vCash: 1200
Send a message via MSN to Morozov
Love the memos from Bully Ray, such an *******

Old
03-15-2013, 12:31 AM
M.C.G. 31
SHUT UP, TOM!!!

vCash: 50
I tuned in for about 45 mins before I went to the gym and i gotta say, TNA looked major league. It's a start. A very good start, lets see where this goes down the line in a few years.

Old
03-15-2013, 12:32 AM
parabola
BOlieve dat

vCash: 500
Where can i watch a replay?

Old
03-15-2013, 12:52 AM
BostonBob
4 Ever The Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
TNA is running an angle that Aces & Eights hacked their website and is plugging their merch.

I'm pretty sure the NWO did something similar with WCW's website.

Old
03-15-2013, 11:09 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
First Impact on the road. They're in Chicago tonight. Great crowd.
yes it was I was there.

the upper levels were half empty which is to be expected for their first time out to this city in a long time, but the lower bowl was packed and pretty exciting crowd.

I nearly crapped myself as this guy was walking around dressed up in complete Macho Man garb, I mean head to toe it was the Madness!! Looked like him to. he was taking pictures with the crowd, I thought it was a ghost, crazy.

The crowd was solid, we had a few big pops but nothing earth shattering. I expected a bit more to be honest from TNA with this event, a possible new face to show up or something like that to get the crowd going and just bring back that buzz of the unknown when it came to who will show up on Nitro or Raw.

bottom line for me is Hemme and Velvet need body guards when leaving cities because the crowd was crazy for them, especially Hemme who did a lot of things off camera that pumped up the crowd.

Damn glad to have been at the Sears Center to witness the rise of TNA, this is a great start of plenty great things to come. Good job guys!

Old
03-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

ok Bad Influence coming out dressed at the Road Warriors...fruggin hilarious!!!!

Old
03-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

Bad Influence are my favourite part of the wrestling week.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:14 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

I just watched the dvr of Impact and I have to say it comes off really well from Chicago. The crowd noise is solid, some great chants especially with Aries and Sting that went on for a bit...and the production value was very high... I think for anyone that wasnt there, you would have thought over 10,000 people was there if you werent looking hard enough. they say a bit under 7,000 people was there, and I have to believe it to be true as that lower bowl holds a lot of ***** and I really didnt notice many empty seats around us.

I just hate the fact that the following weeks Impact is taped from the live location. I know every match and everything that went down from Impact already! They need to be doing a live every week Impact to build off that success.

I will also say this, it was funny as to the amount of people that left after the Aces and Eights beat down...some people must not have known that another Impact was being taped as they didnt mention anything until a few minutes after it ended. Hemme got on the mic and yelled 8 more matches baby!! we got out of there around 10:30 pm so the taped Impact was only around 1 hour 20 minutes as they didnt have to worry about commercial breaks...it just ran one segment to the next.

I also liked how they didnt stop serving booze after the first Impact ended...that would have caused a riot if we had another hour and a half to go with no beer!!

Old
03-16-2013, 12:16 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
ok Bad Influence coming out dressed at the Road Warriors...fruggin hilarious!!!!
I popped for it bigtime. we were chanting LOD! LOD! LOD! But when I watched the dvr of it, it was barely heard...I think another chant was going on the opposite site of the ring that kind of confused people on what to chant. the place should have had a thundering chant of LOD going on for minutes to pay respect to our favorite home boys...

Road Warriors were always my favorite wrestlers of all time... miss those dudes, especially Hawk...died way too soon.

Old
03-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Matthew
F.A.R.T on Mike Todd

Send a message via AIM to Matthew
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabola View Post
Where can i watch a replay?
Spike posts full replays on their site here http://www.spike.com/shows/impact-wrestling

Old
03-17-2013, 11:55 PM
Matthew
F.A.R.T on Mike Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
Wwwwwwwwhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut a tush.

Old
03-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

straight ratings bro

Old
03-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! BOOOOO!

I decided to download last week's Impact since I hadn't seen any TNA in 2 years or so.

