HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

D.J Zombo Takes Your Requests (A Project NU2 Initiative)

Old
02-17-2013, 12:59 AM
Plebeian
Play Your Game

vCash: 500
This wouldn't be a bad goal song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwFUVJYA9_I

and if we really wanted our own chelsea dagger this would be perfect (start at :39):

But with the arena's desire to be a family and corporate arena it is unlikely we will see a head banging opener and will likely get something more like 'explosions in the sky' (not saying that's a bad thing)

My votes would be:

Plebeian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2013, 02:22 AM
carrotshirt

This will get people amped up for the game:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGYnL5JLx68

carrotshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2013, 02:40 AM
Crows*

Crows* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2013, 10:14 AM
luongo321

vCash: 50
For this project nu2 thing on canucks.com, who narrowed down the choices from 2000+ to 6 songs? It's quite clear that there are enough choices out there, it's the few people that are narrowing down the choices that is the problem because those 6 songs are pretty horrendous.

luongo321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 04:36 PM
JannikAtTheDisco
No panic it's Jannik

I dunno if they changed it from the first time they used it but they should really just start the Japandroids song at the beginning instead of letting a 6 year old edit it, sounds terrible when it's all chopped up.

As for goal songs....obviously we're not scoring but I found a youtube link of JUST the whistling from the Fifa 12 song that I know would be our Chelsea Dagger...would give anything for DJ Dave to at least ****ing respond to me, even the Vancouver Canucks facebook page responded yet DJ Dave is just too popular...Terrible DJ..AND can't even respond to fans.

Just imagine it...Henrik, to Daniel, drop pass Burrows shoots HE SCORES!!!! *horn* and THIS:

JannikAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 06:00 PM
SnapIt

The Tragically Hip - Little bones is a great track for the intro song.

First, I like that it starts off quiet/not too overpowering, like the "Where the Streets have no name" song by U2. That way, you can really hear the fans get energized when they know the players are coming out of the gate soon. Also, The Tragically Hip is probably even more popularized amongst Canucks fans since their song was used in one of the CBC montage intros during the 2011 SCF (track: Blow at high dough). Finally, the pace it keeps up as the players hit the ice is very fitting in my opinion.

If I were to select another song, I'd say Muse has some good tracks to select from.

Great thread Zombotron, and thanks for putting the clips together

SnapIt is offline   Reply With Quote