HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

The following Rangers players:

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-15-2013, 12:37 AM
  #26
Mats Zuccarelli
NY Hockey Rangers
 
Mats Zuccarelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manhattan
Country: United States
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozesmadness View Post
Although Maggie struggled outta the gate he has been playing possesed the last 7-10 games he is driving the net, playing defensively responsible and still skates like the wind. He has found his role/spot in EDM.
Ah so he's off the table? And Gagner I take it is also?

Mats Zuccarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 12:42 AM
  #27
Mats Zuccarelli
NY Hockey Rangers
 
Mats Zuccarelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manhattan
Country: United States
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
nashville will give sergei kostitsyn + ryan ellis + 2013 1st round pick for gaborik
No interest in either of the brothers, but I really like Ryan Ellis and it'll be somewhat of a high first. Not a bad proposal. Any chance we could squeeze Colin Wilson in the deal also?

Mats Zuccarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 12:50 AM
  #28
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
nashville will give sergei kostitsyn + ryan ellis + 2013 1st round pick for gaborik
We had this discussion in another thread.
Hornqvist + Blum + first or
Bourque + Ellis + first.

Still waiting for an answer.

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 12:52 AM
  #29
Heyoooo*
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 987
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
nashville will give sergei kostitsyn + ryan ellis + 2013 1st round pick for gaborik

Decent, but no.

Heyoooo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 12:56 AM
  #30
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Rash View Post
No interest in either of the brothers, but I really like Ryan Ellis and it'll be somewhat of a high first. Not a bad proposal. Any chance we could squeeze Colin Wilson in the deal also?
sorry but no way! bourque, kostitsyn, craig smith, halischuk, ellis, blum are all available for gaborik. it wouldnt happen but erat, legwand, fisher could be had too. they have sucked this year.

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:00 AM
  #31
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayry View Post
We had this discussion in another thread.
Hornqvist + Blum + first or
Bourque + Ellis + first.

Still waiting for an answer.
id rather give smith than bourque personally. smith has more value to GMs im sure though. ill have to pass with hornqvist involved. these are my counter offers to rangers fans.

craig smith + jonathan blum + 2nd round pick

matt halischuk + ryan ellis + 1st round pick

gabriel bourque (leading preds in goals) + jonathan blum + 1st round pick

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:09 AM
  #32
Mozesmadness
CANADA
 
Mozesmadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Rash View Post
Ah so he's off the table? And Gagner I take it is also?
Oil would consider moving him I just don't feel that MDZ is what we need

Mozesmadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:15 AM
  #33
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
id rather give smith than bourque personally. smith has more value to GMs im sure though. ill have to pass with hornqvist involved. these are my counter offers to rangers fans.

craig smith + jonathan blum + 2nd round pick

matt halischuk + ryan ellis + 1st round pick

gabriel bourque (leading preds in goals) + jonathan blum + 1st round pick


You are now nibbling around the edges.

We came down from Hornqvist + Ellis + first to Hornqvist + Blum + first to Bourque + Ellis + first, because you guys said that Hornqvist was not in play but Bourque was.
Like I said in another thread Bourque is shooting 21 % that won't last.
But I will take him instead of Hornqvist as a compromise, if Ellis and first are involved.
Bourque + Ellis + First is as far as we can go, if you don't want to send Hornqvist.

Edit: Wilson was discussed too but he was a non starter as far as you concerned and we respect that.

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:26 AM
  #34
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,660
vCash: 500
id settle for jonathan blum + patric hornqvist + 2013 1st round pick .. wouldnt be thrilled but we need a ****ing goal scorer.. just hope the 1st isnt top 10 like its looking...

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:27 AM
  #35
sansabri
HF's Grateful Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Saint-Hubert, QC
Country: Palestine
Posts: 11,329
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayry View Post
You are now nibbling around the edges.

We came down from Hornqvist + Ellis + first to Hornqvist + Blum + first to Bourque + Ellis + first, because you guys said that Hornqvist was not in play but Bourque was.
Like I said in another thread Bourque is shooting 21 % that won't last.
But I will take him instead of Hornqvist as a compromise, if Ellis and first are involved.
Bourque + Ellis + First is as far as we can go, if you don't want to send Hornqvist.

