who thinks it's normal to take 3min+ shifts. Third most frustrating thing are the morons who play chippy, slashing-breaking sticks, tripping when someone gets around them, cross-checking in front of the net etc. etc... while playing beer league or pick-up.
On that subject.
13 Signs Its Time For a Shift Change

1. If on the fourth face-off of your shift you think you recognize your own center forward from the first face-off: Change
2. Have you skated the length of the ice twice? Change
3. "But I'm not tired" Then you didn't skate hard enough, so Change so that someone who is going to hustle gets a chance to play.
4. Have you been hemmed in your end from the opposing team applying ridiculous pressure? Change
5. "But I didn't touch the puck" Doesn't mean you deserve more ice time, so they can apply more pressure, so you can NOT touch the puck even more, so Change.
6. After 30 seconds of offensive pressure in their zone, they get the puck out and force a face-off in our end. Change.
7. "But it was only 30 seconds!" Yah, but THEY changed. They now have fresh legs in our end against a soon-to-be-bagged line that won't be able to clear the puck because after 20 more seconds they're winded and wished they could get off the ice: So change.
8. After 45 seconds of play in our own zone the puck finally gets cleared: Change
9. "But I thought I could get the puck and have a chance on goal." No, you are too damn tired from playing positional and aggressive defense to skate faster than them. They will get the puck, control it, move it into our zone and you will be trapped again for another minute, lungs and legs burning and completely useless, simply hoping they don't score: So Change
10. 45 Seconds has elapsed. Change
11. "But I'm not tired." Good! Before you get tired, and before you make mistakes because you are tired: Change.
12. The bench is hollering stuff like. "Lets get some fresh legs out there" or "If you're tired get off" or "Change-Up" or "Get the hell off the ice!" Change
13. "I didn't know they were talking to me." They are ALWAYS talking to you, so change.


Nbr-17 is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:42 AM
  #744
rinkrat22
Registered User
 
rinkrat22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 575
vCash: 500
well that's pretty accurate

rinkrat22 is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:52 AM
  #745
Frankie Spankie
Registered User
 
Frankie Spankie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dorchester, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 10,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbr-17 View Post
On that subject.
13 Signs Its Time For a Shift Change

1. If on the fourth face-off of your shift you think you recognize your own center forward from the first face-off: Change
2. Have you skated the length of the ice twice? Change
3. "But I'm not tired" Then you didn't skate hard enough, so Change so that someone who is going to hustle gets a chance to play.
4. Have you been hemmed in your end from the opposing team applying ridiculous pressure? Change
5. "But I didn't touch the puck" Doesn't mean you deserve more ice time, so they can apply more pressure, so you can NOT touch the puck even more, so Change.
6. After 30 seconds of offensive pressure in their zone, they get the puck out and force a face-off in our end. Change.
7. "But it was only 30 seconds!" Yah, but THEY changed. They now have fresh legs in our end against a soon-to-be-bagged line that won't be able to clear the puck because after 20 more seconds they're winded and wished they could get off the ice: So change.
8. After 45 seconds of play in our own zone the puck finally gets cleared: Change
9. "But I thought I could get the puck and have a chance on goal." No, you are too damn tired from playing positional and aggressive defense to skate faster than them. They will get the puck, control it, move it into our zone and you will be trapped again for another minute, lungs and legs burning and completely useless, simply hoping they don't score: So Change
10. 45 Seconds has elapsed. Change
11. "But I'm not tired." Good! Before you get tired, and before you make mistakes because you are tired: Change.
12. The bench is hollering stuff like. "Lets get some fresh legs out there" or "If you're tired get off" or "Change-Up" or "Get the hell off the ice!" Change
13. "I didn't know they were talking to me." They are ALWAYS talking to you, so change.

I always play by the rule "when in doubt, change up." What's the rule when the person has been out there for 5 minutes though and even have the nerve to wave you off when you're yelling at them from the bench?

There's one guy on one of my teams that will do that every game, several times. He is literally the slowest skater in the league and there are some people that haven't been skating for more than a few months. He is hardly ever behind the center ice line. When he is, he'll tea up for a slapshot from his own blue line. He hardly ever passes. He can't take wrist shots or one timers. I can go on. By the way, none of that is sarcasm to try to prove a point, all of those things are 100% accurate.

Frankie Spankie is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:56 PM
  #746
Mr. Canucklehead
Mod Supervisor
Kitimat Canuck
 
Mr. Canucklehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Kitimat, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,519
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Spankie View Post
I always play by the rule "when in doubt, change up." What's the rule when the person has been out there for 5 minutes though and even have the nerve to wave you off when you're yelling at them from the bench?

