HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Mtl gives beaulieu+ best offers

Old
03-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Nolan11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
that's a lot but i think if i was Bergevin i would do it. a 2nd and Kristo - and yes I think Kristo would make the Sharks relatively soon. I'd like to talk to Clowe and see if we could get him signed to an extension. Kristo has NHL speed and is as close to being ready for pro - fits right into the habs system of skilled, fast up-tempo hockey. But with guys like collberg, hudon, vail around i could live with giving up Kristo
Clowes best friend on the sharks was Gorges. If you gave him a good offer (especially after this season) he may not even test the waters.

Would love to have a player like Kristo in our system. You are lucky to have such depth (good GM/planning) Been fun chatting with you.

Nolan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Nolan11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
If Clowe is playing like a couple of years ago and under contract for a couple of more years, then a 1st + prospect is a fair price. But Clowe is going to be UFA this year and he is not playing well at all, I would be very surprised if a team is going to give a 1st + prospect for his service.
I would be VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED, too. If a team offers a first and a decent forward prospect for Clowe as a rental, we will take it and RUN! His value did drop due to his recent play.

A fast skating shooter prospect that is nearly NHL ready, like Kristo, and a second would be best return I would anticipate. (However, I think anything less and our GM keeps him)

Nolan11 is offline   Reply With Quote