After getting 3 WSSs....... I think you are going to be correct. Then they have to go to Show. That kind of keeps Show heel as he will say they are desperate. Maybe Show leaves the team at WM.
Shield NEEDS to go over at WM.
I'm with VM here, Orton will be the one turning on the team. But I'm also with you that they Big Show will say that they are desperate and that he doesn't know if he should accept since they turned him down for Ryback at first. That'll make people wonder if the Big Show will betray them or not... only for Orton to be the one who betrays the team.
Thing is, after that, I don't know where they'll go with the Shield. Pretty obvious to me that they are planning Sheamus vs Orton down the road, but I don't know what they'll do with the Shield.
- Zeb Colter hyped the Chris Jericho vs. Jack Swagger main event for Friday’s SmackDown on Twitter:
“WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER OUTSIDER…A CANADIAN, CHRIS JERICHO. HE’S NO DIFFERENT THAN DEL RIO. WATCH SMACKDOWN THIS FRIDAY. JERICHO “CLAIMS” HE WAS BORN IN THE US. I HAVE REQUESTED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. HE FAILED TO PRODUCE ONE. HE’S JUST LIKE DEL RIO. #wethepeople”
* The Miz kicks off SmackDown with MizTV. His guests are Randy Orton and Sheamus, talking about the six-man match at WrestleMania 29 and how they need a partner. They talk about Big Show and here he comes. Booker T ends up coming out and says tonight, Sheamus, Orton and Big Show will team up to see if they can get on the same page.
* Mark Henry squashed Zack Ryder. After the match, Henry hit Ryder with more World’s Strongest Slams until Ryback came out and stared him down. Ryback send Henry flying out of the ring with a clothesline.
* Teddy Long and Booker t have words backstage about Teddy working with Vickie Guerrero on RAW to make Ryback vs. Mark Henry at WrestleMania.
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston is up next. AJ Lee joins JBL and Michael Cole on commentary. Kofi ended up taking out Big E Langston on the floor but Ziggler got the win. After the match, Big E laid Kofi out.
* Backstage segment with Sheamus and Big Show arguing.
* Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter come out and talk about Ricardo Rodriguez getting injured on RAW. Chris Jericho interrupts Swagger and their match is up next.
Fandango interrupted during the match with his big lit-up display. He appeared on the stage and distracted Jericho. Fandango comes down and hits Jericho while the referee is distracted, allowing Swagger to get the win. After the match, Fandango came in and beat Jericho up. Fandango hit a top rope leg drop to end it.
* Backstage interview with Big Show talking about tonight’s main event.
* Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes come out with The Bella Twins. Tensai, Brodus Clay, Cameron and Naomi are out next. The match ends in a no contest when The Bellas interfere. Naomi took them out and danced.
* Backstage interview with Orton and Sheamus talking about the main event.
* Wade Barrett comes out for commentary. The Miz defeated Antonio Cesaro by submission. Barrett teased Miz with the Intercontinental Title.
* Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus vs. Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal is up next. Sheamus got the pin and sort of upset Big Show. They got into it and out comes The Shield. Orton, Sheamus and Show regrouped and stopped them from entering the ring to end the show.
Sounds slightly better than RAW but not by much. How does Cesaro jobbing help anything? At leat have Barrett interfere and give Cesaro the cheap win or Miz a DQ win but Miz winning clean via submission over a current title holder is just the normal crappy booking.
Oh and Fandango finally does something, there is that I guess.