1) Hogan has way too much airtime and should go away entirely. Awful in everysense.
2) Rob Terry is worse than Ryback. What the **** was his dance?
3) Tazz plays a horrible heel announcer.

I'm only 30 minutes into the show, but these are my thoughts so far.

Old
03-18-2013, 09:34 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

If you'd actually been following you'd know why he was on the screen so much considering they just finished a like year long angle that culminated in him and his daughter being exploited for Bully to get the title and he's the main authority figure. There's been little wrong with his position as the authority figure on the show and he gets a positive reaction from the fans.

Terry has been nothing but a bottom carder/jobber/tag team/comedy guy for some time now. You'd hope that Ryback, who WWE shoved to the top of the card, would be better than TNA's bottom of the barrel whose most recent gimmick was being the bouncer/security guard/tag partner for a guy whose gimmick was being from the Jersey Shore. You'd know why he did that dance if you had been following, it's just for laughs.

and even then how is Terry worse than Ryback? Terry is more of a "freak", Terry is more athletic, Terry has more personality. In what way is Ryback better than him?

It's funny seeing people who confess they haven't watched for 2 years come in and then declare what should happen after watching for 30 minutes. No.

Last edited by Morozov: 03-18-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old
03-18-2013, 11:46 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! BOOOOO!

Sorry if my opinion is wrong.

Old
03-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

As I said I just find it funny that someone who hasn't watched for 2 years watches for 30 minutes and decides who needs to be removed from the programme and they are completely awful etc.

I imagine if someone came onto the Habs board and said they hadn't watched a Habs game for 2 years but tuned in for one period and decided who needs to be traded from the team you'd probably have something similar to say.

Still I'd like to hear what exactly makes Ryback better than Terry, which again you'd hope would be the case since it's a bottom card/comedy guy compared to a guy near the top of the card, but I'm curious exactly what makes Ryback better since I don't really see it to be honest. Never really thought about comparing the two of them though since they're at completely different ends of the roster of the companies.

Old
03-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! BOOOOO!

I compared them based on the Terry dude being huge and limited in the match I saw. His dancing was also terrible.

I'm done here now, you don't have to reply.

Old
03-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

So no explanation for why he is worse than Ryback then?

His dancing is meant to be lighthearted, he's not trying to be Fandango

Old
03-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Duddy
Everyday is

In no shape or form I like Garrett as member of aces and eights.
They should have made him and Briscoe some sort of cheerleaders/waterboys, instead of a full member.

But the show just looks awesome outside of the Impact zone.

Also "DOC" looks blacker than DLo.

Old
03-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

Was hoping Bully would "trim the fat" and get rid of him now that he's used them to get the belt but deep down I knew it wasn't happening. Will hold out hope that Bully just starts abusing Garrett and uses him as the errand boy etc.

Old
03-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Matthew
F.A.R.T on Mike Todd

Nobody likes Garrett so they might as well make him a heel. Way better option than trying to shoehorn him in as a babyface that scrapped his way to the roster like they were before.

Old
03-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Matthew
F.A.R.T on Mike Todd

The Bully Ray segments from tonight display great long term storytelling that you won't find in modern WWE.

Old
03-22-2013, 11:25 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morozov View Post
Was hoping Bully would "trim the fat" and get rid of him now that he's used them to get the belt but deep down I knew it wasn't happening. Will hold out hope that Bully just starts abusing Garrett and uses him as the errand boy etc.
I will call this one...they will beat down Garrett throwing him out of the group in say the next month which will then lead to the return of...drum roll please...Eric Bischoff to come in and save the day and help TNA rid themselves of Aces and Eights...it has been far too long for Bischoff to not be in tv, this is how I see him coming back.

Old
03-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
The Bully Ray segments from tonight display great long term storytelling that you won't find in modern WWE.
finally watching...gotta say i agree...they're well done...

Old
03-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Duddy
Everyday is

Watched the show just now, the rise of Bully Ray was just perfect.

love it

Last edited by Duddy: 03-24-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Closed Thread