HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Season Ticket Renewal Campaign Announced

Old
03-12-2013, 10:22 AM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

vCash: 500
And on stubhub you can get tickets for $12 in the lower bowl and in the club level from $20 yet the Panthers continue to crap all over their season ticket holders that pay way more than that a ticket. God the business side of this organization sucks. Yormark and the ticket reps act like you are seeing a heat quality product and you are lucky they even bother to take your money.

PBPantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 11:07 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2737 View Post
They said they can't guarantee my same seats if I don't renew now...not true?
I find that hard to believe. Unless you are in 119, 118, i dont think people are on a waiting list for your seats.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 11:39 AM
k2737

When I went to pick up my jersey this year I asked them how many SSO they had and they tried to tell me 15K.

I told them looking at the binders infront of them it only looked like 2-2.5k pieces of paper so maybe 4-5k total seats and they said no way 15k.

They are so uneducated it's sad.

k2737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 11:51 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2737 View Post
When I went to pick up my jersey this year I asked them how many SSO they had and they tried to tell me 15K.

I told them looking at the binders infront of them it only looked like 2-2.5k pieces of paper so maybe 4-5k total seats and they said no way 15k.

They are so uneducated it's sad.
With bonus tickets, the 8 or 9 thousand might appear like close to 15k.

Bonus tickets not being reoffered.

Old
03-12-2013, 12:03 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
With bonus tickets, the 8 or 9 thousand might appear like close to 15k.

Bonus tickets not being reoffered.
The question is how many people that bought after playoffs are going to renew after this gong show of a season, and how many people like me are there that are just sick of the treatment you get as a fan and just say **** you Yormark I'm done. I like going to panthers games but I can find better ways to spend that money than with this circus of an organization. It's like they think we don't really care about hockey and we are there for the stupid in arena stuff.

Old
03-12-2013, 12:16 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
The question is how many people that bought after playoffs are going to renew after this gong show of a season, and how many people like me are there that are just sick of the treatment you get as a fan and just say **** you Yormark I'm done. I like going to panthers games but I can find better ways to spend that money than with this circus of an organization. It's like they think we don't really care about hockey and we are there for the stupid in arena stuff.
Id like to remain, but the offer has to be right. I live 5 mins away, and hockey is in my blood. But they have to start respecting those that put up with the crap.

Old
03-12-2013, 12:20 PM
snipes007

They are even trying to force those with account balances (due to lockout missed games) to renew or "lose the money". I don't even know how they could do that but when my rep said it, he said it was "organization policy" for those who opted in or were opted in to option one of the "protection package". Balance to be used for renewals only, no refunds.

snipes007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 12:24 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipes007 View Post
They are even trying to force those with account balances (due to lockout missed games) to renew or "lose the money". I don't even know how they could do that but when my rep said it, he said it was "organization policy" for those who opted in or were opted in to option one of the "protection package". Balance to be used for renewals only, no refunds.
I did option 1.

That doesnt mean you have to renew early, and If they changed your price at all, they breached the terms of their contract. Think of it what if they doubled your price, would it be reasonable youd lose that $?

Old
03-12-2013, 12:39 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
Id like to remain, but the offer has to be right. I live 5 mins away, and hockey is in my blood. But they have to start respecting those that put up with the crap.
I drive 42 miles one way down the turnpike so I have gas and tolls on top of the ticket price. Not to mention time. I'll still come to games but not as a season seat holder. Can't wait to see the specials they offer this summer thou always made me happy to see the deals they gave people after I renewed.

I did option 3 no way I was giving them my money for another year after the lockout. Especially not after that letter they sent out. I work in sales and the way this sales force behaves drives me nuts. Thank god my company doesn't treat it's customers like this.

