HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

To Blame for loss, 5 straight W?

Closed Thread

Old
12-21-2003, 06:17 PM
Medicine Twin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
Andreas Dackell-> Andreas "I manage to miss an open net" Dackell says enough!
How about Andreas "I manage to come up with a scoring chance while noone else is doing anything offensively" Dackell? The greatest players in the league miss chances all the time... get over it.

Old
12-21-2003, 06:22 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
Rivet had a pretty solid game IMO. Picked up an assist and didnt have any brain cramps in his own end. He also lay a pretty big hit (hip check I believe) on someone coming down the wing (sorry, cant remember the player).

Bouillon on the other hand... sigh. Hes on a 2 way contract for a reason, send him down and try somebody else. If he gets claimed, even better, we wont see him in a Habs uniform again (or maybe we will... )
Actually, Bouillon is on a 1 way contract.

Old
12-21-2003, 06:28 PM
Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand
So is Dykhuis, who makes more than the Cube.

Old
12-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
So is Dykhuis, who makes more than the Cube.
that tells you just how bad Dykhuis is doesn't it.

Old
12-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Thomas

Send a message via MSN to Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand
From what I remember hes on a two way contract this season and a one way next season. Can anyone confirm this? But it still wouldnt stop us from sending him down.

Old
12-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Démon Blond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
From what I remember hes on a two way contract this season and a one way next season. Can anyone confirm this? But it still wouldnt stop us from sending him down.
Totaly right Thomas, it's exactly Bouillon's contract. I would sit him a few games before sending him to Hamilton though, he's a good 7th defenseman, but it's crazy to see more than that in him.

Old
12-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Habsolution

Bouillon signed a two years deal this summer.

The first year (03-04) is 2 way.

The second year (04-05) is 1 way.

Old
12-21-2003, 08:27 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
I blame the following players for the lose tonight:

what a kind of cheap fans you are .The team played very well , they 've lost only 3 of their 10 last games ;just one on those 3 they 've played very bad , and the two others are againts philadelphia (3 losts since the start of the season , at that time )and Toronto .They lost the two in the last minutes of the playand didn't deserved to...

and you don't have anything to say except '' i blame the following players for the lose...""common guys ! be more positive ! this team is not a stanley cup team contender , realyse that , but they are playing harder and better than what we have seen since many years.

Also , Bouillon has to adjust his game to the nhl level and it is normal that he makes mistakes ; he was playing in the ahl before , don't forget that .So , if you think that Komisarek will be better with his small pro career , you are completly out of reality...

be more positive !

Old
12-21-2003, 08:37 PM
Thomas

Send a message via MSN to Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
Also , Bouillon has to adjust his game to the nhl level and it is normal that he makes mistakes ; he was playing in the ahl before , don't forget that .So , if you think that Komisarek will be better with his small pro career , you are completly out of reality...
It was Bouillon's 182nd NHL game... I think hes had enough time to get used to the NHL. I dont see why your comparing a 21 year old blue chip prospect with a 28 year old journeyman. The only "talent" Bouillon has displayed is his hits and his fighting, and Komisarek can easily fill that in.

There were lots of positives from Saturday's game, but one can only take so many games of Bouillon. Rookies will get benched and sent to the pressbox for mistakes like that, but Bouillon will probably continue logging his 20 minutes a game.

Old
12-22-2003, 08:28 AM
Uber Coca

Pretty weak thread if you ask me.
We are an average team, don't think we are going to win the stanley cup this year, we will lose and win some, what are you thinking?
I don't understand this attitude, **** you need to get over it, Bouillon is a 7th d-man and he's doing a decent job IMO. He takes the place of Hainsey and I'm sure that's what is so sad about it.
Rivet played pretty good and Theodore did his job, we need to stop pointing players like this, remember what happened to Brisebois?
The team lost, it was a great game to watch, we will have our revenge that's all.
The Leafs are a better team right now and we are still on a rebuilding mode, we should stop crying and be realistic for a second.
The season will be long if we cry at every single lost...

Old
12-22-2003, 02:49 PM
doc lafleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Hainsey
Pretty weak thread if you ask me.
We are an average team, don't think we are going to win the stanley cup this year, we will lose and win some, what are you thinking?
I don't understand this attitude, **** you need to get over it, Bouillon is a 7th d-man and he's doing a decent job IMO. He takes the place of Hainsey and I'm sure that's what is so sad about it.
Rivet played pretty good and Theodore did his job, we need to stop pointing players like this, remember what happened to Brisebois?
The team lost, it was a great game to watch, we will have our revenge that's all.
The Leafs are a better team right now and we are still on a rebuilding mode, we should stop crying and be realistic for a second.
The season will be long if we cry at every single lost...
I agree 100%

Closed Thread