HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 12

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-15-2013, 11:47 PM
  #276
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Is it normal I can't connect to the EA server right now?

Yet, the app still works...

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
03-15-2013, 11:56 PM
  #277
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
Is it normal I can't connect to the EA server right now?

Yet, the app still works...
Yeah, wasn't working for me either. Was pi**in' me off.

Hope all my posts aren't to much of an annoyance.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 12:01 AM
  #278
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Wondering how long it will take.

At least the app is still working.

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 12:25 AM
  #279
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
Wondering how long it will take.

At least the app is still working.
I got on a few minutes ago. Just restart your machine a few times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to sell Clarkson SOTW for $35K(need a few extra K for tax to buy a Voracek SOTW at $35K). Or willing to trade Clarkson SOTW straight up for said Voracek SOTW. On PS3(SenzFan2). Hit moi UP.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:08 AM
  #280
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500


Doing a little Ps3 contest for SOTW Eberle.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:12 AM
  #281
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post


Doing a little Ps3 contest for SOTW Eberle.
No offense intended in bashing your Contest but it's easy to win if you "Over-extend." I guess that's the point though right? Like to pull a Johnny Superbman overextension? Lol, just assuming. I love and want an Ebs SOTW but not willing to overextend. Good luck with your Contest.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:14 AM
  #282
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
No offense intended in bashing your Contest but it's an easy win if someone over extends with well "Over-extending" is pretty self explanitory, now I love and want a Ebs SOTW I'm not willing to over extend. Good luck to whatever you get.
In the... 15 of these that we've done, we've had the value matched twice. Of course it's easy to overextend and win, but these were created to be a giveaway. Like a silent auction. Goes to the highest bigger, so you bid lower than value and hope it's still the highest.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:20 AM
  #283
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
In the... 15 of these that we've done, we've had the value matched twice. Of course it's easy to overextend and win, but these were created to be a giveaway. Like a silent auction. Goes to the highest bigger, so you bid lower than value and hope it's still the highest.
Yeah, I guess. Sorry for pointing out the obvious. How many offers do you usually get?

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:21 AM
  #284
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Finally sold my SOTW Oshie card.

I think I'm done after selling my Parise one. It's too hard to sell cards with this market.

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:22 AM
  #285
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
Yeah, I guess. Sorry for pointing out the obvious. How many offers do you usually get?
This is actually the first one i've hosted. From what I know, anywhere from 5-15, but this is across multiple platforms now. Tough to tell.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:25 AM
  #286
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
This is actually the first one i've hosted. From what I know, anywhere from 5-15, but this is across multiple platforms now. Tough to tell.
Well, I might throw an offer on late and hope? Lol, IDK.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:30 AM
  #287
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
Well, I might throw an offer on late and hope? Lol, IDK.
Haha, to be fair, if you throw a good offer early and it leads the whole way, you get 22.5k.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:36 AM
  #288
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
Haha, to be fair, if you throw a good offer early and it leads the whole way, you get 22.5k.
Ok, I have an offer. Only thing I'll offer and I'm sure you'll what and who it is when you see the card.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 01:37 AM
  #289
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
Finally sold my SOTW Oshie card.

I think I'm done after selling my Parise one. It's too hard to sell cards with this market.
I'm just getting started but I could see how it'd be frustrating if you'd ever seen a strong market, I love the current moneymaking on small time guys though. Bought 3 Jeff skinner's today for 900, 1000, 1100 sold em for 3450, 3450, 3850

Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 02:11 AM
  #290
JHabs61
Registered User
 
JHabs61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 968
vCash: 500
New team after Rinne selling:

Marleau - Bergeron - Kessel
Semin - Carter - Kane
Benn - Helm - Filpulla
Booth - O'Reilly - Ladd

Johnson - Byfuglien
Markov - Suter
Bouwmeester - Pitkanen

Kipper
Scrub/Dipietro

Next step: Upgrade 2nd pairing.

Today I beat a amateur playoff champion, which is kind of a big feat for me at this point. First real test. 14(or 15)-3 online. Not sure if I went 2-2 or 2-3 today. Getting higher in the standings.

Suggestions on D worth 20-25K max?

JHabs61 is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 02:11 AM
  #291
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
LOL, what a d*ck move by me. So there's 2 Clarkson SOTW' on the PS3 Market right now, this other guys and mine. He has his at:

Starting BID: $32,000
Finishing BIN: $35,000

And the 2nd one's mine and I have mine posted at:

Starting BID: $31,950
Finishing BIN: $34,950

LOL. I know it's not that big of a deal and people still might buy his over mine but I just think It's sucha d*ck move, lolol.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 03:29 AM
  #292
nerdybeard
Registered User
 
nerdybeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Oakland
Posts: 328
vCash: 500
Well, in celebration of my new job I decided to buy one of the player packs on the Market. I was very happily rewarded with Kovalchuck, Marleau, Semin, and a few average 85ish players that will sell for a bit.

UNFORTUNATELY, I was so stoked on the pack I figured I would go again and gamble. Then, of course, the game glitches out and freezes on the "loading.." page. I waited almost 20 minutes then quit game, and relaunched HUT. No pack opened.

Now if this were a 1.75$ pack, I'd eat it and call it a day being a bit flustered. But right now, on a $20 pack ( I know, I know.. I just splurged because I got a new job) I am quite angry.

