HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

Bubba & RockLobster's Thread Of Awesomeness: All Your Threads Are Belong to Mods

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-13-2013, 08:06 AM
  #1
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
#AvsNewAge
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 12,424
vCash: 50
Bubba & RockLobster's Thread Of Awesomeness: All Your Threads Are Belong to Mods

Because I can.

__________________
"Pay The Man!"

Last edited by SoundwaveIsCharisma: 03-13-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Bubba Thudd is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 08:15 AM
  #2
Ceremony
Just don't forget
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 71,312
vCash: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Correction. It goes by number of quality posts. All you spams posts count for nothing.
Please, my posts are all quality and always enhance the value of the conversation which they are part of.

__________________
ďItís embarrassing. Iím embarrassed to be here right now. Itís not even funny. And itís just embarrassing, the way we, you know, the energy we have in the room and the way we approach practices and the way we approach this game. Itís not how youíre going to win any games in this league." - Jean-Sebastien Giguere, April 8 2013
Ceremony is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 08:16 AM
  #3
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
#AvsNewAge
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 12,424
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
Please, my posts are all quality and always enhance the value of the conversation which they are part of.
I've spent too much time in the Lounge to believe that.

*wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

Bubba Thudd is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 08:46 AM
  #4
Ceremony
Just don't forget
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 71,312
vCash: 499
If you've spent time in the Lounge then you'd know exactly what I was referring to.

Ceremony is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:12 AM
  #5
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,218
vCash: 50
@D2M, scrubs is a pretty show, but stopped after the first 10-15 episodes. It's kind of boring.

S E P H is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:19 AM
  #6
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,946
vCash: 50
Can you please name the thread: MODS NOT WELCOME!

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:19 AM
  #7
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
@D2M, scrubs is a pretty show, but stopped after the first 10-15 episodes. It's kind of boring.
Scrubs is an AWESOME show, you should invest the time to watch all the way to the end...and just to clarify, the show REALLY ended after Season 8 (don't watch the Sesason 9 crap)

__________________


Thought I'd been in love before, but in my heart I wanted more. Seems like all I really was doing was waiting for you - John Lennon/The Beatles
RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:19 AM
  #8
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Can you please name the thread: MODS NOT WELCOME!
changed!

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:20 AM
  #9
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,946
vCash: 50
Or: It's a Mod Mod Mod Mod World.

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:26 AM
  #10
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,946
vCash: 50
This will be my last post in the thread until the title is changed and I am given a sincere apology!

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:27 AM
  #11
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
This will be my last post in the thread until the title is changed and I am given a sincere apology!
Changed the thread title.

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:28 AM
  #12
henchman24
#ImagineAvs
 
henchman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,498
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
Scrubs is an good but not great show, you should invest the time to watch all the way to the end...and just to clarify, the show REALLY ended after Season 8 (don't watch the Sesason 9 crap)
Fixed

henchman24 is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:31 AM
  #13
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman24 View Post
Fixed
I never said that it was "great", but it is an awesome show that NBC unfortunately jerked around too much with their various Time Slot moves. But the fans of the show followed it to whatever slot it was moved to.

Don't be fixin' none of MAH posts!


RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:33 AM
  #14
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Shermanator,

I SINCERELY APOLGIZE for the tread title, PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

by saying "sincerely apologize" I'm really not apologizing, just fyi

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:42 AM
  #15
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
So many Title Changes, so little time...

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:46 AM
  #16
henchman24
#ImagineAvs
 
henchman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,498
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
I never said that it was "great", but it is an awesome show that NBC unfortunately jerked around too much with their various Time Slot moves. But the fans of the show followed it to whatever slot it was moved to.

Don't be fixin' none of MAH posts!

They seemed to want to 'Arrested Development' the show with all those damn moves.. yet The Office can languish for 3 years past its useful life.