Edit: Wilson was discussed too but he was a non starter as far as you concerned and we respect that.
forget Hornqvist. every team in the NHL would love a player like him.

sansabri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:30 AM
  #36
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
id settle for jonathan blum + patric hornqvist + 2013 1st round pick .. wouldnt be thrilled but we need a ****ing goal scorer.. just hope the 1st isnt top 10 like its looking...
Done, fax the papers over.

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:35 AM
  #37
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 16,493
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
id settle for jonathan blum + patric hornqvist + 2013 1st round pick .. wouldnt be thrilled but we need a ****ing goal scorer.. just hope the 1st isnt top 10 like its looking...
I would be excite. Good trade imo.

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:38 AM
  #38
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayry View Post
Done, fax the papers over.
wish we could... the more i watch our top 6, the more desperate i get...

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 01:38 AM
  #39
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
I would be excite. Good trade imo.
I am not really thrilled about losing Gaborik.
But it's a win-win.
They got a scorer they need that will play on the top line in his natural position.
And we got a good return, Ottawa's offer is still slightly better, but this one is very close.

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 02:11 AM
  #40
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 16,493
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayry View Post
I am not really thrilled about losing Gaborik.
But it's a win-win.
They got a scorer they need that will play on the top line in his natural position.
And we got a good return, Ottawa's offer is still slightly better, but this one is very close.
Yeah, a 20-30 goal guy with 40-50 pt potential + a solid (at least), young D-man and a 1st that's looking like it might place in the top 10. I'd call it a win from our side for sure. If Nashville likes their new 40 goal scorer then we call it a deal. I'd be happy with it.

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 02:25 AM
  #41
ChikN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Montreal South Shore
Country: Algeria
Posts: 337
vCash: 500
Keep your first Nashville, you guys are elite at the draft table. You should never deal these away.

ChikN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 02:28 AM
  #42
knoxdown
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 226
vCash: 500
Gaborik for Kassian+Booth.

knoxdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 02:47 AM
  #43
StringerBell
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
I would maybe trade a future late (6th/7th) round pick for Gilroy. I haven't seen him play this year but I remember being impressed with him as a depth guy last year in Tampa.

StringerBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 03:05 AM
  #44
quat
winsome, loathsome
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 9,418
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to quat
The Rangers might want to just run a coaching change up the flag pole.

Would I be correct in saying that they've got a pretty solid roster with a lot of skilled forwards who can play, but are being asked to block pucks. Basically. Just block pucks. All of them. Ignoring the fact you've got one of the best goalies in the league.

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure why that talented a roster is being used as though they were all grinders.

quat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 03:05 AM
  #45
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxdown View Post
Gaborik for Kassian+Booth.
I am assuming you are adding a first?
Kassian is a nice player, but Booth concerns me. concussion issues + caphit for 3 more years.

Something like Kassian + Hansen + 1st is preferable. What do you think?

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 03:06 AM
  #46
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StringerBell View Post
I would maybe trade a future late (6th/7th) round pick for Gilroy. I haven't seen him play this year but I remember being impressed with him as a depth guy last year in Tampa.
2014 5th would work.

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 03:08 AM
  #47
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quat View Post
The Rangers might want to just run a coaching change up the flag pole.

Would I be correct in saying that they've got a pretty solid roster with a lot of skilled forwards who can play, but are being asked to block pucks. Basically. Just block pucks. All of them. Ignoring the fact you've got one of the best goalies in the league.

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure why that talented a roster is being used as though they were all grinders.


Hit the nail right on the head.
We call it the six goalie system.

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 03:56 AM
  #48
Bryanbryoil
Moderator
 
Bryanbryoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 52,202
vCash: 500
Would Hemsky or Whitney be players of interest?

__________________
Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated
Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 04:15 AM
  #49
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Would Hemsky or Whitney be players of interest?
I still don't understand how Hemsky got that extension.

For Whitney
Would Bickel + conditional late pick work? He can drop'em, play F/D, not very well but he tries hard. He scares people when on the ice as a forward, because they are worried he may take their heads off accidentally.
We have enough LD, even with Staal out. But I want to get rid of Bickel from this team.
Best I can for you.

Kwayry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 08:33 AM
  #50
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 29,212
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
nashville will give sergei kostitsyn + ryan ellis + 2013 1st round pick for gaborik
I keep coming back to this deal or the what Detroit had offered for Gaborik.

S Kost/Fischer/Hornqvist
Ellis/Blum
1st

or

Abdelkader
Tatar
Kindl
1st

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.