Last edited by PBPantherfan: 03-12-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old
03-12-2013, 12:41 PM
snipes007

I know it doesn't make sense, but it felt like they were trying to pick a fight. I plan on renewing as well, but for the right price. However, feeling strong-armed by this tactic, I can't say I haven't thought about walking away.

snipes007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 12:48 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipes007 View Post
I know it doesn't make sense, but it felt like they were trying to pick a fight. I plan on renewing as well, but for the right price. However, feeling strong-armed by this tactic, I can't say I haven't thought about walking away.
Remember you were the loyal fan by choosing option 1. They should be more accomodationg, not less. Dont let tommorows date play a factor. It might have had playoffs been a factor, but they lost that leverage.

Old
03-12-2013, 01:03 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
Remember you were the loyal fan by choosing option 1. They should be more accomodationg, not less. Dont let tommorows date play a factor. It might have had playoffs been a factor, but they lost that leverage.
I thought part of option 1 was your ticket price wouldn't go up? Or was that only if whole season was cancelled.

Old
03-12-2013, 01:06 PM
PSLguy

Quote:
I did option 1.

That doesnt mean you have to renew early, and If they changed your price at all, they breached the terms of their contract. Think of it what if they doubled your price, would it be reasonable youd lose that $?
I don't have the paperwork that explained the options anymore so I cannot confirm what Yormark told me so...

I was told that the "fine print" on the paperwork advised that premium seating prices may be raised. Or something to that effect.

PSLguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 01:11 PM
PSLguy

Quote:
I drive 42 miles one way down the turnpike so I have gas and tolls on top of the ticket price.
Only 42 miles! I wish - we travel from Port St Lucie - 100 miles each way. Gas is the big issue, at 3.76, or more, a gallon.

That said, we love the game and renewed for a half season next year, but with a price increase it hurts!

PSLguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 09:29 AM
k2737

So in the Fan Forum Yormark said there would be an announcement of additional benefits within 48 hours...my ticket rep just sent me an e-mail saying it would be a 20th anniversary pin and possibly tickets to bonus games (whatever that means).

Old
03-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Just received the email for those that havent seen it yet (confirming what k2737 stated above)
Quote:
Dear Fans,

I hope you are having a good week and you had a chance to read the letter I recently sent out regarding feedback from our Panthers pregame fan forums.

As I said in that letter, the comments and feedback I have received from our fans has been tremendous and we have already begun making enhancements and changes to some of the recommendations our fans have suggested.

In that vein, fans have suggested that we create different benefits in exchange for the concert series. We have decided in addition to the season seat owner concert series we will include new Panthers-centric renewal benefits as added value to our most loyal and passionate fans. Those benefits are as follows:

- Panthers Bonus Tickets: Full season seat owners will receive four bonus tickets per seat in their account, half season seat owners will receive two bonus tickets per seat and mini season seat owners will receive one bonus ticket per seat. Bonus tickets are available for non-blackout games only during the 2013-14 season on the same level of the season tickets, based on availability.

- Panthers 20th Season Commemorative Pin: All season seat owners will receive a Panthers 20th Season Commemorative pin and a special pin will also be created for original ’93 season seat owners, 10 year and 5 year season seat owners.

- Panthers Season Ticket Card: All season seat accounts that choose the digital ticket option will receive a Season Ticket Card uploaded with the games in their ticket plan. Each fan will receive one Season Ticket Card per seat. Similar to paper tickets, the Season Ticket Card can be scanned at any of our entrance gates, and will grant you access to the BB&T Center.

Due to the length of time it take to verify account details and with the addition of the new added renewal benefits, we have extended the renewal deadline to Friday, March 22. You can contact your representative today to discuss your renewal at 954-835-7285 or renew online today at www.FloridaPanthers.com/AccountManager or fax your invoice to 954-835-7200. Please renew by March 22 to ensure you receive all of these incredible benefits.

Thank you once again for your loyalty and support and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Best regard,

Michael R. Yormark
President
Florida Panthers Hockey Club

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 05:22 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Give him credit, hes listening.