There's one guy on one of my teams that will do that every game, several times. He is literally the slowest skater in the league and there are some people that haven't been skating for more than a few months. He is hardly ever behind the center ice line. When he is, he'll tea up for a slapshot from his own blue line. He hardly ever passes. He can't take wrist shots or one timers. I can go on. By the way, none of that is sarcasm to try to prove a point, all of those things are 100% accurate.
If it's something that the rest of the team is aware of as well, having a group chat with him would be where to start, IMO. Having a few people do it lets him know it's not just one individual who's got it out for him, but a team concern.

If he tells you guys to go fly a kite or if he just keeps doing it, remove him from the team.

Mr. Canucklehead is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 01:59 PM
  #747
RandV
It's a wolf v2.0
 
RandV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,370
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trl3789 View Post
It all depends on how you define competitive. It may not be in the same sense college or high school etc is, but its organized and there's a prize for winning. It's a grey area to me. It's more competitive than drop in. Obviously there are people on both sides who either take it too far or don't care enough to the detriment of he team. Just depends what you want to get out of it and how competitive an individual you are.
More importantly, if you win you get to keep playing for a few more games at the end of the year. That's enough motivation for me

RandV is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 02:05 PM
  #748
RandV
It's a wolf v2.0
 
RandV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,370
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbr-17 View Post
On that subject.
13 Signs Its Time For a Shift Change

1. If on the fourth face-off of your shift you think you recognize your own center forward from the first face-off: Change
2. Have you skated the length of the ice twice? Change
3. "But I'm not tired" Then you didn't skate hard enough, so Change so that someone who is going to hustle gets a chance to play.
4. Have you been hemmed in your end from the opposing team applying ridiculous pressure? Change
5. "But I didn't touch the puck" Doesn't mean you deserve more ice time, so they can apply more pressure, so you can NOT touch the puck even more, so Change.
6. After 30 seconds of offensive pressure in their zone, they get the puck out and force a face-off in our end. Change.
7. "But it was only 30 seconds!" Yah, but THEY changed. They now have fresh legs in our end against a soon-to-be-bagged line that won't be able to clear the puck because after 20 more seconds they're winded and wished they could get off the ice: So change.
8. After 45 seconds of play in our own zone the puck finally gets cleared: Change
9. "But I thought I could get the puck and have a chance on goal." No, you are too damn tired from playing positional and aggressive defense to skate faster than them. They will get the puck, control it, move it into our zone and you will be trapped again for another minute, lungs and legs burning and completely useless, simply hoping they don't score: So Change
10. 45 Seconds has elapsed. Change
11. "But I'm not tired." Good! Before you get tired, and before you make mistakes because you are tired: Change.
12. The bench is hollering stuff like. "Lets get some fresh legs out there" or "If you're tired get off" or "Change-Up" or "Get the hell off the ice!" Change
13. "I didn't know they were talking to me." They are ALWAYS talking to you, so change.

I know 45 seconds seems to be the standard for competitive organized hockey but in my experience with beer league it's too short. 60 seconds is more ideal, with allowance up to 90 seconds.

I'm very thankful that I only ever had a problem with the 3 minute shift trap on a few occasions in my first year playing. That's the worst kind of hockey.

RandV is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 02:17 PM
  #749
Frankie Spankie
Registered User
 
Frankie Spankie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dorchester, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 10,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Canucklehead View Post
If it's something that the rest of the team is aware of as well, having a group chat with him would be where to start, IMO. Having a few people do it lets him know it's not just one individual who's got it out for him, but a team concern.

If he tells you guys to go fly a kite or if he just keeps doing it, remove him from the team.
Heh, everybody talks to to him, we've tried talking civilly with him, we've tried yelling at him. Nothing seems to get through his head. Although to be honest, I'm not sure how much is up there. Nobody in the league wants him on their team and he almost gives you a head ache when you talk to him considering the fact that everything you say goes in one ear and out the other. The guy who runs the league kind of just gave up on him. He even spoke to him about it and flat out told him nobody wants to play with him because of it but he just keeps showing up.

Frankie Spankie is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 02:52 PM
  #750
Mr Fahrenheit
Valar Morghulis
 
Mr Fahrenheit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,196
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Spankie View Post
Heh, everybody talks to to him, we've tried talking civilly with him, we've tried yelling at him. Nothing seems to get through his head. Although to be honest, I'm not sure how much is up there. Nobody in the league wants him on their team and he almost gives you a head ache when you talk to him considering the fact that everything you say goes in one ear and out the other. The guy who runs the league kind of just gave up on him. He even spoke to him about it and flat out told him nobody wants to play with him because of it but he just keeps showing up.
Have your whole team never pass to him, ever

Mr Fahrenheit is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.