HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anything Goes 7: RIP Roger Ebert

Closed Thread

Old
03-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Cullksinikers

vCash: 500
My problem is getting out of control when I get pissed at something.

I put a kid in a headlock and punched his face in over a year ago and am lucky no discipline happened for overreacting to someone trying to punk me.

Tonight, priorities were in the wrong place, and an argument led to some said things I am ashamed if and apologized for and spending a few hours with nothing but my clothes on. I got a dose of reality. I took it like a man, but that drama **** annoys me. It's ridiculous that I'm 18 and had to deal with that. I should be better. Truth.

Old
03-15-2013, 11:49 PM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledHawkFan View Post
What is the cause? And if I ever said that to my mom my divorced father would have driven in from Bartlett and made me beg for death.
Bartlett, eh? That's where my mom and sisters live these days.

Old
03-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Cullksinikers

And I'll just add that I share stories now and then, but I don't exaggerate them. From getting cut to fighting to getting kicked out, weird crap happens. Just have to roll with the punches and enjoy the good, which I do.

Old
03-15-2013, 11:50 PM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullksinikers View Post

I put a kid in a headlock and punched his face in over a year ago and am lucky no discipline happened for overreacting to someone trying to punk me.

Tonight, priorities were in the wrong place, and an argument led to some said things I am ashamed if and apologized for and spending a few hours with nothing but my clothes on. I got a dose of reality. I took it like a man, but that drama **** annoys me. It's ridiculous that I'm 18 and had to deal with that. I should be better. Truth.
What started it all? They suspend your PS3 account or something?

Old
03-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Cullksinikers

So what's all your guys' plans for SPD Eve?

I'm definitely going out somewhere with some buddies.

Be safe, all.

Old
03-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Cullksinikers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
They cut me short of dinner so my father could have some for lunch, so I let them know it was BS.

I was told that they didn't need my lip since my mom is seeing a concert in Texas this weekend, so I told her to shut the **** up and that it had nothing to do with anything. I said that to someone's wife, and Cullk IV literally threw my ass out.

I just went over to someone's house. No phone or anything. No problem. Made the night more entertaining and gave me a lesson.

Worth it.

Old
03-15-2013, 11:56 PM
DisgruntledHawkFan

Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
I lol'd

Old
03-16-2013, 12:00 AM
Cullksinikers

Quote:
I lol'd
Video games are for loners. I never play alone. I used to when I was younger, but I only play the NHL games when a friend or two are over or vice versa.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Cullksinikers

Well, anyway, I am a terrible story-teller and only bring up the occasional bad crap in my life in here, so maybe I'll just stick to Hawks/Chicago talk here.

I don't know good I have it sometimes until some sense is knocked into me. Good night, random Internet people I talk hockey with. Don't get too hammered tomorrow.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:05 AM
DisgruntledHawkFan

I'll refrain from commenting.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:06 AM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!

Quote:

That's funny b/c you come off as a very calm person. You seem very composed and put together for your age.

...on a different note i'm officially NOT going back to asia on a work circuit again. i'm still not in love with my current job (although i do love the phony title i have)...but the idea of having to start going to asia at least 2x per month was too much to bear...so i'm glad that's avoided.

lovely story for the people on the board from chicago...my cousins are in lake forest and i was skyping with one tonight...she's about 14 or so and was freaking...apparently a fox (she thinks it was a fox) wandered out from one of the wooded areas and attacked someone's tea cup poodle and left it by my cousin's friend's pool... isn't that lovely?

Old
03-16-2013, 12:09 AM
Cullksinikers

Quote:
I'll refrain from commenting.
Oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
That's funny b/c you come off as a very calm person. You seem very composed and put together for your age.

...on a different note i'm officially NOT going back to asia on a work circuit again. i'm still not in love with my current job (although i do love the phony title i have)...but the idea of having to start going to asia at least 2x per month was too much to bear...so i'm glad that's avoided.

lovely story for the people on the board from chicago...my cousins are in lake forest and i was skyping with one tonight...she's about 14 or so and was freaking...apparently a fox (she thinks it was a fox) wandered out from one of the wooded areas and attacked someone's tea cup poodle and left it by my cousin's friend's pool... isn't that lovely?

I get too passionate about things. I don't back down, and it gets me in a pickle now and then, but I don't need to share it every time it happens.

Also, congratulations on not getting stuck in a bad situation. It's also funny you mention the dog/attack thing. A coyote went through my yard, so I go out with the little guy with a flashlight now. Not taking chances.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:11 AM
Cullksinikers

Before I go (for real), here's an apology:

Old
03-16-2013, 12:18 AM
coldsteelonice84

vCash: 10592
It's hard when you're about to leave, you feel you are ready to spread your wangs, but you you know you can't talk to your family like that. Be cool and enjoy these times with your family; you'll never be quite this close again. I like to think I savored, but maybe I didn't. Do something nice and unexpected for everyone, maybe make breakfast or go go get donuts. Parents come off as thinking they're perfect and they're definitely not but they are still your parents. And when you are gone, trust me, they will be different when you see them, for the better.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:18 AM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!

Quote:
Oh.

I get too passionate about things. I don't back down, and it gets me in a pickle now and then, but I don't need to share it every time it happens.

Also, congratulations on not getting stuck in a bad situation. It's also funny you mention the dog/attack thing. A coyote went through my yard, so I go out with the little guy with a flashlight now. Not taking chances.
I only mentioned that story b/c i live in Toronto (even though i'm a hawks fan) ... but i've got relatives in Chicago so decided to bring it up.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:19 AM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!

Quote:
Before I go (for real), here's an apology:

but we're always happy to hear yours, culk.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:21 AM
coldsteelonice84

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post

I've been seeing foxes like a mother****er around here the last couple years, I don't doubt it.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:26 AM
Chris Hansen
VERSTEEG REDEMPTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
It's hard when you're about to leave, you feel you are ready to spread your wangs, but you you know you can't talk to your family like that.
Perhaps it's immature of me but this was hilarious.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:29 AM
DisgruntledHawkFan

It's fine bro. Honest. But until you're dealing with dcfs investigations, mortgages and serious relationships the elder posters are going to see the adolescent problems for what they are in the long run.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:30 AM
coldsteelonice84

Stole it from Fergie, lol, imma be spreadin' my wangs.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:38 AM
brtriad

Send a message via AIM to brtriad
Who's dealing with DCFS now? DHF you better check yo self befo you wreck you kids.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:42 AM
coldsteelonice84

His girl was a looney; he used them to get **** straight.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:42 AM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
I've been seeing foxes like a mother****er around here the last couple years, I don't doubt it.
yeah...my aunt/uncle's place backs onto a huge wooded area...i'm not sure if you'd call it a ravine or what...i know lake forest is, ahem, 'forest-y'

you get that in toronto, too...in mid-town toronto you get these big cuts of ravine (in the middle of a very expensive neighbourhood) - where you have this big area full of big, residential properties, streets, the usual infrastructure. ... but just b/c you've got ravines cutting under it all once in a while you see a slightly confused fox wandering across the very same street that has a bus route on it. you get the odd skunk too. and like i said...this isn't suburban toronto - a 10 minute walk from Yonge/Bloor (a major, commercial toronto intersection)...you'll occasionally get confused wild life wandering around.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:46 AM
coldsteelonice84

Yeah, foxes and skunks around my building, 5 or so sightings each a year. There are some trees but it isn't forest like, mostly developed; these ones seem fascinated with the dumpsters. We took their home and they haven't cut down on breeding. Way it goes, we're on top.

Last edited by coldsteelonice84: 03-16-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Old
03-16-2013, 01:09 AM
Hawkey39

**** just got off work. Fridays are always the worst to close on.
And I've been really busy lately.

Closed Thread