He may be listening as renewals my be horrific, or he may be listening because thats his job.

And this may fall short of our expectations.

Nevertheless, he is listening.

Old
03-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Beezeral

I am a Heat season ticket holder and they treat me 1000x better than you guys are getting treated. While I don't get a jersey or bonus tickets, they are sending care packages with shirts exclusively for season ticket holders, I got a very nice mini-championship trophy that my dad displays on his cabinet behind his desk, every time I call my season ticket rep for anything he invites me to a meet and greet with a player after an upcoming game.

While my ticket price has increased every year, I get a great deal on playoff tickets.

Beezeral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 07:34 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezeral View Post
I am a Heat season ticket holder and they treat me 1000x better than you guys are getting treated. While I don't get a jersey or bonus tickets, they are sending care packages with shirts exclusively for season ticket holders, I got a very nice mini-championship trophy that my dad displays on his cabinet behind his desk, every time I call my season ticket rep for anything he invites me to a meet and greet with a player after an upcoming game.

While my ticket price has increased every year, I get a great deal on playoff tickets.
I've heard that.

What was it like when they sucked?.

Old
03-13-2013, 07:38 PM
Beezeral

Quote:
I've heard that.

What was it like when they sucked?.

I wasn't the primary name on the account until 3 years ago so I never really knew how we were being treated. I will say that it's pathetic how u guys are treated. They should be kissing your feet at all times for paying a premium price for 41 home games each year.

Beezeral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 08:20 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezeral View Post
I wasn't the primary name on the account until 3 years ago so I never really knew how we were being treated. I will say that it's pathetic how u guys are treated. They should be kissing your feet at all times for paying a premium price for 41 home games each year.
You forget they usually hit us with 3 pre-season games too. I wonder if they extended the deadline for renewal because of lack of sales?

Old
03-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Slick Cat

it is disappointing and also comforting to read that I am not the only one completely fed up with this organization. Between the club red disaster, the new parking rules, the insulting option during the lockout and now they way they are handling the renewal process -- I have just about had it. And this is an original season ticket holder, every year since the start. Yormark in particular but this team in general do everything imaginable to alienate the fan base. No one needs to worry about getting their accounts cancelled or seats moved, they have no leverage, but even if they did, you have tons of prime seats available at your choice. With all the people moved due to club red and everyone with bonus tickets anywhere, you can still currently get prime seats for any game in any section so these seats are also available as season tickets.

On top of all of this, we are witnessing a complete tank again on the ice. As much as everyone loves to preach about tallon's blueprint, how can you really defend this? injuries or no injuries, and everybody has them, we are terrible. In two of tallon's three seasons, we have been absolutely horrible, basically mailing it in midway through the season and I'm sure the salary dump for guys not already injured is right around the corner. Yes, last year was great after more than a decade of failure, but the reality is that we barely held on at the end of the season to get in and got knocked out in the first round. As promising as some of our young players look, we have regressed in every way this year as the worst team in the league and it isn't close. As much as I like tallon and dineen it is hard to defend what I am watching.

Back to topic, they should be begging us to renew, giving us the extra full set of bonus tickets, food vouchers, and much better perks than tickets to third rate concerts we don't even know yet. With the realignment next season, almost every game will be a home game for the opposing team.

I've vented enough for tonight.

Slick Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 11:03 PM
k2737

Also for clarification, this isn't really "early" renewal. It is renewal. If you don't renew by the new date (22nd I think) and someone else wants them they can have them.

Old
04-14-2013, 07:36 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Now they have resorted to having Versteeg try to sell tickets

Who is going to call and ask him about his floating?

Last edited by PBPantherfan: 04-14-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old
04-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Panthersfan1989

Quote:
Now they have resorted to having Versteeg try to sell tickets

Who is going to call and ask him about his floating?

As much crap versteeg gets on these boards i actually found this pretty funny

Panthersfan1989 is offline   Reply With Quote