I b fixin you b hatin

henchman24 is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 11:59 AM
  #17
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman24 View Post
They seemed to want to 'Arrested Development' the show with all those damn moves.. yet The Office can languish for 3 years past its useful life.

I b fixin you b hatin
The Office, season 8 aside, has continued to be a quality show for NBC. I am glad that they're ending it after this season though, it gave the Writer's a chance to wrap things up, and Season 9 has been one of the funnier seasons in recent memory

U B Fixin, I B Infractin' (just kidding)

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:05 PM
  #18
henchman24
#ImagineAvs
 
henchman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,498
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
The Office, season 8 aside, has continued to be a quality show for NBC. I am glad that they're ending it after this season though, it gave the Writer's a chance to wrap things up, and Season 9 has been one of the funnier seasons in recent memory

U B Fixin, I B Infractin' (just kidding)
I honestly haven't watched season 9, I gave up after 7. 2-5 was just pure TV gold. It probably isn't so much that 6 and 7 were bad, but just in comparison to previous seasons they were an extreme disappointment. My opinion of TV should probably be taken with a grain of salt though...

My favorite shows of all time go in order The Wire, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galatica, and Arrested Development.

henchman24 is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
  #19
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman24 View Post
I honestly haven't watched season 9, I gave up after 7. 2-5 was just pure TV gold. It probably isn't so much that 6 and 7 were bad, but just in comparison to previous seasons they were an extreme disappointment. My opinion of TV should probably be taken with a grain of salt though...

My favorite shows of all time go in order The Wire, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galatica, and Arrested Development.
Watch Season 8, the last season with all of the regular cast members. It was originally inteded to be the Final Season, but ABC picked it up for a 9th season. But I think you'll enjoy it.

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:12 PM
  #20
henchman24
#ImagineAvs
 
henchman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,498
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
Watch Season 8, the last season with all of the regular cast members. It was originally inteded to be the Final Season, but ABC picked it up for a 9th season. But I think you'll enjoy it.
I'm lost are we still talking about The Office or back to Scrubs?

I never watched season 9 of Scrubs.

henchman24 is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:15 PM
  #21
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman24 View Post
I'm lost are we still talking about The Office or back to Scrubs?

I never watched season 9 of Scrubs.
Scrubs. I stand by my comments on The Office. I love the show, but Season 8 (of The Office) was terrible, Season 9 (of The Office) is the last season and is going out with one of their better seasons in recent memory

Season 8 of Scrubs should have been the last season. NBC wasn't going to pick it back up, but the show was Produced by ABC, so ABC picked it up and had a 9th season, but Zach Braff and Donald Faison were only in something like 6 of those episodes, it wasn't good at all.

Watch Season 8 of Scrubs, I think you'll enjoy it.

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:16 PM
  #22
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
#AvsNewAge
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 12,424
vCash: 50
Wow, you guys have had a bit of fun with my thread title...

You will tremble in shock and awe when I bring my wrathful retribution down upon you.

Don't bother trying to expect it, because it is when you least expect it that you should expect it.


kids these days

Bubba Thudd is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:18 PM
  #23
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Wow, you guys have had a bit of fun with my thread title...

You will tremble in shock and awe when I bring my wrathful retribution down upon you.

Don't bother trying to expect it, because it is when you least expect it that you should expect it.


kids these days
Even me?

It's OUR Thread of Awesomeness!

RockLobster is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:20 PM
  #24
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
#AvsNewAge
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 12,424
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
Even me?

It's OUR Thread of Awesomeness!
Even you?

Soundwave has an edit noted in my first post, and you have been changing the title more often than Sam changes her mind.

Bubba Thudd is online now  
Old
03-13-2013, 12:24 PM
  #25
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,750
vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Even you?

Soundwave has an edit noted in my first post, and you have been changing the title more often than Sam changes her mind.


But to be clear, I'm going to escap your "wrath" right? What can I say, it's been a very boring day at work thus far

RockLobster is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.