Has anyone EVER been able to recover a pack that glitched out? I still have the confirmation emails of the purchase, just no cards to show for it. I submitted a thread on the EA forums and I have been in and out of waiting for chat support, it just takes forever. Is there hope for me?!?@!

nerdybeard is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 03:48 AM
  #293
Bluesman91
Registered User
 
Bluesman91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,494
vCash: 500
Well made some major moves over the week and bought a few of the packs today and was rewarded well. Now lines are lookin like this.

SOTW Benn-SOTW Giroux-SOTW St. Louis
SOTW Nash-SOTW Lecavalier-SOTW Pavelski
SOTW Steen-Legend Gretzky-SOTW Voracek
SOTW Kunitz-SOTW Carter-SOTW Stewart

SOTW Phaneuf-SOTW Subban
SOTW Staal-SOTW McDonough
SOTW Erhoff-SOTW Shattenkirk

SOTW Bishop
Whoever

Bluesman91 is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 04:12 AM
  #294
JaredCowenFan
Erik Karlsson Fan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdybeat View Post
Well, in celebration of my new job I decided to buy one of the player packs on the Market. I was very happily rewarded with Kovalchuck, Marleau, Semin, and a few average 85ish players that will sell for a bit.

UNFORTUNATELY, I was so stoked on the pack I figured I would go again and gamble. Then, of course, the game glitches out and freezes on the "loading.." page. I waited almost 20 minutes then quit game, and relaunched HUT. No pack opened.

Now if this were a 1.75$ pack, I'd eat it and call it a day being a bit flustered. But right now, on a $20 pack ( I know, I know.. I just splurged because I got a new job) I am quite angry.

Has anyone EVER been able to recover a pack that glitched out? I still have the confirmation emails of the purchase, just no cards to show for it. I submitted a thread on the EA forums and I have been in and out of waiting for chat support, it just takes forever. Is there hope for me?!?@!
First of all 'Grats on the new Job and 2nd of all Yes. This has happend to me before, on the $7.99 pack. Unfortunately I didn't report it(I should've) I just kind of knew EA wouldn't reply. But the $20 one you definetly should try, that's just wrong. Hope it all works out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman91 View Post
Well made some major moves over the week and bought a few of the packs today and was rewarded well. Now lines are lookin like this.

SOTW Benn-SOTW Giroux-SOTW St. Louis
SOTW Nash-SOTW Lecavalier-SOTW Pavelski
SOTW Steen-Legend Gretzky-SOTW Voracek
SOTW Kunitz-SOTW Carter-SOTW Stewart

SOTW Phaneuf-SOTW Subban
SOTW Staal-SOTW McDonough
SOTW Erhoff-SOTW Shattenkirk

SOTW Bishop
Whoever
Nice, nice. I like it!

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 04:28 AM
  #295
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdybeat View Post
Well, in celebration of my new job I decided to buy one of the player packs on the Market. I was very happily rewarded with Kovalchuck, Marleau, Semin, and a few average 85ish players that will sell for a bit.

UNFORTUNATELY, I was so stoked on the pack I figured I would go again and gamble. Then, of course, the game glitches out and freezes on the "loading.." page. I waited almost 20 minutes then quit game, and relaunched HUT. No pack opened.

Now if this were a 1.75$ pack, I'd eat it and call it a day being a bit flustered. But right now, on a $20 pack ( I know, I know.. I just splurged because I got a new job) I am quite angry.

Has anyone EVER been able to recover a pack that glitched out? I still have the confirmation emails of the purchase, just no cards to show for it. I submitted a thread on the EA forums and I have been in and out of waiting for chat support, it just takes forever. Is there hope for me?!?@!
If you haven't tried this, it worked before for me. Go into your save data and delete all the pack data. When I reloaded hut after that, and went into the store, it prompted me that I had a pack to open.


Anyone on 360 willing to move Toews for a combo of players and pucks?

Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 04:30 AM
  #296
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Team is finally complete.

SOTW Kane - 99 Crosby - SOTW St Louis
SOTW Nash (91) - 93 Gretzky - SOTW Perry
SOTW Cammalleri - SOTW Vermette - SOTW Purcell
Shinkaruk - SOTW Scheifele - Gallagher.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 07:57 AM
  #297
Ginger Jesus
Registered User
 
Ginger Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,140
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
Team is finally complete.

SOTW Kane - 99 Crosby - SOTW St Louis
SOTW Nash (91) - 93 Gretzky - SOTW Perry
SOTW Cammalleri - SOTW Vermette - SOTW Purcell
Shinkaruk - SOTW Scheifele - Gallagher.
So no Stamkos? Will you pick him up later?

Ginger Jesus is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 09:27 AM
  #298
nexusrage21
Registered User
 
nexusrage21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Star View Post
If you haven't tried this, it worked before for me. Go into your save data and delete all the pack data. When I reloaded hut after that, and went into the store, it prompted me that I had a pack to open.


Anyone on 360 willing to move Toews for a combo of players and pucks?
I might be. I'm looking to move a player off my top lines, but not sure who its going to be yet.

nexusrage21 is online now  
Old
03-16-2013, 09:27 AM
  #299
Ginger Jesus
Registered User
 
Ginger Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,140
vCash: 500
Second line C, Mike Richards or Kesler

Ginger Jesus is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 09:34 AM
  #300
nexusrage21
Registered User
 
nexusrage21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 878
vCash: 500
On Xbox, looking to move:
Kovalchuk
Toews
Zetterberg
SOTW Lecavalier

preferably looking to combine 2 or 3 guys into 1 better player, but I'm willing to take other offers as well.

nexusrage21 is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.