HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

how much do season tix really cost?

Old
03-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Nitrous Mafia

vCash: 500
i live close enough that i can ride the bus downtown without having to transfer.

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2013, 04:36 PM
sighthndlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
I park in Lot R over by LP Field and walk over the Shelby Bridge for free. Lot opens at 5PM and is a nice walk back usually to work off the adult beverages I imbibed though the game! Plus I love the views of downtown Nashville on the way back regardless of the outcome. If the weather is bad, there is a shuttle bus for $3 round trip. Otherwise, I'll save the cash, get some exercise, and enjoy the views!!
I didn't know about Lot R. How long does it take you to walk it?

sighthndlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2013, 04:49 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

I wouldn't mind walking from LP field either if I didn't have to be at work at 11pm in Bowling Green. I have to be out of downtown as fast as possible and it gets be to work around 10:50ish usually. I cut it close as it is.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2013, 08:37 PM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sighthndlady View Post
I didn't know about Lot R. How long does it take you to walk it?
Maybe 15 minutes at a leisurely pace... plus I like to enjoy a large Foster's in a paper bag from the adjacent Exxon while making the stroll over. You also have to go through the Schimmerhorn valet parking on the stroll over which is a hoot with a bagged Foster's too! Heck, every time I drink an oil can of Foster's, I feel like a little kid that has stolen one of my Dad's beers!

Periodically when the weather is nice like on Saturday, my buddy and I will 'tailgate' Carolina-style with my portable propane grill and pass a ball with some sticks for a bit. I think they try to discourage it; but no one has stopped us either!

Here's more info: http://www.parkitdowntown.com/parkin...-event-parking

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2013, 02:31 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
I can understand being angry because of a lockout but to get upset about price increases is dumb. We are still pretty cheap compared to the league prices.
Actually it's not dumb. We sit in the first 3 rows and already pay extra there. Then while other tickets went up a few dollars, ours went up $10. That's $410 more per ticket. We were all prepared for a few dollar increase, like they do every year, but not $10.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 05:38 PM
Preds33

Just had this emailed to me about next year's pricing. My rep said to add $2 to each ticket per game for the capital improvement fees.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2013, 03:09 PM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
Just had this emailed to me about next year's pricing. My rep said to add $2 to each ticket per game for the capital improvement fees.
Looks about right. Only dif is that they are doing 12 month and 24 month payment plans... before they cut it off at 20 figuring you were paying for playoff tickets...

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote